Does the Pluto person ever let go of the Moon person with Moon square Pluto?

ChildOfVenus

I think it would depend upon the rest of the Pluto person's natal chart and the rest of the synastry between the two people.

Pluto isn’t doing much in their chart it just makes a trine to their Mars, Mercury and Ascendant.

OACSndmN_o.jpeg

We are just friends but we messed around once.
He’s a Gemini with Gemini Venus. I don’t really take him seriously. As in I don’t want a serious relationship with him. Because Gemini Suns with Gemini Venus are players. My dad is one so I know how they are first hand lol. But there is always an intense feeling whenever we see each other. I even talk to other men but I still think about him. Sometimes we go months without seeing each other. But then I end up seeing him where he works. And I just get caught up all over again. Maybe it’s because I’m the Moon person.

1oZ6kb9h_o.jpeg

IleneK

Premium Member
When I looked at his chart and the synastry the question arose, "Who is obsessed with whom?" because your question was "Will he, the Pluto person ever let go of me, the Moon person?"

I suggest this about you, the Moon person, who cannot let go of or resist the Pluto person. And I think you kind of have this built in to you, so to speak, because natally you have Pluto square Moon, and your two Plutos are conjunct. You are susceptible to Pluto's power of obsession both your own and his.

So the real question is "When will the Moon Pluto person let go of the Pluto person?" The ball is in your park.

When can you let go of your deeply unconscious but very intense attachment to this friend? It's up to you; it's your choice.

ChildOfVenus

When I looked at his chart and the synastry the question arose, "Who is obsessed with whom?" because your question was "Will he, the Pluto person ever let go of me, the Moon person?"

I suggest this about you, the Moon person, who cannot let go of or resist the Pluto person. And I think you kind of have this built in to you, so to speak, because natally you have Pluto square Moon, and your two Plutos are conjunct. You are susceptible to Pluto's power of obsession both your own and his.

So the real question is "When will the Moon Pluto person let go of the Pluto person?" The ball is in your park.

When can you let go of your deeply unconscious but very intense attachment to this friend? It's up to you; it's your choice.
The reason why I asked about the Pluto person letting go. Is because he said he didn’t want to see me anymore. He said he thought we shouldn’t see each other anymore. Then came back wanting to see me again that’s a Pluto thing. I even told him I talk to other men.
And I actually do and I tell him that.

So I guess the Pluto person doesn’t feel anything? Ok

IleneK

Premium Member
So I guess the Pluto person doesn’t feel anything? Ok

I didn't say that, and I don't know that to be true.
The feelings from the Pluto person, though, would come from their Moon, Venus, I would think. Like his Moon exactly square your Venus. Not from their Pluto.

Last edited: