Scorpio rising

Sepheirasophia

Hellloooo!
My name is Steph and I’ve been studying astrology as long as I can recall. I have always been fascinated with the deeper meaning behind things (Scorpio rising) and the waxing and waning of the planters shifts that shift my moods ever so slightly (cancer moon in 8th house). I have begun doing a lot of shadow work with a my dominant Pluto on the ascendant I don’t really have too much of a choice. I’m open to learning and growing my abilities to reflect in my own intuitive gifts and hopefully help others along the way! Just about to turn 32 and new beginnings are all around! I look forward to meeting you all!

JUPITERASC

Hellloooo!
My name is Steph and I’ve been studying astrology as long as I can recall. I have always been fascinated with the deeper meaning behind things (Scorpio rising) and the waxing and waning of the planters shifts that shift my moods ever so slightly (cancer moon in 8th house). I have begun doing a lot of shadow work with a my dominant Pluto on the ascendant I don’t really have too much of a choice. I’m open to learning and growing my abilities to reflect in my own intuitive gifts and hopefully help others along the way! Just about to turn 32 and new beginnings are all around! I look forward to meeting you all!
Hello Steph! I'm glad to see you here! ?(I didn't see that JupASC's replied here, so this thread is a little sad).
Cheer up - yet another inactive Member
who hasn't posted since joining ALMOST FIVE years ago :)

after introducing yourself
for more discussion check out our Read My Chart board

Astrologers disagree constantly - there are no "..definitive conclusions.."

HOW TO GRADUATE FROM ASTROLOGY 101 https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57956

ASTROLOGY FOR PAY - HOW TO DO IT discussion thread at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92935

1676909099192.png

NOTE FOR NEW MEMBERS

Registering and using multiple account IDs is not permitted.

Any such duplicate account IDs will be banned by moderators.
For Moderation and Administration purposes, no User IDs are deleted

or changed at the AW forum. You can delete any of your own posts at any time
or stop posting to the Forum if you want to leave the Forum.
You can restart posting any time you want if you decide to come back.

There is no requirement for members to post comment - it's completely voluntary

members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid and responses to threads may be from members who are beginners
we also have experienced members with MULTIPLE DECADES of experience
other than that members have day jobs

and those of our members who ARE professionals
unsurprisingly DO NOT provide a complete professional reading for free

Please note -- there are no official greeters here. If you want to know who has an official function you can find them under the Members function as moderators or Administrators.
Welcome, and I hope you will find at least some of what is posted here useful.

I would suggest it may not be the most prudent idea to give one's real name or physical location
on forums like this for reasons of privacy and personal safety.

Not to frighten you, but since this is the internet, advise you not to use anything resembling your real name or to geolocate yourself; in other words, as much as possible, be X from ZYX.
Please do not give out personal information. No one here has a right or need to ask you to.
fE2uBiIs8nrH8gdWJPpawD5AWJscZDmU-oMg_WSIAaM.jpg