Aloha everyone - new here love to get your insight - be real but gentle

sakkai

Aloha everyone - new here love to get your insight - be real but gentle :love:

You’ll find my chart attached

Currently 33 y/o n many transformative and amazing things have occured from a very difficult childhood , relationships ( everything - you’ll see it. )

So.. The angle of insight i am looking for is Deeper than hearing my challenges - ive experienced this deeply and continue to see it , in much subtler ( and controlled ) ways now .

QUESTION

A. 4 Squares to Venus - What is Your perspective on Healing or the Exalted potentiality of Venus Squared ( i.e Marts - but all of them )

B. Stellium in the 1st house and in Sagittarius - Have you heard or know of interesting stories and insights ( ive scowled the internet but its an area I’m genuinely curious to learn more about )

C. My north and South node. What do u see

~

My greatest desire is to be fully expressed, creative expressions and all While raising a beautiful family with a partner complementary to me through healthy and conscious relationship.

Merci Beaucoup in advanced x)

Attachments

• BC473D95-9C53-44EB-99C0-C8DD9796448C.jpg
    BC473D95-9C53-44EB-99C0-C8DD9796448C.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 23

Zora

Account Closed
Aloha everyone - new here love to get your insight - be real but gentle :love: You’ll find my chart attached

Sorry sakkai, but your chart is incomplete and not legible. The important part of planet placements in degree table is missing and cut off -house cusp list and aspect list - aside or below - too.

A legible chart - people here could be of help to you with looks like the attached one - as an example

Attachments

• ! Astro chart example.jpg
    ! Astro chart example.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 16

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Zora.
We need to see the degrees of each planet. They can be displayed either in the chart itself or, as in Zora's example, in a table.