Prediction through dreams

Futoshi

There is something that bugs me a bit in terms of my dreams, it seems like I always dream about something and whatever I dream about, happens in real life. Not always, as I have very.... strange dreams most of the time, but the 'normal dreams' are usually easy to decode once it has already happened.

The main issue I have with that is that all my dreams have a lot of feeling, I love too much, I hate too much, I am afraid of things too much, etc... Which doesn't match with my real life personality as I am quite the unbothered type. It pains me to say this, but I usually wake up really sad and distraught when I have these dreams.

The other issue, relates to people's death. I have predicted a few deaths over the years and they are always the same, I meet someone in a dark room, they kiss me on lips (sometimes even french kiss me), then they hug me and say goodbye. A few days later, I get the news that the person I dreamt about died. That happened very recently in fact, a gentleman who I spoke once in my life at work and I had no feelings for or any type of connection besides work, came to me in a dream to give me a kiss and say goodbye, then he suddenly died 3 days later of 'unknown reasons', as he was quite fit and young.

It is quite scary. I don't tell people about it because it is obviously upsetting, but I feel really guilty.

Some of the most reocurring messages I have through dreams is speaking to people over the phone while holding tears and having a tight feel on my chest. Trains and train stations, and kissing people (even people not related to me).

Could it be that my 8th house stellium is causing this? Also, why dreams out of all things? I have a problem with insomnia and having constant nightmares just put me off sleeping sometimes, so I just wanted to have a bit of information on this and make sure it is not just a coincidence.

https://imgur.com/a/RHvX7p6

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

The other issue, relates to people's death. I have predicted a few deaths over the years and they are always the same, I meet someone in a dark room, they kiss me on lips (sometimes even french kiss me), then they hug me and say goodbye.

A few days later, I get the news that the person I dreamt about died. That happened very recently in fact, a gentleman who I spoke once in my life at work and I had no feelings for or any type of connection besides work, came to me in a dream to give me a kiss and say goodbye, then he suddenly died 3 days later of 'unknown reasons', as he was quite fit and young.

It is quite scary. I don't tell people about it because it is obviously upsetting, but I feel really guilty.

Could it be that my 8th house stellium is causing this? Also, why dreams out of all things? I have a problem with insomnia and having constant nightmares just put me off sleeping sometimes, so I just wanted to have a bit of information on this and make sure it is not just a coincidence.

Hello Futoshi,

hope you're still around here -to read replies - you get.

8th house is among others - house of death and near to death experience in own life, shock and trauma experience - and 8th house is also the doorgate to the invisible otherworld - "behind the curtain".

Jupiter ruling your 8th house is in your IC and 4th house in health and healing sign virgo- IC = income from a previous life - if one believes in this - and skills and gifts you as a soul brought with you into this life to use and to develop more.

Jupiter in receptive 4th house - emotions- trines your natal uranus in your 8th house as your life-path and life-direction and vocation ruler. This is a very perceptive antenna for sudden events happening unexpectedly.

Jupiter trines your neptune in 8th house - known for dreams -neptune as ruler of 11th house with neptune/uranus correspondence energy and the nearly most highest outlook for future events to come. And jupiter trines your mars in 8th house - ruling your 12th house with mars/neptune corresponding energy - being the most highest level and outlook in a chart one can have - to perceive coming future events to happen. And in your chart with mars as ruler of 12th in 8th house - seemingly also about death - probably as an inherited gift from a family member (8th) -too.

And 12th house is also your personal individual access and doorgate to the "Big Ocean" - all souls come from and go back to - after having ended own life.

Feeling yourself guilty is your saturn in 9th house - strong placed as ruler of 9th in 9th in own house (9th = a.o. -religious faith and belief in a higher power above you) - but in aquarius - opposing your leo moon and your leo chiron in mental mind 3rd house.

But 3rd is also house of siblings. Do you have siblings ?

Attachments

• ! Chart dreams.png
    ! Chart dreams.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

Futoshi

Thank you for your answer Zora!

That post is very well explained and I have a better understanding about it now. As a child I used to have issues distinguishing dreams from reality, as everything looked the same to me. Thankfully, now they are very separate 'entities' and I can distinguish them, as my dreams became a bit more abstract
it is much easier to distinguish one from the other.

I am really surprised to hear that Virgo is a healing sign... No shade to the virgos around, but the few I have met were incredibly abusive. If anything I'd say Taureans are way better healers than virgos! lol

Yes, I do have siblings but I have not seen them in 20 years. There was a strong disruption in my family as a consequence of the choices some members have made, so everything became a mess unfortunately.

Zora

Account Closed

That post is very well explained and I have a better understanding about it now. As a child I used to have issues distinguishing dreams from reality, as everything looked the same to me. Thankfully, now they are very separate 'entities' and I can distinguish them, as my dreams became a bit more abstract it is much easier to distinguish one from the other.

I know what you mean Futoshi - I am born with a similar "gift" I never would have really called a gift - because it caused me a lot of issues - especially in childhood- able to feel what was really below under the surface - despite and contrary to what family members words told. And frankly telling what I perceived and as I felt it - was not welcomed. And I also had perceptions about death prediction coming true afterwards - but not so often.

I am really surprised to hear that Virgo is a healing sign... No shade to the virgos around, but the few I have met were incredibly abusive. If anything I'd say Taureans are way better healers than virgos! lol

Yes, I do have siblings but I have not seen them in 20 years. There was a strong disruption in my family as a consequence of the choices some members have made, so everything became a mess unfortunately.

Thank's for the taurus healer compliment :smile:

Yes - virgo is the health and (self)healing sign - ruling 6th house in natural zodiac. And virgo is also very analytic. If one knows that virgo that rules the intestine system - able to very critically sorting out what is useful for the body and what is no more needed and no more serving the body - one knows that without virgo quality - physically well functioning on body level- we all would die within a week. Very critical analytic looking on something can save life.

That's why we all have virgo in our charts - even if not in same houses and then different working on different subjects.

Same with our physical immunesystem - if our immunesystem on body level would act friendly instead of aggressive attacking -we would get ill soon and would stay ill.

leomoon

That post is very well explained and I have a better understanding about it now. As a child I used to have issues distinguishing dreams from reality, as everything looked the same to me. Thankfully, now they are very separate 'entities' and I can distinguish them, as my dreams became a bit more abstract
it is much easier to distinguish one from the other.

The same type of things for me as well. Only I consider my dreams to be a spiritual "gift" even if it is one that leaves me sad upon awakening, at least I know I"m not alone.

I dream of all my now dead loved ones, especially my mother who comes to both my husband (he called her his best friend when she passed) - and me.

Sometimes I am thinking and wishing she'd come to me in a dream especially when life can be so upsetting in the past decade, and my husband actually had the dream and related it to me.

From what I understand, he thinks the "connection" between different planes is not at all an easy thing to do, and it takes a perfect moment out of time to "connect" this way. So when they come to us, I'm grateful because it simply reinforces my beliefs anyway, that we never really lose each other only temporarily in this world.

As for precognitive dreams, I think (as I wrote in ebooks about Dreams), that they too are meant to be teaching us, and should be seen for what they really are.
We are ALL vibration in this world, just as our computer screen is. When we dream of the so-called future events, we are simply "skipping a beat" vibration ally, to pick up what likely is the future event realizing of course that time is an illusion...therefore, this can and does happen.

I'd look to the 3rd house (communications even in dreams), the ruler of the 12th or planets there and the 9th (higher planes) first.

And I'd be very grateful even if some of them can leave us sad and wanting, (such as my husband's dreams can do when he sees our lost child who died at age 31).-...incredible sadness upon coming out of the dream because she IS on another plane and not here.

Yesterday he decided to watch a movie that was on TV because his knee was hurting too much to walk about, so thought to himself he'd watch this movie.
It turned out to be a movie that truly resonated with him great sadness, in so much as when I walked into the room, and talked to him and he didn't answer, I looked and he was breaking down in a great torrent of tears.
(His Moon is 29th degree Cancer in the 9th house)

Since I have Cancer Rising in the 21st degree, I can help him - and that is what I did yesterday.....by reminding him, he will kiss her again, in the not too distant future but I need him by me now.

I then turned off this movie, because it was one in which this daughter took him (the 1st time ever and last time), to a movie to see "The Shawshank Redemption" as she realized how much he'd enjoy what she had already watched.

It just touched off a great amount of sadness in him, tears I hadn't seen him cry since she died in 2008., 13 yrs ago (like yesterday)....

It is this ability to sense and feel, that helps him to dream and be in touch with the other side often enough, which then aids me. .

leomoon

Your natal chart stands out in a few ways to me, for this type of sensitivity to have dreams you recall:

Your 9th house ruled naturally by Jupiter contains the 9th house Ruler in your case Saturn conjuncts (wide) to your seriously critical 29th deg. SUN creating a high degree of sensitivity.

(my husband's Moon is here in 29 Cancer)

Your natal Jupiter (which is the natural ruler of the higher 9th house) is very well adjusted, so many trines - I'm of the impression, a soul who is more evolved will show this through their Jupiter, called the spiritual planet.
Its rather astounding to see this many trines, so I'm adding it to the list for sure, as to your dream world. Yet, your lovely Jupiter gets a pushback from your personality, that questions theses things (of a higher plane/nature) - as Virgo wants to put everything into a box of logic and reason, whereas Jupiter trines your Mercury & Uranus in the 8th house of inheritance. You seem to want to fight what you should be appreciating instead. :crying:

Seeing you have no water planets in your chart other then a critical 22nd degree Scorpio (Pluto), is saying imo - that you are hyper critical (a Virgoan trait), and it's to your ultimate undoing (the 22nd degree)

(imo) and I can only give my opinion afterall, you are still young and have a long way to go, so hopefully you'll eventually let down your armor you surround your visions with, and accept what you've been given in life. Its a gift.

Before my youngest daughter died in 2008, I started having precognitive dreams of her. We had been estranged for years, and she was mentally ill although no one knew this until it was too late. Her husband kept her at a distance from her family.. Meanwhile, these dreams were coming to me, but strangely enough, only when we traveled.

I had them in Italy,Greece, Turkey, Egypt & Israel - various tormenting dreams, but I have the ability to be unbiased too, and see them for what they were, a warning so that when the end came, our family she was estranged from would not be as shocked as they might have been otherwise, especially her father.

Each time I saw her flailing mind, falling apart - I cried aloud in one dream, "someone save her, please please"....to a dream doctor who was on the tour with us. She was found laying on the sidewalk, face down. I knew the end was coming soon.:crying: note: my 9th house ruled by Jupiter which is sextile my Sun & Mars in Capricorn. Neptune (dreams & visions) in my 4th sextile my Sun's ruler (Saturn) and trine to Uranus.

Yet, the ability to understand, that we ARE connected in the astral realm, if not here, I was able to help others as the grief piled up, even though we couldn't help her in time.

They were the tormenting dreams for about 18 months which led me to seek help from a (now defunct) Yahoo forum which was practicing a rarer form of Hindu astrology. I was a guest there, but had the chance to be in touch with the entire group who would look at her chart and advise me.

I realized of course it was fated to be, the moment of her birth into this world.

I hope you eventually will see your dream life too as a gift from your higher self to your lower one, the one that is here and St. Paul warned us about with his soliloquy of the veil here on earth :

Its in his letter to the Corinthians:

9For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

I take this to mean, I could pass on the information about our loved one (in part, the part I was given), but when we cross over, they will then (as will I), know in full - the parts we don't have access to. The questions about those dreams for example. The "why" of them.

Last edited:

leomoon

I also would suggest to those fascinated by their dreams take any one of them which "seems lingering & meaningful to you, which you recall", and do a chart for the approximate time of the night or early A.M. you had it.

You can search for an appropriate asteroid name (if its about another person), and even put that asteroid in the chart on astrodienst charts.

You'll then get a lot more information as to where the Moon was, were any planets in the 12th or 8th, were any going over the 9th & 3rd houses?

You may be surprised by what you find. :smile:

Futoshi

Thank you again Zora, and also thank you Leomoon.

I have read the posts and I am really surprised to hear that you also have this gift, I have never met anyone outside my family who can have prophetic dreams. I will read more into it and see if I can get some knowledge on the subject.

Strangely enough, I had a dream last night that has been bugging me all day: I was in a dark room, pitch black, and nothing was visible in the room except for an alarm clock with red numbers indicating that was "04:21". I remember feeling a bit unsettled with those numbers in front of me.

I rarely dream about numbers, so I have been wondering all day, what does 04:21 means! I guess I just have to wait and see... :pouty:

Zora

Account Closed
I have read the posts and I am really surprised to hear that you also have this gift, I have never met anyone outside my family who can have prophetic dreams. I will read more into it and see if I can get some knowledge on the subject.

I've inhertited from my father - who had it, too.

Strangely enough, I had a dream last night that has been bugging me all day: I was in a dark room, pitch black, and nothing was visible in the room except for an alarm clock with red numbers indicating that was "04:21". I remember feeling a bit unsettled with those numbers in front of me.

I rarely dream about numbers, so I have been wondering all day, what does 04:21 means! I guess I just have to wait and see... :pouty:

Perhaps you make a transit chart with date yesterday and location you have been - with time 04:21 - and then put it together into a synastry with you inside the circle with your birthchart - and then look, what transit-planets were degree exact activating your natal planets.

This is what I would do to find out more.

Harmelia

There is something that bugs me a bit in terms of my dreams, it seems like I always dream about something and whatever I dream about, happens in real life. Not always, as I have very.... strange dreams most of the time, but the 'normal dreams' are usually easy to decode once it has already happened.

The main issue I have with that is that all my dreams have a lot of feeling, I love too much, I hate too much, I am afraid of things too much, etc... Which doesn't match with my real life personality as I am quite the unbothered type. It pains me to say this, but I usually wake up really sad and distraught when I have these dreams.

The other issue, relates to people's death. I have predicted a few deaths over the years and they are always the same, I meet someone in a dark room, they kiss me on lips (sometimes even french kiss me), then they hug me and say goodbye. A few days later, I get the news that the person I dreamt about died. That happened very recently in fact, a gentleman who I spoke once in my life at work and I had no feelings for or any type of connection besides work, came to me in a dream to give me a kiss and say goodbye, then he suddenly died 3 days later of 'unknown reasons', as he was quite fit and young.

Some of the most reocurring messages I have through dreams is speaking to people over the phone while holding tears and having a tight feel on my chest. Trains and train stations, and kissing people (even people not related to me).

https://imgur.com/a/RHvX7p6

This is quite an interesting thread and I love all the comments. I too have had a rich dream life - nightmares - and very spiritual dreams too. I have Sun, Mars and Mercury in Aries in the 8th, but also Moon in Sag conjunct IC and Pisces NN conjunct Jupiter in 7th. My Leo Pluto is in the 12th. BUT, I have not had your experience of people saying goodbye to me in my dreams. I am not given to precognitive dreams, although I've had some telepathic ones - dreaming about things that are happening in the present.

I do think the water houses are more associated with emotions, dreams and psychic phenomena. Capricorn takes a lot of responsibility for others and I've noticed that people who have precognitive dreams seem to always be that kind of person - whether the responsibility was given to them as a child, or they naturally took it upon themselves - being responsible for others seems to draw a person into precognitive dreams. They help let you know what is going to happen so that you can handle it when it does - something like that. Maybe you feel responsible for people's soul's and well-being on some level.

Your South Node past life is in Cancer, 2nd - so there's a self-value in caring for others, having sensitivity to how others feel. Then the ruler of your south node - Moon - is in Leo with Chiron, which points to a wound. Your self-identity is involved with having communication with others. Jupiter rules your 8th and Venus, your chart ruler is conjunct Mercury in 8th, Sagittarius - so there is an expansion there - perhaps a sense of meaning and life purpose associated with the deep 8th house work - it is a house of personal transformation - but your Sun is in the 9th and Moon is in the 3rd. These are mental signs - expansive in nature - and very much into communication, growth, change. But then Saturn is conjunct sun and we have another image of you being responsible for others.

Personally, I think it's not so easy to pinpoint how each of these planets and houses might contribute, but I'm pretty convinced that having a responsible role or disposition toward others is a big factor in precognitive dreams. As for nightmares, I think we have them when we are challenging our conditioning. I wrote an article on it - https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/s/stories/nightmares-a-sign-of-personal-growth.

Saturn and Capricorn and Virgo do specialize in guilt - and often we are responsible for others because we'd feel guilty if we don't. And this is actually the thing that needs healing. In the end, we have to be willing to feel guilty when we say NO to someone. I think if you don't want these visitations in dreams, you can say NO, you will not do that any more. They may not go away immediately, but I think you can put that out there - that you do not want to be the go-to person. But that's up to you.