Waxing and Waning Moon Effects

klee

:whistling:
Hi guys,
I'm learning about the effects of waxing and waning moon effects.
I hope you can help me understood and correct my interpretation for this chart.

As you can see, 5th house is in Taurus. Moon is in Taurus at 12 degrees and conjucting Uranus at 14 degrees. Venus is in 10th house in Libra at 14 degrees. Since, the moon is in waning phase. This person may meet his/her wife/husband at the work place but, might divorced sooner and he might have problems on his married life and as for wealth, he might have troubles on managing his money. He/She has Sun (5 degrees), Mars (18 degrees), and Mercury (27 degrees) in 9th house which oppose Neptune (22 degrees) in 3rd house Pisces. I read that these placements make a person has a sharp tongue. but, since he/she has a waning moon and its an opposition, does that mean he will have some problems on his/her education?

[Chart deleted because it includes birth information, and since the native is under a year old, it is clearly not your own chart. Posting other people's birth information without their informed consent is against the rules. The native is too young to give informed consent. You may repost the chart if, and only if, you remove name and birth information first. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
For marriage, look to the seventh house, its ruler, and any planets in it. For money matters, the second house, its ruler, and any planets in it. For education, the ninth house if you mean higher education, the third if you mean lower (elementary through high school) education. Unless the moon is in or rules any of those houses, it won't have such a direct effect on their topics.

The moon phase a person is born in provides a certain tint to their life. From what you describe, it sounds like the moon in that chart is in a waning gibbous phase. That's also known as a disseminating moon. People born under it have a strong impetus to share what they know with others. If their Moon is conjunct Uranus, as it is in this case, they may be sharing some very offbeat, unusual knowledge. But that doesn't specify anything to do with their finances or marriage or education.

The phase a person's progressed Moon is in can also have some effect on how things go for them, but that changes throughout life. In a typical human lifetime, everyone's progressed Moon goes through every phase two or three times. So you can't determine what impact it will have when the person is a baby, but if they ask for guidance later in life, the phase their progressed Moon is in at the time might be a relevant piece.