NSA Experts Say DNC ‘Hack’ Was Actually a Leak and Inside Job

I'm not a computer person by a long shot but can understand the basics of this discovery. When Julian Assange essentially said Seth Rich stole the DNC emails to give to Wikileaks, that's all I needed to hear. But if anyone needs a smoking gun (maybe not the best analogy given Seth's murder) these former NSA officials seem to have it. I doubt opposition media will report this unless a lot of other independent media sites do and it becomes too big a 'secret' to suppress.

Read Article

Kuntuzangmo

I'm not a computer person by a long shot but can understand the basics of this discovery. When Julian Assange essentially said Seth Rich stole the DNC emails to give to Wikileaks, that's all I needed to hear. But if anyone needs a smoking gun (maybe not the best analogy given Seth's murder) these former NSA officials seem to have it. I doubt opposition media will report this unless a lot of other independent media sites do and it becomes too big a 'secret' to suppress.

Read Article

If they didn't do the actual investigation with access to actual materials and evidence involved, I'd take it all with a grain of salt. Anyone can speculate.

If they didn't do the actual investigation with access to actual materials and evidence involved, I'd take it all with a grain of salt. Anyone can speculate.

People have gone to jail for murder when there was no body. Sometimes the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming.

(1) hard science shows that a remote hack of the DNC servers resulting in the breach that actually occurred would have been technologically impossible;
(2) forensic review of the initial Guccifer 2.0 documents proves that they are poorly-disguised cut-and-paste jobs–forgeries–intended to finger Russia.

On the evening of July 5, 2016, 1,976 megabytes of data were downloaded from the DNC’s server. The operation took 87 seconds. This yields a transfer rate of 22.7 megabytes per second. These statistics are matters of record and essential to disproving the hack theory. No Internet service provider, such as a hacker would have had to use in mid-2016, was capable of downloading data at this speed.”

A speed of 22.7 megabytes is simply unobtainable, especially if we are talking about a transoceanic data transfer. Transfer rates of 23 MB/s are not just highly unlikely, but effectively impossible to accomplish when communicating over the Internet at any significant distance. Further, local copy speeds are measured, demonstrating that 23 MB/s is a typical transfer rate when using a USB–2 flash device (thumb drive).

Julian Assange had a middle man in Washington DC who physically received the DNC emails. Unlikely a stack of thousands of pages! Thumb drive is easy to pocket.