Anyone gone through Neptune conjunct Moon?

Bunraku

Hey...
My Pisces heavy friends who are experiencing the Neptune transit are making them lazy, slow, and they keep questioning life and fall into routines. Lethargic is what I would describe it.

I'll ask some of my Pisces friends how their Neptune transits are treating them and return with some feedback. It will be tough for them to see, but I think I can see it since I've known them for awhile.

Your mileage will change depending on your chart also.

RisingSag

I'm going through neptune transitting my moon and I recently got fascinated with Crystal healing and even auras. My dream s are more psychic. I do feel like I'm wearing rose tinted glasses though.
I'm developing foot problems but my solar return asc is conjunct my natal Neptune though.

HoldOrFold

Interesting, what transiting aspect is Neptune making to your Moon? Also, how are your energy levels... feeling more tired at all or are they more or less normal?

RisingSag

Transit wise, Neptunes conjunct my moon. My energy is a bit low but life demands me to be active.

Last edited:

HoldOrFold

Over a year later, now transiting Neptune is conjunct my Moon in Pisces within a degree so I thought I'd come back and update this thread.

The effects on my physical energy are minimal, I don't seem any more lethargic than usual.

But I have noticed a strange empathetic phenomena. It seems like when I spend time with someone or if I watch a film or something, I feel the residual energy of the people kind of 'stuck' to me. This is most noticeable before I go to bed.

So for instance, if I watch a film during the day, later when I go to bed my mind seems to automatically feel as if it were transplanted in the body of the main character of the film. Or if I spent a lot of time with a person during the day, my mind will feel as though it's inside that person.

It's quite annoying actually, especially if the character or person is not someone you particularly resonate with. I've tried meditation and it's very hard to shake this feeling.

Apart from that, things are going good so far.

Last edited:

RisingSag

Regarding my Neptune transit to my moon, I also began working with a lot of people with drug addictions and mental health issues.