Two More Years of Pluto Square Moon Care-giving my Mother , Coping?

Jettabor

https://imgur.com/a/UisSo2v

Hello All,

My brain and heart are under massive strain. I've been experiencing a Pluto square Moon passage since April 2021, I have approx 2 more years to go. I have Pluto opposite Moon in my natal chart so these crushed feelings are not exactly new, just highly exacerbated. I am currently looking for some bright points in my transits or natal charts to focus on ( I need to summon strength) if anyone might take a look to help me find a kernal of light in the dark, that would be much appreciated!

I've got Pluto in the 4th, in Libra in my birth chart, impacting my moon in the 10th house in Aries. My mother has deeply affected my life since birth, she has multiple diagnosed mental illnesses, and could not be a mother to me in any way as a child. At the start of the pandemic, she began to de-compensate and lose day to day functions, she is in her 70's I am 40. I was forced to move in to her crumbling house and begin to repair it for sale as she was compelled into retirement, and has scant savings.

I've turned to my other family members for help, and only one Aunt has grudgingly agreed to assist, by providing temporary housing for my mother while I repair her home for sale. I am not a home builder by profession, all of this is extremely difficult. I had to leave my spouse 2 thousand miles away to perform these tasks, and its tested our relationship to the breaking point. One of the worst details in all of this is that my mother vacillates between acting like a 12 year old child, and a full grown vindictive woman, with 99 percent of the vitriol directed my way. Since April 2021 I have been alone in my childhood home (where abuse towards myself occurred from the ages of 10 -16) literally repairing gouges and punctures in the wall plaster where my mother's violent ex husband, and son punched and kicked their way to hundreds of dollar worth of property damage.

In this time I've trained all of my energy on resolving my mother's issues, I have no friends in this area, as I moved away as a teenager, I have no way to make money, as I am in farmland hundreds of miles from an economic center. I hold my sanity by listening to podcasts and cross country skiing. It is breaking me, I am very strong, but I desperately need encouragement.

Thanks!
Jet

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-02-12 09-57-56.jpg
    Screenshot from 2022-02-12 09-57-56.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 35

Osamenor

Staff member
You are indeed going through an intense time. Not only is Pluto squaring your Moon, it's turning your Moon/Pluto opposition into a t-square. Wide orb in its square to your natal Pluto, but because of the aspect to natal Moon, it's still dragging in all that extra Plutonian intensity.

You also have another natal opposition being turned into a t-square by a transiting version of one of the planets involved: Venus and Neptune. That one's tight right now. Everyone has Neptune square to its natal position at the age of 40; if natal Neptune has a planet in aspect, that planet gets brought in, too.

I had my Neptune square a few years back, and it also brought in my Venus, since I have a natal Venus/Neptune square. I didn't find that such an intense transit (the intense part was Saturn sitting on my Moon for part of that time), but it was when I started studying herbalism. Neptune/Venus can be a time to waken a dream. Or simply to make things nicer. In your case, Venus rules the fourth house, and here you are fixing up your childhood home.

Even if you're doing it just because no one else will, it's still a Venusian thing, and is it perhaps healing for you to do it? Sometimes repairing the environment around you facilitates healing within.

I think there may be another saving grace in your progressions, but I'd have to see your progressed chart to know for sure. With or without the natal would be fine.

Jettabor

Good morning from the US. (Good evening to you?)

Osamenor, thank you for taking the time and interest to look into my chart, and situation. I am new to the idea of progressions, and took the time to learn a bit about them last night. I created a progressed chart, a progressed chart including natal aspects, and a few additional clarifying grids of the aspects involved. If you wouldn't mind taking a look (mining a bit for the gold in all the sediment) I'd appreciate it greatly!

You hit the nail on the head with your analysis of my situation, I do find repairing the house soothing, despite the setbacks and loneliness, I'm in jail, but I'm getting creative and aesthetically oriented about it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Attachments

• Progressedchart.jpg
    Progressedchart.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 23
  • Progressedandnatal.jpg
    Progressedandnatal.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Progressedaspectschart.jpg
    Progressedaspectschart.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 27
  • House positions.jpg
    House positions.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Progressed Chart.jpg
    Progressed Chart.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 24

Zora

Account Closed
Hi Jettabor,

gender is cut off in your chart - but is important to know especially for your 4th house - mother theme. Are you female or male ?

Zora

Account Closed
My brain and heart are under massive strain. I've been experiencing a Pluto square Moon passage since April 2021, I have approx 2 more years to go.

Jet - transit pluto has not activated your natal moon in 2021 - PL went retrograde before. Transit pluto will first time degree exact activate your moon on 02/27/2022 - transit ending on 02/01/2023 - afterwards without return to exact degree of your moon.

Zora

Account Closed
But in April 2021 -from 04/12/2021 transit neptune in your 9th house has inconjuncted your natal pluto - but transit just finished right now.

Zora

Account Closed
I've got Pluto in the 4th, in Libra in my birth chart, impacting my moon in the 10th house in Aries. My mother has deeply affected my life since birth, she has multiple diagnosed mental illnesses, and could not be a mother to me in any way as a child.

I pers. would not consider your moon/pluto opp as valid due to too wide orb.

Your 4th house - mother as first female model role, basic trust in own life and mother experience in childhood - is shown with venus opposing neptune - showing an intense mother relationship - venus trining pluto - but also a mother -who was not able to be there for you as a mother in your childhood - with venus opp neptune.

Pluto main rules your 5th house - male principle sun house - and for me also house of father- father as first male model role and authority figure and father relationship in childhood.

With pluto ruling your 5th house in 4th house - to me it looks like your father has left an intense impression in your emotions - also from what you've experienced from your mother and her relationship with your father. With uranus in 5th house - as ruler of 8th - uranus zero degree exact inconjuncting your aries moon. Looking like your father had his own secrete life - with a tendency to sometimes jump out of his relationship (?).

And that you probably subconsciously have taken over a lot from your mothers emotions - venus opp your neptune -venus also trines pluto in your 4th house and neptune trines your moon. What left a wound in yourself - pluto inconjuncts your taurus chiron in 10th house - your scare to feel not accepted in society and don't have a good reptutation up there.

To get this healed and seen from another higher point of view and in a spiritual higher sense and context - transit neptune as your 9th house ruler - spirituality and expanding own wisdom - will activate and energyze your venus power - and your natal venus opp neptune by square from 03/23/2022 ending on 01/29/2023 - interrupting your natal opp - adding neptune energy on both - giving the spiritual point of view a higher weight.

Your natal jupiter is on special degree of 0°libra - sitting between 2 energies - 2 worlds - the visible and the invisible - able to be aware of both at same time - and is a special mediator gift - you have born with.

Your jupiter is in your 2nd house - gifts and skills you were born with and house of setting boundaries and to protect yourself and your own territory.

Jupiter is co ruler of your 5th house - life energy- with intercepted sag in. An own little protected creative own world of dreams under the surface of a main pluto ruled house - you had to develop in your childhood to protect yourself and to save your life - you didn't talk about to others and didn't show to the outside.

This protected own little world and under the surface developed power of creativity will be transit activated by sextile from transit jupiter itself beginning on 05/11/2022 lasting until end of this year to support you - to support you - to be able to go thru all.

Jettabor

I pers. would not consider your moon/pluto opp as valid due to too wide orb.

Your 4th house - mother as first female model role, basic trust in own life and mother experience in childhood - is shown with venus opposing neptune - showing an intense mother relationship - venus trining pluto - but also a mother -who was not able to be there for you as a mother in your childhood - with venus opp neptune.

Pluto main rules your 5th house - male principle sun house - and for me also house of father- father as first male model role and authority figure and father relationship in childhood.

With pluto ruling your 5th house in 4th house - to me it looks like your father has left an intense impression in your emotions - also from what you've experienced from your mother and her relationship with your father. With uranus in 5th house - as ruler of 8th - uranus zero degree exact inconjuncting your aries moon. Looking like your father had his own secrete life - with a tendency to sometimes jump out of his relationship (?).

And that you probably subconsciously have taken over a lot from your mothers emotions - venus opp your neptune -venus also trines pluto in your 4th house and neptune trines your moon. What left a wound in yourself - pluto inconjuncts your taurus chiron in 10th house - your scare to feel not accepted in society and don't have a good reptutation up there.

To get this healed and seen from another higher point of view and in a spiritual higher sense and context - transit neptune as your 9th house ruler - spirituality and expanding own wisdom - will activate and energyze your venus power - and your natal venus opp neptune by square from 03/23/2022 ending on 01/29/2023 - interrupting your natal opp - adding neptune energy on both - giving the spiritual point of view a higher weight.

Your natal jupiter is on special degree of 0°libra - sitting between 2 energies - 2 worlds - the visible and the invisible - able to be aware of both at same time - and is a special mediator gift - you have born with.

Your jupiter is in your 2nd house - gifts and skills you were born with and house of setting boundaries and to protect yourself and your own territory.

Jupiter is co ruler of your 5th house - life energy- with intercepted sag in. An own little protected creative own world of dreams under the surface of a main pluto ruled house - you had to develop in your childhood to protect yourself and to save your life - you didn't talk about to others and didn't show to the outside.

This protected own little world and under the surface developed power of creativity will be transit activated by sextile from transit jupiter itself beginning on 05/11/2022 lasting until end of this year to support you - to support you - to be able to go thru all.

Hello Zora, reading your response touched me. The things you read in my chart are some of the most accurate and moving things I've had anyone tell me about my life.

The analysis that my issues with my mother are more neptunian, and less plutonian makes a lot of sense. She is a deeply spiritual person, but also very dependent and mentally fragile, she's admitted before to making me her parent instead of the other way around. My father did* have a secret life, many affairs, and used me to see his other women. He would tell a story about wanting me to play with his mistress's children and bring me there, then disappear to be with the woman. I was made to be part of his lie. Both parents used me in their own way. It has made me very sad, and lonely. I have had my own relationships now, where I am either the fool who is lied to and cheated on, or the person who takes care of the partner. I have had a very hard time with love and friendship, and the community always seems to regard me with suspicion. I think you noticed this when you were looking at the moon in my 10TH house, and you spoke about my "reputation up there." I do have a secret world of story telling and imagination in the 5TH, maybe I should write a novel with 5TH house themes, or just go to a party with a Sagittarius? Ha ha.

It sounds like starting in March I get a little break from Neptune, so I'm looking forward to that!

Thank you Zora! 💜💜💜

Osamenor

Staff member
Good morning from the US. (Good evening to you?)
We're in the same country.

Osamenor, thank you for taking the time and interest to look into my chart, and situation. I am new to the idea of progressions, and took the time to learn a bit about them last night. I created a progressed chart, a progressed chart including natal aspects, and a few additional clarifying grids of the aspects involved. If you wouldn't mind taking a look (mining a bit for the gold in all the sediment) I'd appreciate it greatly!

You hit the nail on the head with your analysis of my situation, I do find repairing the house soothing, despite the setbacks and loneliness, I'm in jail, but I'm getting creative and aesthetically oriented about it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
The gold I see is this: your progressed Moon is in a first quarter phase. That's one of the phases that makes a hard transit, like Pluto turning your natal Moon/Pluto opposition into a t-square, more likely to be useful than just destructive and painful.

The more visible a phase your progressed Moon is in, the more resources (emotional, personal, and sometimes material as well) you have to work with, and the more readily your efforts bear fruit. At the first quarter, Moon squares Sun, and you get the sharp, edgy, reactive energy of a square. At that progressed phase, there's some having to fight for what you want, some struggle, but since the Moon is waxing, becoming more and more visible, your resources are increasing. It's a fight you can win.

But there's another side to this: looks like your progressed Moon just entered Scorpio. That's Moon's fall sign, so there may be some slight weakening of Moon stuff. This will last for the approximately 2 1/2 years it takes for Moon to transit the sign. This would be especially relevant to whichever house your Moon rules, but you've posted contradictory versions of your chart, so I'm not sure which house that is. In the first birth chart you posted, Leo is rising and Moon rules the twelfth house. In the natal chart you posted with your progressions, Cancer is rising, making Moon your chart ruler. Which is it?

Scorpio is a very good sign, though, for what you're going through. It's the sign that delves deep and uncovers hidden, sometimes uncomfortable, truths. Your difficult relationship with your mother, the abuse, the physical damage to the house that you're now fixing up, all that is Scorpionic stuff. This is an excellent time to go very deep with that, and it's the most healing thing you could do. It's also exactly what Pluto stimulating your Moon pushes you to do.

Zora

Account Closed
Hello Zora, reading your response touched me. The things you read in my chart are some of the most accurate and moving things I've had anyone tell me about my life.

The analysis that my issues with my mother are more neptunian, and less plutonian makes a lot of sense. She is a deeply spiritual person, but also very dependent and mentally fragile, she's admitted before to making me her parent instead of the other way around.

My father did* have a secret life, many affairs, and used me to see his other women. He would tell a story about wanting me to play with his mistress's children and bring me there, then disappear to be with the woman. I was made to be part of his lie.

Both parents used me in their own way. It has made me very sad, and lonely.

I have had my own relationships now, where I am either the fool who is lied to and cheated on, or the person who takes care of the partner. I have had a very hard time with love and friendship, and the community always seems to regard me with suspicion.

I think you noticed this when you were looking at the moon in my 10TH house, and you spoke about my "reputation up there."

I do have a secret world of story telling and imagination in the 5TH, maybe I should write a novel with 5TH house themes, or just go to a party with a Sagittarius? Ha ha.

It sounds like starting in March I get a little break from Neptune, so I'm looking forward to that!
Thank you Zora! ������

Hello again Jet,

you’re very welcome and thank you, too - for your open feed back.

My goodness - this is really a sad story – to experience both parents like this. And that you afterwards had issues in your own relationships – is understandable and make sense to me.

As 5th house – love and romance – for me is also house of father and is the first inner picture of a man- a woman in later life is instinctively looking for in a partner– especially if something has left to be healed. Uranus rules your 7th house - relationship and your 8th house long term committed relationship – but 8th also your subconsciously stored memory from the past – experiences in your childhood and family opinions / traditions/dogmata - you have grew up in.

With uranus as ruler of 7th and 8th in your 5th house – you feel instinctively attracted to men – reminding you of your father – for the purpose to get your childhood experiences healed and transformed to another level. To see where it came from and that in truth – all this was mainly a part of your parents life story – you have sitting between your parents in your childhood.

But should not be true for you – your whole life long. And that you are able to decide it different for your own life and life-path by your own will – 5th house – as you are the one being able to jump out of your 8th house family drama and to liberate yourself from – with uranus as 8th house ruler and persisting strong intense uranus/pluto correspondence energy in 8th - opposing your mars as ruler of your 10th house – life path direction – both sitting near to self-liberation axis 5th house /11th house cusp. And this is what transit pluto in your 6th house – work and health - will support you in – step by step– by sextiling your natal uranus – to work on this under the surface- from 02/27/2022 until 01/01/2023.

I do have a secret world of story telling and imagination in the 5TH, maybe I should write a novel with 5TH house themes

This is really a good creative idea - I would see as effective and as successful from your chart energies. And could be a part of to get healed and to feel yourself alive again - what I wrote about your natal jupiter ruling intercepted Sag – your protected own world under the surface of a main pluto ruled 5th house. The energy which once proved to be able to save and to protect your life in your childhood – and will soon get transit-activated again for a turn around in your life.

And –sorry- I have to correct my typing mistake in my previous post –
This protected own little world and under the surface developed power of creativity will be transit activated by sextile from transit jupiter itself beginning on 05/11/2022 lasting until end of this year to support you - to be able to go thru all.

It should have read – transit jupiter itself will activate your natal jupiter by opposition (not by sextile)– which will mean a possible turnaround chance in your life by 180 degree of your actual state you are now in.

Transit jupiter will be in your 9th house - ruled by your neptune in 5th house - entering 0° aries in May – house of spirituality but also house of book publishers. And will activate your special 0°libra jupiter in your mercury ruled 3rd house – also house of writing - natally sextiling your fated northnode in your 12th house – on 05/11/2022 zero degree exact in a special spark energy way.

0°aries is springpoint-birth energy in zodiac – to start a new cycle/circle in life.:smile:

Last edited:

Jettabor

We're in the same country.

The gold I see is this: your progressed Moon is in a first quarter phase. That's one of the phases that makes a hard transit, like Pluto turning your natal Moon/Pluto opposition into a t-square, more likely to be useful than just destructive and painful.

The more visible a phase your progressed Moon is in, the more resources (emotional, personal, and sometimes material as well) you have to work with, and the more readily your efforts bear fruit. At the first quarter, Moon squares Sun, and you get the sharp, edgy, reactive energy of a square. At that progressed phase, there's some having to fight for what you want, some struggle, but since the Moon is waxing, becoming more and more visible, your resources are increasing. It's a fight you can win.

But there's another side to this: looks like your progressed Moon just entered Scorpio. That's Moon's fall sign, so there may be some slight weakening of Moon stuff. This will last for the approximately 2 1/2 years it takes for Moon to transit the sign. This would be especially relevant to whichever house your Moon rules, but you've posted contradictory versions of your chart, so I'm not sure which house that is. In the first birth chart you posted, Leo is rising and Moon rules the twelfth house. In the natal chart you posted with your progressions, Cancer is rising, making Moon your chart ruler. Which is it?

Scorpio is a very good sign, though, for what you're going through. It's the sign that delves deep and uncovers hidden, sometimes uncomfortable, truths. Your difficult relationship with your mother, the abuse, the physical damage to the house that you're now fixing up, all that is Scorpionic stuff. This is an excellent time to go very deep with that, and it's the most healing thing you could do. It's also exactly what Pluto stimulating your Moon pushes you to do.

Hello again Osamenor! Thank you so very much for writing this synopsis. It is a little comforting to know that if I have to experience a Plutonic T-square with my moon in it's fall, at least having it in the waxing position lends it some support. Sorry for the confusion about my moon in the natal chart, I'll include an accurate natal chart from astrodienst to clarify. My moon is in Aries in the 10TH, and I have Leo rising. I am wondering what kind of flavor this gives everything?

Again, thank you tremendously.
Jet

Attachments

• Birthchart.jpg
    Birthchart.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 19

Jettabor

Hello again Jet,

you’re very welcome and thank you, too - for your open feed back.

My goodness - this is really a sad story – to experience both parents like this. And that you afterwards had issues in your own relationships – is understandable and make sense to me.

As 5th house – love and romance – for me is also house of father and is the first inner picture of a man- a woman in later life is instinctively looking for in a partner– especially if something has left to be healed. Uranus rules your 7th house - relationship and your 8th house long term committed relationship – but 8th also your subconsciously stored memory from the past – experiences in your childhood and family opinions / traditions/dogmata - you have grew up in.

With uranus as ruler of 7th and 8th in your 5th house – you feel instinctively attracted to men – reminding you of your father – for the purpose to get your childhood experiences healed and transformed to another level. To see where it came from and that in truth – all this was mainly a part of your parents life story – you have sitting between your parents in your childhood.

But should not be true for you – your whole life long. And that you are able to decide it different for your own life and life-path by your own will – 5th house – as you are the one being able to jump out of your 8th house family drama and to liberate yourself from – with uranus as 8th house ruler and persisting strong intense uranus/pluto correspondence energy in 8th - opposing your mars as ruler of your 10th house – life path direction – both sitting near to self-liberation axis 5th house /11th house cusp. And this is what transit pluto in your 6th house – work and health - will support you in – step by step– by sextiling your natal uranus – to work on this under the surface- from 02/27/2022 until 01/01/2023.

This is really a good creative idea - I would see as effective and as successful from your chart energies. And could be a part of to get healed and to feel yourself alive again - what I wrote about your natal jupiter ruling intercepted Sag – your protected own world under the surface of a main pluto ruled 5th house. The energy which once proved to be able to save and to protect your life in your childhood – and will soon get transit-activated again for a turn around in your life.

And –sorry- I have to correct my typing mistake in my previous post –

It should have read – transit jupiter itself will activate your natal jupiter by opposition (not by sextile)– which will mean a possible turnaround chance in your life by 180 degree of your actual state you are now in.

Transit jupiter will be in your 9th house - ruled by your neptune in 5th house - entering 0° aries in May – house of spirituality but also house of book publishers. And will activate your special 0°libra jupiter in your mercury ruled 3rd house – also house of writing - natally sextiling your fated northnode in your 12th house – on 05/11/2022 zero degree exact in a special spark energy way.

0°aries is springpoint-birth energy in zodiac – to start a new cycle/circle in life.:smile:

Thank you Zora for all that you do! I'm looking forward to this 5th house revolution. This life has been a stormy sea to navigate, but there have been extremely vibrant and beautiful interludes. I will just keep pushing till the gates open up. 💜