Will he win the lawsuit?

LovelyMissAries

My boyfriend is suing a company for shoddy, incomplete work and damage to his house. Will he win the lawsuit?

Lily says this is a L1 / L7 (boyfriend L1, Company is L2) matter and if both sigs are conjoined, the parties will settle easily. He then goes on to mention the 10th house and see which sig is tied to it.

Now, neither sig is aspecting Mars. However, L2 is sextiling Mars and I wondered if that counted. You also see L2 in close conjunction with Part of Fortune in Taurus, in the 10th house. To me, I'd read it as really favorable.

The cherry on top is L4 EOM Venus trining the ASC, and Venus being conjunct to Jupiter turned L3. I feel this is saying good news is on the way.

Attachments

• Lawsuit.jpg
    Lawsuit.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 34

IleneK

Premium Member
With Moon/your bf applying to the defendant/Saturn, I wonder perhaps if there might be a settlement before the case goes very far?
I can't comment on your L2 and L4 observations and am interested to hear what others say.
Cheers, Lovely,

LovelyMissAries

With Moon/your bf applying to the defendant/Saturn, I wonder perhaps if there might be a settlement before the case goes very far?
I can't comment on your L2 and L4 observations and am interested to hear what others say.
Cheers, Lovely,

I thought that too, I just didn't really "like" it being in Aquarius, or the 8th house. The 8th is the turned 2nd of the 7th and I'm unsure if that's denoting THEY will win instead.

However, I guess it could be spun like ...the 7Hers are "separating" Aquarius = separation, breaks, from their money, i.e. Saturn. That's just my odd way of interpretating.

He layered up 4 months ago, and I'm pretty sure they've filed. I hope it settles so there is no trial as that's more costly to my BF.

LovelyMissAries

And I don't know how to say it in a fancy astro way, but I see Moon is also squaring Mercury in the 11H. Mercury is in Taurus, which ties back to Venus, and therefore connects to the end of matters - 4H ruled by Libra. Basically yes, he will win via a third party, more than one party (as he's trying to get insurance on his side too.)

LovelyMissAries

Well, based on this chart I did tell him he would get good news from his lawyer this week and he did. The lawyer advised him they would be including an additional company in the lawsuit, said he was connected to the most powerful property lawyer in the Southwest (I mean to me "connected"... ) and that the first company doesn't have a leg to stand on so it should settle quickly.