What do you think about my natal chart?

ChildOfVenus

Based on my natal chart would I make a good nurse?

2hwmwsh.jpg

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

Do you think I have a nice personality? Would I do good in the health care field? I guess I'm just trying to figure myself out. I've been having a difficult time deciding on a career. I do like the idea of working in the medical field working as a nurse. I believe it's because of Venus in Pisces.

2hwmwsh.jpg

Bina

I think working in health care would be good for you... Sun in Taurus, Moon in Aquarius...Venus ruler of your Taurus Mc in Pisces in the 8th house...also NN, Jupiter and Mercury conjunct in the 8th house - you may be good with people who are seriously or terminally ill...you also have the optimism of a Leo Asc, the detachment of an Aquarius moon and the stability of your Sun in Taurus to be strong and positive in this type of work...:smile:

ChildOfVenus

Thanks for the reply I'm thinking about Nursing I also have Venus in Pisces. I have Mercury, Jupiter and Venus in my 8th house. Is that the same as being in conjunction with the 8th house?
I think working in health care would be good for you... Sun in Taurus, Moon in Aquarius...Venus ruler of your Taurus Mc in Pisces in the 8th house...also NN, Jupiter and Mercury conjunct in the 8th house - you may be good with people who are seriously or terminally ill...you also have the optimism of a Leo Asc, the detachment of an Aquarius moon and the stability of your Sun in Taurus to be strong and positive in this type of work...:smile:

Bina

The conjunction of those planets is in your 8th house, conjunction means NN, Jupiter and Mercury are all very close together. :smile:
And, yes, Venus in Pisces makes you compassionate, which is an important quality for being a nurse.

katydid

Do you think I have a nice personality? Would I do good in the health care field? I guess I'm just trying to figure myself out. I've been having a difficult time deciding on a career. I do like the idea of working in the medical field working as a nurse. I believe it's because of Venus in Pisces.

2hwmwsh.jpg

Yes, Venus in Pisces and the Sun trine Neptune both indicate a good fit with nursing and being compassionate and kind when caring for others in need. Also, the Moon in the 6th describes the need to 'be in service' to others. The Aquarius can add a bit of objectivity and distancing that you might need emotionally too.

Freya39

2hwmwsh.jpg

I agree Venus in Pisces. However, I see Chiron in the 10th house. Chiron shows where our wisdom, compassion and healing power is available for others but from which we cannot personally benefit.
Also, your DSC is in Aquarius/ social oriented sign
Additionally, I noticed that you have Leo Ascendant / you can watch some of astrological influences/ Sept 16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzPINal5QMg

Jescilito

I think you'd do excellent in the medical field. Venus rules your 10th, is strong. Medical field would be one of my first guesses if I was reading your chart.

sethi

Position of sun shows is very weak.

career will be related in some way to partnership. Career would be such that he / she will have to give a lot of time to it and input will not be equal to output.

If you would like to know more details from me then please post your actual date of birth, time and place of birth, or you can send to me via email.

ChildOfVenus

I'm not sure what you mean by position of sun shows is very weak? I have Sun in the 9th house I read about this position and it doesn't say anything about this being a weak position.
Position of sun shows is very weak.

career will be related in some way to partnership. Career would be such that he / she will have to give a lot of time to it and input will not be equal to output.

If you would like to know more details from me then please post your actual date of birth, time and place of birth, or you can send to me via email.

Last edited: