Chaos

Kite

Any info on the Asteroid Chaos? From a mythological standpoint I've seen it as representing the primoridal soup from which heaven and earth emerged. I'm trying to get an astrological read in that it sits right in the middle of my Mars and Moon conjunction at 3 Aries in my second house. I want to say it probably created a high degreee of uncertainty regarding my safety (emotional/physical). Any other thoughts?

Diem11

I have Chaos (it's a TNO, by the way, not an asteroid) conjunct Mercury. I read everything and anything and don't exactly have what you would call a traditional education.

Humanitarian

Chaos is the primordial soup, the state before creations of God exist in this infinite cosmos, so that Chaos means infinite potential in your life, and if you can harness it's energy in a positivistic way, you can achieve anything because it's the infinite, the cosmos, the universe inside of you. This is the figurative meaning of the state before you're seperated from Source, so that if you can look at it's positive energy, you can see many good things inside it!