Lunar eclipse conjunct natal mars and part of fortune

Btrenee74

Good afternoon I don't know if I am in the right section The next lunar eclipse will conjunct my natal mars and part of fortune in third house any insight on that aspect ?

Osamenor

Staff member
Are your Mars and POF in Taurus or Scorpio?

Whether they're with the north node or the south node makes a difference. Currently, the north node is in Taurus and the south node in Scorpio.

Better still, post your chart. That way we can see if there's anything else in your chart the eclipse will touch. That's relevant information, too. Anything in square to the moon, the sun, or the nodes during the eclipse is also affected.

Osamenor

Staff member
Google drive files aren't accessible to users of this site. Each individual would have to have the file shared to their email to be able to see it. Please post it as an attachment (to do that, you have to be using a desktop or laptop computer) or as an image through a hosting service such as imgur or imgbb (you can do that from any device).

Btrenee74

Google drive files aren't accessible to users of this site. Each individual would have to have the file shared to their email to be able to see it. Please post it as an attachment (to do that, you have to be using a desktop or laptop computer) or as an image through a hosting service such as imgur or imgbb (you can do that from any device).
https://ibb.co/pQWs6vT