Future separation for this couple? Please give your opinion...

Dew9

Please have a look at these two charts and tell me if you think these two will/should get separated or not...I would really appreciate some help on that....
Do they even have a future together?

I believe I have to get the transits as well?? Unfortunately I have no links to getting transits over composite charts.... yet, atleast.

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 30
  • composite chart.jpg
    composite chart.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 24

rahu

Banned
i would think so and they will seoarate soon.i feel infidelity is a factor and there may be a vast spiritual chasm between them. i think she is more spiritual(she may even have visions) than he.but care must be taken to not be abrupt.it is omportant tranquility exist through the separations.

it seems the separation will be in late october.

rahu

Dew9

hm,thanks Rahu. Would you say infidelity on his behalf or hers? I see more on hers, sometimes since he appears so clingy.

I would agree that she often talked about having had some dreams/visions and flashforwards and wanted to develop that dimension in her. It mixes with strong intuition. And obviously the age difference might be a put off.

May I ask why you say the bit about abrupt and tranquility? I love to hear your readings. :)

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
i agree that infidelity is abit more in her directon with neptune conjunct venus.with mars trine to venus/neptune, i can see why you sense he is a bit clingy.

the mars/pluto midpoint is square to venus/neptune.mars/pluto can be violent and with the idealistic/spiritual feelings of venus/neptune,it is uncertain how he would react if a traquility is not maintained.
the mars/pluto midpoint square venus/neptune also shows that he is focused on the physical aspect,i.e.,sexually that he is in love .
hence he is much more bound by the physical plane than she is.as she has the spiritual/visionary impulses.

rahu