Will I have a boyfriend in 2 years?

MykelJ86

5v2FEGA
5v2FEGA

https://imgur.com/5v2FEGA
Hello,

I ran a chart to see what would come up and I am confused by the 7th house. I am gay man but Neptune on descendant = a maybe a boyfriend in 2 years or just a mysterious person that has potential. I can't come to a conclusive answer of yes or no with this horary. Just wanted some help and to know if you guys can get a conclusive answer.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
You are Mars; he is Venus, ruler of the 7th.

You are not strong in this matter, Mars in it detriment, combust the Sun and in the cadent 12th

After Venus changes sign, it does apply to meet Mars by sextile at around 18 deg Cap/Scorp which points to the possibility.

But, if I am reading the movement of the bodies correctly[?] it appears that Mercury, ruler of the 5th from his/7th house, sextiles him/Venus before Venus perfects its sextile with you/Mars.

This suggests to me that whoever this romantic possibility might be, he meets someone else first. Or put more generally, something gets in the way.

MykelJ86

You are Mars; he is Venus, ruler of the 7th.

You are not strong in this matter, Mars in it detriment, combust the Sun and in the cadent 12th

After Venus changes sign, it does apply to meet Mars by sextile at around 18 deg Cap/Scorp which points to the possibility.

But, if I am reading the movement of the bodies correctly[?] it appears that Mercury, ruler of the 5th from his/7th house, sextiles him/Venus before Venus perfects its sextile with you/Mars.

This suggests to me that whoever this romantic possibility might be, he meets someone else first. Or put more generally, something gets in the way.

Thank you so much for your interpretation! So, I guess the answer is a no, lol Oh well thank you.