Relocating To Portland

PisceanVenus

Hi all!

Yesterday, my mind FORCED me to ask this Horary question. The question is "When should I move to Portland?"

I assigned myself Jupiter in Leo and thought that it was very interesting that I was basically in the 9th. Ruler of the 9th is the Sun, and I'm under its rule, so I was going to assume that this meant I should make the move fairly soon, but Leo being a fixed sign might be saying otherwise. I'm not very sure. I have been very focused on the idea of getting all my affairs in order, working on myself so that there is no difficulty when the time comes, and I suppose that could be represented by the moon in the first house. Its in the second whole sign house which is also interesting because my concerns have mainly been about my financial state and saving money.

I'll also give a little bit of background on this situation. I had a relationship with a guy that suddenly ended because he became incarcerated. He had moved here from Portland for us to be together, and after his incarceration we agreed that we wanted to make an attempt to start over when his incarceration is over. This time, in Portland. He was extradited back to Portland after his arrest to serve his time, so I think it is very interesting that Mercury (ruler of the 7th) is also in Leo, also under the rule of the sun. I'm not sure if that has a real meaning for this chart though. Please respond and tell me what you see. Maybe my perspective is off, or maybe I missed something. I'm definitely wanting to learn more about timing with horary. Do you all think this move will have a positive outcome for me based on this chart? Let me know!

Thanx in Advance,
-PV

Attachments

• Portland.jpg
    Portland.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

tikana

i'd say No.
but you will move somewhere else

moon in 1st usually shows change of a mind or change of plans

PisceanVenus

Thank you Tikana for responding. I wonder what could possibly happen that would make me not make the move. I've already decided and started saving the money to make it happen. Also, I dont know if this makes a difference, but I am gearing up to move here within my home city soon. So that move would of course take place before the Portland move which is further away.

Do you think this chart says anything about the future of the relationship if I somehow decide to move somewhere else? Would we both decide to meet in a different place? Or would this require another horary chart to see?

Last edited:

rafaella

Hi all!

Yesterday, my mind FORCED me to ask this Horary question. The question is "When should I move to Portland?"

I assigned myself Jupiter in Leo and thought that it was very interesting that I was basically in the 9th. Ruler of the 9th is the Sun, and I'm under its rule, so I was going to assume that this meant I should make the move fairly soon, but Leo being a fixed sign might be saying otherwise. I'm not very sure. I have been very focused on the idea of getting all my affairs in order, working on myself so that there is no difficulty when the time comes, and I suppose that could be represented by the moon in the first house. Its in the second whole sign house which is also interesting because my concerns have mainly been about my financial state and saving money.

I'll also give a little bit of background on this situation. I had a relationship with a guy that suddenly ended because he became incarcerated. He had moved here from Portland for us to be together, and after his incarceration we agreed that we wanted to make an attempt to start over when his incarceration is over. This time, in Portland. He was extradited back to Portland after his arrest to serve his time, so I think it is very interesting that Mercury (ruler of the 7th) is also in Leo, also under the rule of the sun. I'm not sure if that has a real meaning for this chart though. Please respond and tell me what you see. Maybe my perspective is off, or maybe I missed something. I'm definitely wanting to learn more about timing with horary. Do you all think this move will have a positive outcome for me based on this chart? Let me know!

Thanx in Advance,
-PV

Relocation is 7th house. We need an aspect from 7th ruler to Jupiter or Moon aspect to 7th ruler without prohibition. Jupiter here aspects Saturn in the 12th, before Mercury gets to JUP. So something will get in the way. Saturn rules 2nd, could be money issue. Or Saturn is your partner? Saturn is in 12th, incarceration, soon to go direct. Saturn will move back into Sag later on, so that could be the release. How long is he in jail? And has he been in jail before? If you can provide some details, we can figure out what Saturn is.

Moon is in detriment, but Moon is in sign of Saturn, so this is strong testimony for Saturn to be your partner. How long have you been in relationship with him?

PisceanVenus

Thank you for responding Rafaella! He has been in there a year now (it will literally be a year in about two weeks), and we haven't yet gotten concrete word on a release date. However, based on the information we currently have, he will probably end up out on probation quite soon, at the longest I think he may be in there another year or two, but not much longer (and it could be even shorter! we'll know for sure in November). He has been in before this, but only for a short period of time, like maybe a few days. I met him online in April of 2012. We had a not-so-serious long distance thing for a while, and we finally decided to meet face to face and enter an actual relationship in March of 2014.

I never knew that 7th was relocation. I had assumed it would be 9th. Is saturn being in the 12th the reason you assigned him Saturn? I can provide more info if you need.

rafaella

Thank you for responding Rafaella! He has been in there a year now (it will literally be a year in about two weeks), and we haven't yet gotten concrete word on a release date. However, based on the information we currently have, he will probably end up out on probation quite soon, at the longest I think he may be in there another year or two, but not much longer (and it could be even shorter! we'll know for sure in November). He has been in before this, but only for a short period of time, like maybe a few days. I met him online in April of 2012. We had a not-so-serious long distance thing for a while, and we finally decided to meet face to face and enter an actual relationship in March of 2014.

I never knew that 7th was relocation. I had assumed it would be 9th. Is saturn being in the 12th the reason you assigned him Saturn? I can provide more info if you need.

Yes I'm still thinking he is Saturn. Saturn will stop going rx soon and go direct, however will be there in 12th for a while.
Based on Moon in Capricorn you may have started feeling more seriously for him about 2 years ago.

I would say based on upcoming Jupiter/Saturn square you may need to see if this relationship will continue or not before you take the leap and move to Portland. The square is there, so a setback or something restrictive. So some test coming up. And this could be in about a years time, based on square degree.