83yfile3kpfx6-u1375755915_chmom_6812.gif
    41 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2at&rs=3
can u please read my chart
right now I m facing very hard time of life
my married life is really bad .please reply me . its hard time of life.
is there any divorce in my life???

There is no chart where you posted, and your original post listed your place as Ludhiana. I have no idea where on the planet that is. We need a country and a place in the country, or a longitude and latitude.

Everybody has aspects to their life that are hard. Some traditional astrologers and most Vedic astrology SEEM to believe that there is little concept of Free Will and that there is FATE for everything.

These astrologers and apparently you also believe this. Most tropical western astrologers do not believe this. As a consequence, most tropical western astrologers will believe that if you want a divorce, then you will get a divorce, and if you want to go to a counselor and work things out then you could do that too.

Insistent demands that people help you with astrology for FREE here are not going to engender many of us to take the time. You apparently have no idea of the amount of time that a professional astrologer would have to take for you and to do it totally for free for someone who seems so demanding.

Please be a little bit more appreciative, and break down your question into something a little bit smaller. And please stop making the demand every 2 hours.

navpreet

There is no chart where you posted, and your original post listed your place as Ludhiana. I have no idea where on the planet that is. We need a country and a place in the country, or a longitude and latitude.

Everybody has aspects to their life that are hard. Some traditional astrologers and most Vedic astrology SEEM to believe that there is little concept of Free Will and that there is FATE for everything.

These astrologers and apparently you also believe this. Most tropical western astrologers do not believe this. As a consequence, most tropical western astrologers will believe that if you want a divorce, then you will get a divorce, and if you want to go to a counselor and work things out then you could do that too.

Insistent demands that people help you with astrology for FREE here are not going to engender many of us to take the time. You apparently have no idea of the amount of time that a professional astrologer would have to take for you and to do it totally for free for someone who seems so demanding.

Please be a little bit more appreciative, and break down your question into something a little bit smaller. And please stop making the demand every 2 hours.
i can understand ..sorry about tht .i dont know what should i do ..i m alone here.my family is back home