Which aspects will point a rich spouse?

wilsontc

Staff member
Keep the focus on the issues, to all

All,

Please keep the focus on the issues raised and not the people posting. People have different opinions and different ways of looking at things, and that's OK.

Back on track,

Tim

fairy_girl

hello :) i am very interested in astrology though i suppose i have yet to learn many things. my jupiter is in the 8th house but i have also saturn in 8th house in conjunction to jupiter. both planets in libra. but according to my chart 8th house is in virgo so the ruler of the house must be mercury. my mercury is in the 2nd house. as far as for the 7th house i dont have major planets in there but north node vertex and vesta. cancer 7house

fairy_girl

so what do you think about that. though for further interpretation i suppose must consider the chart as a whole. not interpreting some aspects or planets position without take into consideration other facts. my chart ruler should be saturn as my ascendant is capricorn. as far as for jupiter in the 8th gaining by other people. i am lawyer could that be connected to profession.a friend interested in astrology sees career opportunities for me abroad

virgo18

I have Jupiter in Cancer:

-conjunct Chiron in the 8th
-trine Pluto in the 12th
-trine Venus in the 11th
-Opposition Saturn and Neptune in my 2nd:sad:
-Sextile Moon in the 5th

I attract men who are wealthy and care about their money.

With my Saturn opposing my potential partner's 2nd house planets...(derived house system)
I think I will restrict my own self from he's money when I get married, I will feel bad of been totally maintained by him. So I will like to earn money for my self with work. (my 10th house is very charged)

AviRay

To get a rich spouse or a fortunate marriage... in terms of money:

• I heard that Jupiter in the 8th house will bring a millionaire marriage partner.
  • Venus in the 8th can also bring a rich partner.
  • The ruler of the 7th house in a good aspect to Jupiter also bring a very moneyed spouse.
  • The ruler of the 7th in any aspect to the ruler of the 2nd or 10th, or 8th house?
  • The ruler of the 7th in the 2nd, 8th, 10th also.
    The ruler of the 7th in Libra, Sagittarius, or Taurus

Do you know more?
Wouldn't the last one be Venus rather than the ruler of the 7th ? i.e Venus in Libra, Taurus.

Also Jupiter in 7th will not necessarily give good marriage, as its qualities are different from that of beauty, relationships, polish, et al. Jupiter, as well-known is a giver of wisdom, intuition, charity, learning, etc. The intuition could be used in choosing the right partner too; rather than being driven by superficial appearances. Lagna and Lagna lord powerful is always needed for the right self-guidance in all things including marriage.

An aircraft is made to fly - and hence my guess above viz. - Venus in Libra, Taurus and not the ruler of the 7th house.

Ta

Last edited:

thelivingsky

My brother married a a woman from a wealthy family (her father was a very successful business man) and together they made their own small fortune by expanding on her father's business. My brother has Venus in H7and Jupiter in H8. neither of these two planets have good aspects.

I have a friend who has "married well" twice and she has Venus, Jupiter and the Moon in H7 and they all trine Jupiter.

I think Uranus or Jupiter in good aspect to Venus or the Sun with any of these falling in H7, or these planets making good aspects to the 7th ruler can indicate gain through marriage. But generally it takes more than a single aspect or house position. Two or three indicators makes for a much higher chance of anything happening.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

astro11

You could have a rich spouse, but it all depends in the end on their personality and how much they value you. I've experienced this with different men I have dated, its definitely not the ones with the most money that took me out on the most expensive or thoughtful dates, its the ones who valued me the most and were kind and generous by nature. If you have someone who really loves you, they will spend more more money on you during the marriage than someone who may be richer but doesn't love you as much. In my opinion, its no different than working as a support person for a professional such as a doctor or lawyer, some people even though their practices are doing extremely well, pay their support staff peanuts whereas practices that are only doing average still pay their support staff fairly and even generously. It depends on their personality, and how much they value you.

If you divorce and the spouse doesn't want to give you money, it can be difficult to get the portion to which you are entitled sometimes, especially if you have trouble paying the legal fees. But if you have a strong 8th house it increases the chances of it going in your favour.

I was looking at the chart of Demi Moore because I know she got two major divorce settlements, the first for $90 million from Bruce Willis, and the second for a significant but unknown amount from Ashton Kutcher: http://www.businessinsider.com/top-10-pricey-divorce-settlements-in-hollywood-2012-5?op=1 and http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...n-Kutchers-divorce-finalised-years-split.html

She already was extremely rich from her own career even at the first divorce, but her 8th house guaranteed money from her spouses. She has Mercury, Neptune, Sun and Venus in the 8th house in scorpio. The ruler of the 8th house Pluto is in Virgo, in mutual reception with its dispositor Mercury, strengthening both placements as if they were in their own sign. Mercury and Pluto also make an exact sextile to each other and its usually good for the matters of the house when the ruler of the house and its dispositor make an easy aspect to each other. Pluto is widely conjunct Uranus showing potential for huge windfalls. Uranus makes a 2 degree sextile to the 8th house cusp and Jupiter makes an exact trine to the 8th house cusp giving a lot of beneficial energy to unearned income. Interestingly Mars at 13 degrees Leo squared all the scorpio planets by 1-6 degrees and Moon at 18 degrees Taurus opposed all those planets by 1-7 degrees but this seemed to add even more power to the 8th house, it didn't weaken it. Never has she lost money to a spouse, only gains.

Attachments

• SFPagedemimoore.jpg
    SFPagedemimoore.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 28

Kitchy

Banned
Venus Jupiter aspects tend to attract others who "have something big" - but it could be many things other than money. Not being crude.

ravi159

To get a rich spouse or a fortunate marriage... in terms of money:

• I heard that Jupiter in the 8th house will bring a millionaire marriage partner.
  • Venus in the 8th can also bring a rich partner.
  • The ruler of the 7th house in a good aspect to Jupiter also bring a very moneyed spouse.
  • The ruler of the 7th in any aspect to the ruler of the 2nd or 10th, or 8th house?
  • The ruler of the 7th in the 2nd, 8th, 10th also.
    The ruler of the 7th in Libra, Sagittarius, or Taurus

Do you know more?

so there is seventh lord u need to see its strength, conjunctions, and aspects.

good spouse - means beneficis assciated with seventh lord,
rich sposue - seventh lord strength and placements in good bhavas,

and also its navmansh position for happiness from relationships.

and marriage sustanance from upapada and second from it

and also lagna lord placements and strength

then 2nd house lord and aspects of 2nd house.

Petinhse

I did a little research and I found Venus was prominent in a woman's chart if she marries someone wealthy. I found venus near the Sun or around the rising sign/ mid heaven axels. Does this mean beauty is a indication of marriage to someone rich?

sethi

OPM - other people's money

is usually shown with venus or jupiter or neptune in 8th. saturn could be there as well - though it usually indicates some restrictions of other's resources.

i have a couple of friends who married wealthy mates. one has venus conj. jupiter in her 8th in pisces - she lives like a monk, nonetheless - feels guilty for having so much money available to her, but nonetheless, it's there if she needs it. She gives a lot of her "part" of it to charities.

the other has saturn in 8th, square her husbands MC. He once denied her $ to buy new eyewear because the glasses she had "were still in good working condition" even though they were 6 years old. That same year, he spent $100k on an advertising campaign for his business. Pissed off at him, I once asked him, how can you fork over that much money and not even let her get a new pair of glasses? He replied "I am interested in building my income, not wasting it."

They're still married, sadly so. She's a Pisces doormat if ever there was one. He's an absolute prick. Every Dick needs a Jane, I suppose...

Myself, I've had wealthy boyfriends. (Venus Pisces sextile Jup/Sat in Cap). But I'm also aquarius. When a man waves his wallet in my face, I ask myself - "is his heart as big as his wad of cash?" Usually it isn't. I'd rather live poor and with dignity than under some rich man's thumb.

Well Mae Mae did you know that Aquarius people were not really made for marriage? You can just come and go in a relationship and it won't bother you
However girls in asian countries have to get married

Tell me where Uranus is in your chart and I will tell you more about you if you are interested

Dont like to type on mobiles , I will reply you tomorrow if u will reply

sethi

Well Mae Mae did you know that Aquarius people were not really made for marriage? You can just come and go in a relationship and it won't bother you
However girls in asian countries have to get married

Tell me where Uranus is in your chart and I will tell you more about you if you are interested

Dont like to type on mobiles , I will reply you tomorrow if u will reply[/QUOTE
My wife is not rich she is a real housewife and I am proud of her

I really don't think that I could spend my life with a rich wife and the accompaning personality traits which come from being rich