Please read my husband's chart.. God bless

Mommaof3

8/17/1985
Istanbul Turkey
8:02 pm

He's in rahu mahandasha
My rahu was bad and I'm hoping his is not going to be.
Thank you and God Bless!!!!

creativei

Rahu in 3rd is good gives all around success keyword for 3rd house changes in mother health home vehicles house repairs changes in neighbor families long journeys changes in career food habits bodily changes physical awareness increases younger siblings life troubles . changes in children's life education good progress financial condition improves . obsessive is rahu so he obsessive in all matters regarding 3rd house including tech even buys latest mobiles laptops and other tech gadgets. moms life comes to end . change residence . obsessive eater and spends money too much on waste things . may get into female issues and thereby loose reputation . problems with father in law . other than that its nice .

He is also purchase new home in this period .

Mommaof3

Rahu in 3rd is good gives all around success keyword for 3rd house changes in mother health home vehicles house repairs changes in neighbor families long journeys changes in career food habits bodily changes physical awareness increases younger siblings life troubles . changes in children's life education good progress financial condition improves . obsessive is rahu so he obsessive in all matters regarding 3rd house including tech even buys latest mobiles laptops and other tech gadgets. moms life comes to end . change residence . obsessive eater and spends money too much on waste things . may get into female issues and thereby loose reputation . problems with father in law . other than that its nice .

He is also purchase new home in this period .

Thank you.... kind of scary!!!! I pray she is ok!!!!! I love her much
How about marriage? Does it look good?

creativei

Thank you.... kind of scary!!!! I pray she is ok!!!!! I love her much
How about marriage? Does it look good?

No need to worry about married life 7th house and its lord strong . but since rahu aspecting it it may create some friction occasionally also may give health issues to you take care . emotionally he may hurt you .