Missing person - Where is she?

Star Light

Dear horary forum members,

I'm reaching out to you in case you're able to help with your knowledge on horary astrology. This is very important and extremely difficult time for the family. I decided to ask here though I've been thinking about it for a while, not knowing if making a chart now is suitable as we've known of her disappearance for almost two weeks now.

She is my SO's ("Husband", we're just not married) cousin's (male, if that matters) daughter, so my SO's family or his niece. Gone missing on 11 January at 12-14 CET. Attached is the chart for noon, I understand that differences in hours mean a lot in horary, but the exact time of her leaving is unkown.

The last signal of her phone was available on the Jan 18, car found on Feb 1, all of that in vicinity of where she was last seen/gone missing. The police are already involved and procedures in place but still no sign of her or any other information.

I have a ton of other questions - is she still alive, when will she be found, etc, not sure if I can or even want to ask them. I also have her birth data but would prefer not to share it publicly for now, also considering it's a horary forum.

If anyone has any more information or is willing to look more into this than just horary, I will be very grateful if you can contact me through PM.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and information.

Attached are charts for me asking the question and on the date she's gone missing.

Thanks, any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Where T_LI.jpg
    Where T_LI.jpg
    997 KB · Views: 50
  • Time gone_LI.jpg
    Time gone_LI.jpg
    998.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Star Light

SO is my significant other, or my "husband" (we're not married). The girl missing is his niece or his cousin's daughter.

Thank you!

fensi88

So, she is represented with Mercury. I am worry because Point of death is on 24Vi26 so Mercury had aspect with it so it maybe she is not live.
Ruler is in moveable (cardinal) sign so check out high places, newly erected buildings or newly worked land, hilly countryside.Also check out church yard, cemetery, cave, city dump, court house, brick building, corner building, abandoned building. Also check out in or near a thorny, open country area, rocky and uncultivated barren ground, places where lumber is stored, fallow ground, neglected land, gravel pits, next to an old tree that is struggling for survival, near a tar or cement driveway, near the foundation of the house, near a gate, fenced or roped in area, a shaded area, a thorny or bushy area, next to a large rock, abandoned places or fields, a place with a bad smell, a vacant house or lot, near Pine trees.

Direction: North by West

POF is in Ge so she can be on or near a hill or other high place, the side of the driveway, barren ground, a place where one might take a daily walk, at neighbor's home, a some car, side of the road, in or near some garage.

Direction :South

Star Light

Hi Fensi88,

Thank you very much for your time and your input, it is greatly appreciated.

So far the search was focused mostly on the river (also by divers) close to where her car was found. Do you think river or water has any significant impact in the chart or that she could be found in the river or by the river bank? Do you think hilly areas far from water should be looked at? I believe the last phone signal was detected somewhere higher, but her car was found lower than that.

If it is possible, do you see that she is found?

Thank you again.

fensi88

I do not think that she is in the river because both Mercury and POF are not in water sign. As Mercury is in succedent house that means it will take longer to be found!
"Do you think hilly areas far from water should be looked at?" Yes, I think!

Last edited:

Star Light

Thank you!

Would you think that the search should be made around any of the marks she was either last seen, where her phone had last signal, where her car was parked, or where she left from? Would the area she can be found at related to any of the existing information and indicia?

Thank you very very much!

Star Light

Thanks! Can dogs help with the search, the ones that are specifically trained for this? I mean, I know logically they can and everything, just if you see that they might be able to find her?

Thanks again!