Conjuction Chaos

Thorgrimr

Hi All, Perhaps this goes in the beginners forum, but since it was regarding where the planets are at now I thought I would try here first.

I did a chart for today's date (3/11/10 @ 4:13:15 PM, Irvine, CA) and see the rather large conjuction of Sun (21 Pisces) Mercury (18 Pisces) and Uranus (26 Pisces). That seems like quite an event, however I wasn't able to find much discusion about it here.

To add to that this conjuction is also transiting over my natal mars at 21 Pisces.
I have been feeling very anxious, out of sorts and I've been having problems concentrating. I've got the feeling that something bad is going to happen and I want to either run or lash out at shadows. I've been very moody the past week or so and I went looking for something astrologically that could explain it.

I would love to get your thoughts on this.

Thanks!

freedomlover

Pisces rules irrational fears, and things deep in the subconscious that are affecting you.
The transiting planets in Pisces are all triggering these things for you. I've also found that many times past life memories will be triggered with one or more planets in Pisces, and of course, past life memories deep in the subconscious are often the cause of irrational fears.