Quincunx city!

Can anyone help me in interpreting this? Multiple yods (& boomerang?)
I don't know where to start! I'm thinking an outside perspective would help.

Thanks in advance :joyful:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_hk.66436.20630.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hk.66436.20630.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 25

Hermeshadesluna

Can anyone help me in interpreting this? Multiple yods (& boomerang?)
I don't know where to start! I'm thinking an outside perspective would help.

Thanks in advance :joyful:
I'm just going to share my perspective on the Yods since I havent gained the gnosis to interpret boomerangs yet.(I have a slight idea, but I have to study more)
Yods

1st Yod
Jupiter Retro in 7th in Gemini, Gemini Decan, Gemini Duad(action planet), Venus in 12th in Scorpio, Scorpio Decan, Scorpio Duad and Uranus in 2nd in Saggitarius, Leo Decan, Scorpio Duad (the supporters), all on the cusp of transition and Uranus at the anaretic degree

Your fated direction lies in your ability to make the adjustment of your reflective and internalized wisdom and abundance of delivering the the pure, anadulterated truth, while not losing sight of maintaining common sense and harmony in your one-on-one relationships, the upside, the downside of it since Jupiter retro in my view tends to act like Saturn and since Jupiter is considered to be in detriment in this position, to not get stuck in the mode of attaching excessive meaning to the base communications and thought processes of the lower mind and insisting that your partners in any form stay in that kind of mindset ;and the pleasure you get and the value you find in going all the way deep within to find the buried wealth in your subconscious and spiritual arena, being of true spiritual service to others with out completely compromising and overly sacrificing in a way that will leave you completely emotionally bereft because you gave too much of that power away, into an expansive love and value system that will communicate the no-nonsense truth of deep purification in the duality of being in partnerships and being one with source (Jupiter-Venus quincunx)
But you also have to adjust your wisdom with your constant spirited, intense and deep philisophical, structural approach to revolutionizing your values and possesions with being careful not to go all the way overboard with plans that cannot be sustainable in this realm to manifest the illuminated wisdom of bringing innovative, no nonsense ideas about having a more adventurous approach to creating a new structure for those things in partnerships and property (whether tangible or not). The sextile of Venus and Uranus gives the tangible manifestation of the opportunity of the love and value found in deep spiritual purification and the revolutionary, structured philosophical approach to maintaining 3D security to create the humanitarian detachment needed to support the necessary adjustments that need to be made to take action on that relational wisdom that that you possess when triggered by a transit or a progression

2nd Yod Jupiter in 7th, Venus in 12th and Saturn in 2nd
In addition to the aforementioned Jupiter -Venus Quincunx, you also have to make the adjustment of relational wisdom expression with the initial awareness of the crystallization and grounding of your philiosophy in regards to structuring your 3D security without solely limiting yourself to that approach or blocking yourself from doing so to manifest the grounding of that relational wisdom with structural 3D security. The sextile of Venus and Saturn is creating the opportunity to manifest the grounding of the value you find in the deep purification of your spirituality in a stable philiosphical approach in regards to your 3D security providing the base of crystalized values to provide the necessary support to make the adjustments so you can take action on that relational wisdom when triggered by a transit or progression

Yod Venus in 12th, Jupiter in 7th and Mars in 5th in Aries, Decan, Taurus Duad

Here you have in addition to the Jupiter - Venus quincunx, you also have to make the adjustment of the pleasure and value that you find in deep spiritual purification with your desire to ground and maintain the intiation of pure conquering creative expression, without completely overdominating and running roughshod over everyone in regards to that, in order to manifest the creative, passionate, stylized expression of your deep purifying compassion and spirituality. Your Jupiter - Mars sextile is creating the opportunity to manifest the ethical fight of initiating and maintaining a a new Spiritual vision of pure, truthful common sense views and communication in partnerships that provides the necessary support to make the adjusments needed so you can take action on your spiritual values when triggered by transit or progression.

That the best I could interpret it at this time. I hoped that helped. Peace, love and Gnosis!

WOW - Thank you so much!! So in-depth, I think I'll need to read this through a few times to really let things sink in. I really appreciate your thoughts on it all!

Quick question- is it typical to look at the Venus/Jupiter/Saturn-Uranus pattern as two separate yods? Whenever I've tried to glean anything from it I guess I've looked at the Saturn-Uranus part as a sort of combined energy point. I've never thought of looking at them separately so I find that to be an especially interesting perspective and a potential new way of understanding it.

So - I guess I'm just wondering if, in general, points like that are usually seen as separate influences that just happen to be near each other or if they're ever looked at as the resulting combination of the two planets/points (or however many).

Thanks again!!!

Hermeshadesluna

WOW - Thank you so much!! So in-depth, I think I'll need to read this through a few times to really let things sink in. I really appreciate your thoughts on it all!

Quick question- is it typical to look at the Venus/Jupiter/Saturn-Uranus pattern as two separate yods? Whenever I've tried to glean anything from it I guess I've looked at the Saturn-Uranus part as a sort of combined energy point. I've never thought of looking at them separately so I find that to be an especially interesting perspective and a potential new way of understanding it.

So - I guess I'm just wondering if, in general, points like that are usually seen as separate influences that just happen to be near each other or if they're ever looked at as the resulting combination of the two planets/points (or however many).

Thanks again!!!
It's not really typical to look at them as separate, but I prefer to take that approach because it's just easier for me to interpret it that way. I appreciate it, Fam!