Lots of health issues - Please read my chart

ts997

Hi everyone,

I'd love for some insight on my chart please. I've been having lots of health issues since Dec 2010, and the last few months have been the worst. As a result of treatment for another chronic health issue, I've developed stomach/digestive issues and it has left me really dysfunctional and unable to even sleep.

I had a brief period of stable health during 2015 - 2017.

Can anyone take a look at my chart and tell me what's going on, and when the health issues will get better, specifically the stomach issues? This is the one that's causing me the most distress.

(I have been to the doctor and all my reports are fine, still going for frequent check ups)

Thanks in advance!

DOB: 9th Oct 1990
Place: Dubai, UAE
Time: 17:35

creativei

Your are currently undergoing jupiter dasa and saturn is in jupiter house who is 5th and 6th lord . an mahadasa gives constellation power as well as it house ruling power jupiter is in sat star so he ought to give 5th 6th house power 4th house is comforts and peace of mind sat sitting there indeed spoils that not only that 8th lord mars aspects 4th no need to say you seldom have peace of mind money is wasted lot on health mother home issues . 5th is stomach children so you have that too . 12th is sleep sat aspecting 12th lord spoiling the sleep also moon significator of sleep is with 8th lord aspected by rahu for kanya lagna venus and mercury are yogakaras venus is deb for you yet still it cancelled by mercury strongly placed in that house so long life is indicated its only temporary trouble . where ever venus placed in the chart person will have medical expenses towards that house since its in 1st person has health issues . currently undergoing mercury bukti it last till 2022 feb you have to spend lot for health problems in profession too . after 2022 march you see gradual change in health better than now but this jupiter dasa like this only . but i assure things wont go worst no problem to life . but as per karma you have to suffer . next sat dasa will be good you rise suddenly in life health gets improved lot .

for your satisfaction do devotional service if you are hindu then go to tripathi once and chant vishnu saharasnama daily .. .

ts997

Wow!!! You got all that info just from my birth chart? That’s amazing and absolutely accurate. I’ve spent so much money on health issues. Treating one issue gives rise to another, no sleep, no peace of mind. And the health issues come in cycles. They keep recurring. Thank you so much. Your message gave me a lot of hope! Looking forward to feb 2022! :)

ts997

Your are currently undergoing jupiter dasa and saturn is in jupiter house who is 5th and 6th lord . an mahadasa gives constellation power as well as it house ruling power jupiter is in sat star so he ought to give 5th 6th house power 4th house is comforts and peace of mind sat sitting there indeed spoils that not only that 8th lord mars aspects 4th no need to say you seldom have peace of mind money is wasted lot on health mother home issues . 5th is stomach children so you have that too . 12th is sleep sat aspecting 12th lord spoiling the sleep also moon significator of sleep is with 8th lord aspected by rahu for kanya lagna venus and mercury are yogakaras venus is deb for you yet still it cancelled by mercury strongly placed in that house so long life is indicated its only temporary trouble . where ever venus placed in the chart person will have medical expenses towards that house since its in 1st person has health issues . currently undergoing mercury bukti it last till 2022 feb you have to spend lot for health problems in profession too . after 2022 march you see gradual change in health better than now but this jupiter dasa like this only . but i assure things wont go worst no problem to life . but as per karma you have to suffer . next sat dasa will be good you rise suddenly in life health gets improved lot .

for your satisfaction do devotional service if you are hindu then go to tripathi once and chant vishnu saharasnama daily ..
@creativei

Hello again. Hope you have been well! Hoping to get your valuable insight once more!

Last year after you responded, it gave me some much needed hope to keep pushing forward until March 2022. There was a bit of a delay but in around April/May I did slowly see some progress in my health conditions. However, this past week I have been hit with COVID and now all the progress I made has been undone and I am being plagued with health issues again, mostly with stomach/digestive issues again alongside COVID symptoms and lots of severe mental distress.

Is there something in my chart that indicates this backtrack? The only thing I can think of is Saturn Retrograde. I am fighting to stay strong but it is very hard. Could you please tell me when my chart indicates health issues improving? Thank you for your time!

creativei

@creativei

Hello again. Hope you have been well! Hoping to get your valuable insight once more!

Last year after you responded, it gave me some much needed hope to keep pushing forward until March 2022. There was a bit of a delay but in around April/May I did slowly see some progress in my health conditions. However, this past week I have been hit with COVID and now all the progress I made has been undone and I am being plagued with health issues again, mostly with stomach/digestive issues again alongside COVID symptoms and lots of severe mental distress.

Is there something in my chart that indicates this backtrack? The only thing I can think of is Saturn Retrograde. I am fighting to stay strong but it is very hard. Could you please tell me when my chart indicates health issues improving? Thank you for your time!
From next year onwards you see good changes in health you crossed that danger zone hereafter step by step health improves. But full recovery happens only after 2025. All your physical mental worries will vanish soon you gona have good life. Just bear this for a year after then nobody stops you. If possible feed herbs to cow on every saturday you see miraclee sure. 👍😊

mathur_dinesh

The Sun and Venus are not good for you insofar as your health is concerned.

Saturn projects aspect to both these planets. It makes the Sun a strong indicator of poor health. Venus is debilitated and combust in the chart.

You are in the major-period of Jupiter since 13/June/2011. It will wind up on 13/June/2027. It is in a nakshatra of Saturn. It is the ruler of the ascendant. You will notice that the Sun is occupying Cancer navamsha. Hence Jupiter is giving health related difficulties.

Jupiter major-period is therefore throwing up health issues again and again.

You have been in the sub-period of Venus since April/2019 and you have entered the sub-period of the Sun in the major-period of Jupiter when the sub-period of Venus ended on Dec/2021. The sub-period of the Sun ends in October/2022. As both Venus and the Sun are not helpful in matters of health, your health has not been good in this period.

Once the sub-period of the Sun ends you will feel a distinct sense of relief and your troubles will be over insofar as your health is concerned.

If you like you can do some remedial measures for the Sun for which you may send me a private message on this forum. I do not wish to discuss remedies on open forum.

ts997

From next year onwards you see good changes in health you crossed that danger zone hereafter step by step health improves. But full recovery happens only after 2025. All your physical mental worries will vanish soon you gona have good life. Just bear this for a year after then nobody stops you. If possible feed herbs to cow on every saturday you see miraclee sure. 👍😊
Thank you so much for your support and for writing to me! Gives me hope. Thank you!

ts997

The Sun and Venus are not good for you insofar as your health is concerned.

Saturn projects aspect to both these planets. It makes the Sun a strong indicator of poor health. Venus is debilitated and combust in the chart.

You are in the major-period of Jupiter since 13/June/2011. It will wind up on 13/June/2027. It is in a nakshatra of Saturn. It is the ruler of the ascendant. You will notice that the Sun is occupying Cancer navamsha. Hence Jupiter is giving health related difficulties.

Jupiter major-period is therefore throwing up health issues again and again.

You have been in the sub-period of Venus since April/2019 and you have entered the sub-period of the Sun in the major-period of Jupiter when the sub-period of Venus ended on Dec/2021. The sub-period of the Sun ends in October/2022. As both Venus and the Sun are not helpful in matters of health, your health has not been good in this period.

Once the sub-period of the Sun ends you will feel a distinct sense of relief and your troubles will be over insofar as your health is concerned.

If you like you can do some remedial measures for the Sun for which you may send me a private message on this forum. I do not wish to discuss remedies on open forum.
Hello

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for me. It gives me hope to keep moving forward and to hold out for things to change for the better in October. I will send you a message for the remedies.

Madaymoody

Hi everyone,

I'd love for some insight on my chart please. I've been having lots of health issues since Dec 2010, and the last few months have been the worst. As a result of treatment for another chronic health issue, I've developed stomach/digestive issues and it has left me really dysfunctional and unable to even sleep.

I had a brief period of stable health during 2015 - 2017.

Can anyone take a look at my chart and tell me what's going on, and when the health issues will get better, specifically the stomach issues? This is the one that's causing me the most distress.

(I have been to the doctor and all my reports are fine, still going for frequent check ups)

Thanks in advance!

DOB: 9th Oct 1990
Place: Dubai, UAE
Time: 17:35
I went through major health issues related to stomach only in mercury /Jupiter dasha. I'm cancer ascendent with saturn in Sagittarius (6th house )
Hello

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for me. It gives me hope to keep moving forward and to hold out for things to change for the better in October. I will send you a message for the remedies.

ts997

I went through major health issues related to stomach only in mercury /Jupiter dasha. I'm cancer ascendent with saturn in Sagittarius (6th house )
Really? How long did that phase last for you? It's been a year for me (in addition to the other 10 years of other health issues) and I'm truly struggling the most with the stomach issues this past year

Madaymoody

Really? How long did that phase last for you? It's been a year for me (in addition to the other 10 years of other health issues) and I'm truly struggling the most with the stomach issues this past year
It was severe for two three months ,i had IBS kind of syndrome. The more i took stress the more it worsened. It gradually went but i also keep having issues one or the other, u need to only eat healthy things and keep stress in check. I know it's tough but probably meditation may help. We need to strengthen our minds and stay calm(for our digestive health) really otherwise all this won't work.

ts997

It was severe for two three months ,i had IBS kind of syndrome. The more i took stress the more it worsened. It gradually went but i also keep having issues one or the other, u need to only eat healthy things and keep stress in check. I know it's tough but probably meditation may help. We need to strengthen our minds and stay calm(for our digestive health) really otherwise all this won't work.
Meditation definitely helps. I'm glad your issue got better. Health issues are really tough!