Jobless from last 4 years

Amol209

I am jobless from the last 4 years and going through a tough time in career front. When will I get a job? My date of birth is 20/09/1980 at 01:14 am in Nagpur (MH).
Any help guidance is appreciated.

creativei

So far you had rahu dasa which is in 2nd from lagna and 7th with venus from rasi in d10 10th lord is with ketu gives many cuts and un even professional life . rahu too aspecting it . now you are jup jup period generally mahadasa own period wont do any good so wait for next sat bukti which gona start from 2022 feb after that you see a good change not only profession if you are waiting for marriage it to happens you change place and move to some other state too . changes in health home mother take place you also get fathers property . this year no chance but you may attend many interviews and get career related emails lot . only after 2022 may u get a good job after that you get one by one in life .

Last edited:

Amol209

Thank you Creativei for you reply. In past 6 months, I have appeared for few interviews and has cleared all rounds..but offer letter got stuck for one or other reasons. This has increased my stress. Moreover, longer the gap in career HR takes it very negatively. I kind of reach to a point worrying if I will ever get a job again. May be some magic can only do a trick. :( :(