Who will win the US Presidential Elections in 2008?

Angel of Light

LostVegas said:
I'll vote for Bi-racial (he's not black, give credit where credit is due!) when, and if, he finally announces that if he had been in the Senate back in 2003, he, like just about everyone else, would have voted for the War in Iraq. I'm tired of his free ride on this issue! It's his dictatorial, controlling Capricorn wife (another Raisa Gorbachev) that scares me the most as women are, and always will be, the power behind the thrones. She told her loving husband he was not going to run for the President until he quit smoking (how many boxes of Nicorette has this poor guy gone through during this campaign!) When he gave his famous speech back in 2004 a the Democratic convention, someone heard Michelle tell him, before going to the podium: You better not ***** this up, buddy! Well, what can you expect from a bossy Capricorn! All the Cardinal signs, inherently, are never happy unless they're running the show (like double Cardinal Nancy Reagan). They SHOULD have a debate between the powers behind the thrones as, indisputedly, they end up being co-presidents. If more people would concentrate their dissection on Michelle Obama, he would certain lose some of his popularity, she's the pusher, the shover, no question about it. Who's going to win? The answer to that question is who are Hillary's ardent suporters going to turn to IF they nominate bi-racial Obama. Are they suddenly going to throw their arms and legs around Obama? I don't think so! And McCain has both the advantage and disadvantge of being a slippery Mutable sign (Hillary's slipperiness from her Moon in Pisces). And, he's got that great dark (Moon in Capricorn) ironic sense of humor which could win some votes, in itself. After his defeat of Bush in the New Hampshire primary back in 2000, and there was a celebration in a restaurant afterwards, with his campaign staff, a news correspondent walked in on this party, with ice cubes, crackers and silverware being thrown around the table, and asked McCain, who these people were, he replied: Oh! This is my campaign staff! They're prisoners from work release programs!
And the same correspondent asked him where he got his energy one time, he replied (standing next to his wife) with a smirk: Oh! I just throw a tantrum! Throw a chair against a wall, break a window, or I beat up my wife! Myself, I have that same ironic dark sense of humor with a similar Capricorn Moon, and, yes, I can laugh and laugh with that brand of humor, which I display neverendingly. We all know Leo has got to be present somewhere in the charts of prominent presidential candidates. All three of them have it. Mars in hair-trigger temper Leo for both Hillary and McCain. Has anyone picked up on the similarities between Bill Clinton and Obama: Sun in Leo, Moon in ever-so-charming, charasmatic Tauraus, and Mercury in Leo? Has anyone else found this interesting? But, my guess, after all this rambling, is McCain is going to make it to the White House, like it or not.
What the biracial comment mean?

tikana

Angel of Light said:
What the biracial comment mean?

bi-racial is a person who has half of one race and half from another .. or a mix ..

if one parent is black and another is white and if they have a child, the child is biracial. that applies to everyone

Obama keeps bringing up that he is multiracial person .. kind of classical case of American product.. and it is getting annoying

Tik

Summery Joy

Suggestion 1: to wait for the democratic candidate to be officially declared and use that event to see if they will win the whole elections too.

Suggestion 2: Go back to the event chart of when the elections officially started to see who would win, the democrats or the republicans. I suggest assigning the republicans to the 1st house in that chart since they already have the office.

What do you guys think?

starlink

Hi Radu, I send you a PM with my interpretation of that Hillary question I think. Did you receive it? I have been cleaning up my old PM's etc. and cannot find it anymore. Wonder what you thought of that interpretation.
Cheers, Star.

starlink

Hello Nora! I dont have the event chart of the beginning of this election, do you? I would look at both, see if they compliment one another.

I have a bit of a strange feeling about Hillary. Her Asc. is at 29°45 Gemini, but could just as well be Cancer if the time was not exactly right. Having the ruler of the 1st in the 10th, to me, shows far more ambition than ruler of the 1st in the 6th (which would be so if Gemini rules her 1st).
I wonder what will happen to her. Saturn opposes her MC from the cusp of the 4th house and Saturn rules her 8th house. Transiting Pluto exactly opposes her Ascendant. Transiting Mars will conjunct trans. Pluto in November and also oppose her Ascendant.(natally she has an exact Mars/Pluto conjuncion which widely conjuncts Saturn. Modern ruler of her 10th house Neptune sextiles that conjunction).Looks a bit scary to me. Either something will happen to her, or she will get great power over the public (7th house). Obama has trans. Pluto opposing the ruler of his MC (Venus). This also could show a transformation in his social status.
Cheers, Star.

Last edited:

fensi88

Hi to all!
From Astrodatabank I received NEW BIRTH TIMES for candidates of election 2008!
"More than 1,500 astrologers from 45 countries have
descended on Denver, site of the Democratic National
Convention in August, for the "United Astrology
Conference: Rockin' the Universe." The gathering
concludes Tuesday with a panel predicting a
presidential winner in November. Key to those picks:
Astrological charts for John McCain, Barack Obama and
Hillary Clinton. And integral to those charts: The
candidates' exact birth times.
A hush fell over the convention hall late Thursday when
Dallas astrologer Joni Patry announced a birth time for
Obama -- one she said she got from a client with
connections to the campaign: Aug. 4, 1961, at 7:11 p.m.
McCain's birth time was embedded like a gold nugget in
a Mother's Day campaign ad. His mother, Roberta,
mentioned that her son was born Aug. 29, 1936, at 11
a.m. "All the astrologers are like, 'Wow,'" Patry said. "As
an astrologer getting his birth time, that's everything."
Clinton's birth time remains a moving target. "

starlink

Fantastic Goca!! Now we have probably the real birthtime for Obama! I never trusted 12.pm.
Ascendant 14° Aquarius, traditional ruler Saturn in 12th house conjunct Jupiter opposing Mercury (what does that tell us about honesty?). Modern ruler Uranus in 7.

Midheaven at 26 Scorpio, Mars in the 8th, Pluto in 7, squaring his Moon. Which ruler would you think is more descriptive of him?
Mars trines Saturn, so those are the two traditional rulers of 10 and 1 which to me sounds like it.
Pluto and Uranus are both in the 7th, house of the public?. Sun is also there. But Pluto is opposing Chiron.

Transiting Saturn is going to conjunct his Pluto in July (consolidation of office?). Jupiter will be conjunct his Ascendant ruler in November and sextiling his MC. as well as trining his Mars, traditional ruler of MC.
Looks like he could be the winner.

Cheers, Star.

Last edited:

starlink

Hi Goca! No idea what will be the result of that eclipse, but I can see that it will conjunct Obama's Sun in his 6th house (3°orb). It will square his Neptune in the 9th, ruling his 2nd.(1°orb). My feeling says "no good can come from this", but I dont know enough about eclipses. It will affect the houses it falls in as well as the planets it aspects, so those will be the 6th, 7th, 9th , 11th and 2nd, but the 7th and 6th I think are the most important one's. I know there has been a thread about Eclipses, maybe I should read through that.

Cheers, Starlink

starlink

Hi Gica, I found this in our own Forum under Eclipses, written by Astrostar:

A solar eclipse occurs during the new moon. The moon blocks the sun’s energies as it passes directly between the sun and the earth. During the month of a solar eclipse, you should start noticing the energies of an upcoming eclipse right after the previous new or full moon. Emotional truths can be revealed and emotions can run rampant. All signs will be viewing life from a different perspective during this time.

It will be difficult for us to be objective. All signs will take things personally during this phase. Deep feelings can come to the surface unexpectedly. This blocked and ambiguous energy will intensify until the actual eclipse date, and will resume to normalcy after about three to four days of the eclipse date. It’s best to plan in advance for the eclipse since our natural rhythms are “out of order” during this time.
All signs will be feeling the effects of the eclipses differently. Depending on where the eclipse falls in your horoscope, you will be dealing with issues associated with that house. If the eclipse falls in the fifth house, the emphasis will be on love affairs and children. If it occurs in the seventh house, the emphasis will be on marriage and legal issues. If it occurs in the ninth house, there might be a change of residence or plans for long distance travel.
Typically, this is not the time to make any major changes. If an eclipse (Lunar or Solar) falls in your sign, on your birthday or close to it (within three to five days), you are due for major changes in your life this year. Perhaps you will end one relationship for another, or you could decide to move. The idea is to shake up the status quo in that particular area of your life. Eclipses have been known over the years as a time of both beginnings and endings. They also signify change in your life on a massive scale. Embrace change and realize that for every door that closes, another opens. It’s all for the best.

Cheers, Starlink

starlink

In Hillary Clintons chart the Eclipse sextiles her Jupiter, ruler of her MC!
I could not see her birthplace and made a chart with only 1° less West (86W01) instead of 87W39' and39°N47 instead of 41°N51, and with this chart I got a 1°34 Cancer. I am convinced that her Asc. is Cancer. Her birthtime of 8PM is also way too exact.

In Mc.Cain's chart it squares his Uranus exactly! His chart has changed considerably with the new time of 11 AM.
New Ascendant is now 17.22 Scorpio, MC 15°20 Leo and the Eclipse falls in his 9th house, conjuct his Mars and exactly trines his Part of Fortune in the 5th house! Oops!! Would that mean anything? The ruler of his 10th house is the Sun and it trines Uranus and the NNode, so with the Eclipse squaring this Uranus, I wonder what that means.

Last edited:

Hades

i think its simple to conclude obamas going to win just because of his jupiter/saturn conjunction in his solar 6th house. transiting jupiter is there also.

thats the simple obvious indicator for me...

if you look at obamas birth chart and the current transits, iam worried about his safety...

he has chiron in his solar 8th house- which means his death will be of public knowledge but im afraid its not going to be 40 years down the road

also his natal pluto is opposite chiron- mars will be conjunct his pluto soon forming a t square with plutos current position.... and his natal chiron

iam worried that this is a BAD indication for his untimely death. hence his trip to iraq. with pluto in capricorn im sure this will point to an expose' of corrupt politicians who wanted him dead. they can easily make a death in iraq look like an accident or as if it was done by some insurgents......but we all know what truths pluto brings to the surface...

anybody else worried?

Last edited:

starlink

Hi Hades, According to the new birthtime of Obama,his Ascedant is Aquarius and his Jupiter/Saturn conjunction falls in the 12th of his chart. His Chiron falls in his 1st house at 5° Pisces. Both Jupiter and Saturn are retrograde. In traditional astrology this is not good at all.

And yes, I mentioned (see above):
No idea what will be the result of that eclipse, but I can see that it will conjunct Obama's Sun in his 6th house (3°orb). It will square his Neptune in the 9th, ruling his 2nd.(1°orb). My feeling says "no good can come from this",
Now the 9th is then maybe the Irak trip.

Candidates always have been targets, so I would not be surprised as I also have mentioned in another thread where something was predicted for the coming couple of month which would shake the world.

Cheers, Star.

Hades

starlink said:
Hi Hades, According to the new birthtime of Obama,his Ascedant is Aquarius and his Jupiter/Saturn conjunction falls in the 12th of his chart. His Chiron falls in his 1st house at 5° Pisces. Both Jupiter and Saturn are retrograde. In traditional astrology this is not good at all.

And yes, I mentioned (see above):
Now the 9th is then maybe the Irak trip.

Candidates always have been targets, so I would not be surprised as I also have mentioned in another thread where something was predicted for the coming couple of month which would shake the world.

Cheers, Star.

his birth time is important but i really think some folks can accidently mustar up too much info and therefore make any study ultimately confusing...

the accuracy of his birth time would also be concerning to me.

ones solar position is always the most influential indication in my experience.
i recently read an article in a dec/07 mountain astrologer magazine with regards to how the solar chart is the most influential path...

maybe jupiter/saturn retrograde is an indication that his policies will be similair to jimmy carters. which werent that effective... looking at his solar chart is indicative of his current status as the leader in the poles. he will be president, if he isnt assassinated before hand... i hope he isnt!

Hades

starlink said:
In Hillary Clintons chart the Eclipse sextiles her Jupiter, ruler of her MC!
I could not see her birthplace and made a chart with only 1° less West (86W01) instead of 87W39' and39°N47 instead of 41°N51, and with this chart I got a 1°34 Cancer. I am convinced that her Asc. is Cancer. Her birthtime of 8PM is also way too exact.

In Mc.Cain's chart it squares his Uranus exactly! His chart has changed considerably with the new time of 11 AM.
New Ascendant is now 17.22 Scorpio, MC 15°20 Leo and the Eclipse falls in his 9th house, conjuct his Mars and exactly trines his Part of Fortune in the 5th house! Oops!! Would that mean anything? The ruler of his 10th house is the Sun and it trines Uranus and the NNode, so with the Eclipse squaring this Uranus, I wonder what that means.

ok, in a mountain astrologer magazine i have, it has listed mccains ascendant is in libra... this is why i dont think focussing on the ascendant is worth it. the info is too untrustworthy (is that spelt as one word?)

there really isnt much going on in mccains solar chart to indicate him winning or clinton. except i think clinton may get the vice president role thanks to a jupiter/saturn trine in her 11th/3rd houses in sept and nov...

starlink

Hello Hades, yes, there are lots of things in favor of a solar chart. You cant go wrong with that. I am getting a 3 monthly astrological magazine which is very trusthworthy. The editor and head astrologer is Claude Weiss. I dont know if you heard of him. He is Swiss. I may get the next issue soon and hope there will be mention of one of the birthtimes we have so far for Obama. They had a fantastic article about the death of Benazir Bhutto in it with the event chart (and those of her family members death's as well), so I do trust their exactness on birthtimes. Will let you all know when I have it.

Fensi88 thanks for that Eclipse link! Most helpful.

Cheers, Star.

starlink

Hi again!

I progressed the chart with the Aquarius Ascendant of Obama for the 1st of August.
I am seeing the following exact aspects:

Pr. Mercury (ruler of his 8th house and 5th house) at 22° Libra 55'
Pr. Mars (ruler of his 3rd and traditionally 10th house) also at 22° Libra 52'

Both are exactly semi-sextile his natal Mars at 22°34 Virgo in the 9th

Solar Arc Pluto, also at 22° Libra 25' and therefore semi-sextile natal Mars as well!

So we have here a Solar Arc Pluto (ruler MC) conjunct Progr. Merc. (ruler 8 and 5) and Progr. Mars (also ruler MC + 3rd.). and all of them semi sextiling natal Mars. Semi sextiles are very powerful when exact and not always favorable.

Then I also noticed that in this chart he has Algol exactly conjunct his IC, opposite MC. (natally)

Furthermore:
SA Ascendant 29° Pisces 43' (critical degree) in his 3rd. and square Saturn at 25° in his 12th. SA Asc. does trine Uranus, modern ruler of his Ascendant.

Pr. Asc. 12° Aries 42 (ruled by Mars) in his 2nd house exactly trine Sun! also at 12°32' Leo. It will also trine the Eclipse point of course.
So from this aspect alone I would almost believe that this chart (or 19.11 hours) is the right chart! because it does after all look like he is going to become president.

Pr. MC. 8° Capricorn 56' (say 9°) in his 12th house, sextile Neptune at 8°36' and exactly inconjunct the Solar Eclipse point at 9° Leo and his Sun at 12°32'.
Now this aspect I like less