Will this marriage take place?

ElenaJ

Some time ago a close and dear friend's daughter posted on social some photos of herself and her fiancé on vacation, and they looked so sweet and in love, and she looked so "ready" that the question came spontaneously to my mind, when will they be getting married?
This was the first of the 3 charts I've posted, from Jun of 2021.
Surprise surprise, the chart looked as though they actually wouldn't be getting married! Is that possible, they look so in love!
Later at the beginning of this year, she again posted on social, showing off her engagement ring! So happy together!
So again, I thought, when will they be getting married?
Again, it looks like a no go. This was Jan 6th.
Now, my friend told me they set the date, May 27th!
So again I was wondering, will they actually be getting married?
The answer doesn't look promising. This chart is from Feb 6th.
True, one shouldn't keep asking the same question but these 3 charts were prompted by different events, so I do feel they are valid.
All 3 have almost the same ascendent, and considering that they are in different months, this would seem to reflect something that validates the charts.
Her mother is an Aquarius with virgo moon, so the pisces (or near) ascendent would put the mother in the 7th.
I don't have the birth times for the two lovers, but they were actually born 8 days apart! This means that only the fastest moving personal planets, and the ascendents, would differ.
She is a late virgo, he is an early libra.
I've inserted some asteroids in the charts, only those that might influence the question, and make contacts in the chart.
These are Juno (marriage, life partner), Casanova (7328, faithless lover), Lacrimosa (208, weeping grief), Nemesis (128, secret enemy), Sysyphus (1866, boredom, repetition of the same endless task) Union (1585), Sedna (90377, betrayal by men) .

The first chart from June 27th has sun in 5 degrees Cancer, ascendent 1 virgo.
Ascendent ruler mercury approaches a square to Neptune, co-ruler of the 7th.
Jupiter is exactly on the cusp of the 7th, which is a recurring theme in the charts. It is close to asteroid lacrimose.
Moon in the 6th approaches an opposition to mars in the 12th of hidden bed pleasures as well as co-ruler of the 4th of endings, and moon will then conjunct saturn.
I assign my "friend" to the 7th, their daughter to the 11th (5th from the 7th), so she is moon, with 12th ruler sun in her house.
Moon and saturn (her 7th) have no relationship.
There are two significant aspects in this chart.
Asteroid Casanova almost exactly squares Sun (the male figure).
This is another recurring theme.
In the chart South node of Karma is conjunct asteroid Union. So there is a link to this situation in some way repeating itself, paying off some type of past life debt.
There is an opposition of Sedna/Nemesis near the MH/IC that almost exactly squares the Ascendent/desc.
Pluto is in an out of sign opposition to Venus.
Part of Marriage is at 2 Aires, forming a T-square with Casanova and the sun, and is close to a conjunction with Sisyphus.
This is the first chart, which surprisingly doesn't seem to foresee a marriage.

The second chart from Jan 6th has Sun at 16 degrees Capricorn, conjunct Nemesis and Union, in the 5th.
Casanova is again square sun, and this time also asteroid Union that is conjunct sun.
Juno, so important for marriage, is conjunct Nemesis.
The ascendent at 29 Leo is just 2 degrees from the ascendent of the 1st chart.
And this chart repeats several aspects from the 1st chart.
Once again, there is Jupiter conjunct the cusp of the 7th, now square the nodes.
Sedna is closing in on NN, square Pluto.
The Casanova/sun contact.
And moon, separating from a sextile with Uranus (actual co-ruler of the 7th), will square mars, once again ruler of the 4th of endings.
Moon is conjunct Lacrimose.
Mercury, 11th ruler, will square Uranus.
Sun will form a sextile with Neptune, co-ruer of the 7th.
Part of Marriage is at 8 Libra. Exactly opposite Chiron.

The 3rd and latest chart from Feb 6th, has sun just separating a conjunction with saturn.
Ascendent is again early virgo, with Jupiter conjunct the cusp of the 7th.
Neptune, co-ruler of the 7th, is conjunct Lacrimose.
Casanova again showing his treacherous head in a prominent way, this time conjunct moon and square asteroids Union and Sisyphus.
The nodal axis is again on MH/IC.
Part of Marriage is at 26 Libra, square pluto, again co-ruler of the 4th, and opposite the Moon/Casanova conjunction.

I won't post the natals or synastry charts.
However, I did do a progressed composite, where Nemesis is conjunct Mars, in the 1st house and ruling the ascendent.
Casanova is conjunct Lacrimose and both are square Sun conjunct Jupiter.
So the progressed composite reflects the Jupiter/7th conjunction in all 3 charts.
And Casanova is wreaking havoc.

So, will this marriage take place???
Looking at the couple, seeing the engagement and now the booking of the wedding, it seems impossible that all 3 charts are negating a marriage.
Any viewpoints?

I will of course update if a break takes place, or a marriage!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 17.22.26.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 17.22.26.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 17.32.40.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 17.32.40.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 17.49.53.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 17.49.53.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 20