Kindly predict my marriage and life in general

ansseeker

I wish to know when and whether I will get married. I also wish to know whether my future husband would come from India or abroad (would he be an Indian or foreigner), whether he will be loyal to me till the end of my life and also whether I would at all have to live abroad (which I do not wish to do).

I would also like to know where (geographical location) I will be and what my life will be like during the last few days of my life with an intent to protect myself from any kind of harm and whether my spouse would still be alive and happy with me. Do I also have children written in my future and if so, how many? Would my married life be a happy one and how to face problems if any in my prospective marriage if at all I decide to get married?

When will any problems I am facing since childhood till date get solved? I am worried that I might end up getting into a wrong marital relationship or that my spouse might even divorce me or leave me for someone else and go. Are there any remedies for these worries?

I am confused and also facing several problems in my life presently and since childhood. What would be the characteristics of my future husband (if any)?

Also, would my future husband treat my folks well and mine his?

Date of birth - 10/24/1982

Time of birth - 14:50 pm IST

Place of birth - Trivandrum (Thiruvananthapuram), Kerala, India :smile:

mathur_dinesh

You have a wide variety of questions. It will not be possible to answer all of them on this forum. Kerala has excellent astrologers. My advice to you will be to consult a local astrologer in person.