Mars approaching t-square with Pluto and Uranus - can you feel the energy?

Neptune Rising

Hi

Does anyone have planets or angles at around 8/9 degrees cardinal? Can you feel the triggering energy of Mars as it approaches opposition to Uranus and square to Pluto? Its also approaching the eclipse degree from last summer (9 degrees Cancer that was), so it will be triggering the events seeded at around that time. Oh, and Jupiter is also expanding this already 'vibrant' energy with Mars also moving into a trine with this.

For me, my natal Pluto is involved at 9 degrees Libra. This is inconjunct natal Moon. There are other things involved with this, through transit Pluto being parallel to natal Venus/Mercury. I can say without a doubt, I am feeling this energy. Mars is also approaching my Midheaven (Pluto conjuncts it). So much energy I feel inside, and I already have Mars in the first house in Sag, so plenty of energy already there! I feel I need to direct it, and the only place being highlighted now is my career area, which is where I hope to direct this energy - advertising ideas, hopefully inspiring new clients to come and have a lesson with me. So much energy though, I can see how it could well be dangerous if not directed wisely.

Yuusha

My Mars is in Aries retrograde (8 degrees or so), my Neptune is in Capricorn (7 degrees) and my Chiron is in Cancer (6 degrees).

I definitely feel the energy of the T-square intensifying...I feel a lot of tension involving trying to get a full-time job (transiting Pluto), my family relationships (transiting Mars) and my individuality (transiting Uranus)...

I don't know how I can cope honestly. I'm trying to find options, but it's not easy to stay calm in the face of so much pressure...

I really hope Jupiter conjunct Jupiter will bring in some much-needed help.

kimbermoon

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]re: Culminating t-square: Mars/Pluto/Uranus – July 19th [/FONT]
Anyone have any comments...could this represent a healing?
I was recently hospitalized for an unresolved problem and am a little nervous to say the least....
for me Pluto is currently transit my natal Mars [2nd house] opposition Jupiter/Sun in 8. Uranus is in 5 t-square the opposition.When Mars slides into place I will have a pair of opposites: also Saturn will contact neptune in the 12th house.

Edwotica

Mars is at 8/9 degrees Cancer for me natally, and t. Mars is currently conjunct my natal Sun at 5/6 degrees Libra. With t. Saturn conjunct my AC as well at 23/24 degrees Libra, it's been an interesting last few months as it's basically been me against the world rapidly alternating between periods of authoritative rule and conditional independence. The Grand Cross is between Pluto (H3), Uranus (H6), Mars (H9), and Sun/t. Mars (H12).

I was at my first year of University last fall/spring, and I knew immediately that it wasn't going to be for me-a Liberal Arts college very far from home, with a small enough population where the culture felt like a small village of teenagers mimicking each other. I didn't mind being a couple thousand miles away from home as it was an opportunity to experience a another shade of myself (H12 Sun/Merc. move to H1 w/ Sun on AC, H9 Mars moves to MC), but it felt like I was being traded from my parents care to the hands of another. The major component of this aspect was the t-square pointing toward my Sun. I think this showed in this case as a sort of respect from my fellow student body, professors, and employers (school job in cafeteria) for my sense of respect and spirituality, instead of being looked up to because of my high grades or scholarly behavior: intelligence and likability in a different way. I have never really belonged to any sort of clique, I don't think there is a label that would really apply. Therefore, I have always seemed to have a very broad friend-group, and I enjoy bringing individuals together from all across campus and the community, the ones who I attract and can develop personal relationships with. Seems very behind-the-scenes, appropriate for the 12th House in Libra, especially square Uranus/Neptune in Capricorn (H3) and Libra's ruler, Venus conjunct Moon (ruler of MC) in H1 conjunct AC. I know, a lot of information, but it makes sense!

I knew that I needed to learn how I worked individually, with no incentive other than personal fulfillment and growth, rather than grades and following the footsteps of the status quo. I devised a plan to work a bit over the summer at my old job at a grocery store, and then purchase a one-way ticket to France to volunteer on organic farms for as long as I needed, before traveling to London to live with my grand-parents. I was familiar with my grocery store gig, but looking back it definitely is a sort of representation of these current aspects, again especially in pointing toward Libra in the 12th House. My job consisted of managing the dairy department, so I worked independently in the back most of the time. However, I also had to work with customers and other employees often, and as I've discovered after a few years of working several different jobs, when you are employed you are inevitably a different shade of your personality. With my AC ruler conjunct my MC ruler I've merged the two into something pretty fascinating-I'm pretty goddamn fun to work with, for both the customers and my fellow employees. This was a day to day job, about 30 hours a week, so I think it fits pretty well with the pattern of my Grand Cross in mutable houses. I find a sense of independence when I'm on my job, but the condition is always that I have management, so there is always the inherent lack of freedom.

I'm in southern France right now working on my first organic farm, and the t-square toward my Sun is at it again! The owners of the farm are a couple of Libra Suns, with conjunct ACs making their MCs in Libra conjunct my AC. We get along very well, despite my one "handicap" of barely speaking any French. They speak English reasonably well, but I've earned the position of something like their special helper, as I face the other workers and friends, some of whom do not speak any English. As the conversation at the dining table is completely in French, a majority of the time I am left in silence, either listening attempting to understand or lost in my own thoughts and imagination. Even after a couple of weeks, I notice a profound transformation in my senses and intuition, including how I read people, emotions, and how my ears pick up to music. It may sound crazy, but everything sounds so much crisper, and this is coming from a music lover! Something interesting is that the woman in the couple's Moon in completely conjunct my IC, so I find myself completely latched onto her emotional roller coaster, the highs and the lows.

Despite the grand cross in mutable houses, I feel that my most significant transformation is within the 4th/10th parallel (Apart from the obvious Uranus in Aries (H6) :andy:). I feel this especially and can read it in my chart. T. Saturn on the AC rules H4, which also contains natal Saturn. Mercury will opposition natal Saturn three times through Rx, followed by t. Sun doing the same. This upcoming New/Full Moon will also be along the same parallel in Leo/Aquarius. With so much moving about, I am without a home living "alone" in a world I have never been before, yet ironically, I feel more grounded than ever before. I am able to represent myself without the overbearing labels of school, family, or expectations. To me, the grand cross between Pluto, Uranus, Mars, and Sun/Mars is an obstacle. The grand cross is all about balance, sort of like that exercise where you rub your belly and pat your head at the same time-it's difficult to maintain. However, all of the issues within those cardinal signs are things that I've experienced time and time again in my life, where they are clearly old friends, merry pranksters. The moon cycles seem to reflect issues at hand, and especially with so many planets so close together (Mercury, Sun, Venus, with many important aspects throughout), I think that this particular phase will be very impacting for a lot of people. The trine to Uranus in Aries from Leo will turn anyone it goes up against into a sporadic independent, willing to speak their mind about boiling issues of global transformation (Jupiter in Gemini has impact on this too). I see this as our population inching toward a global nation of independents one at a time, and also the birth of many children concerned with flaunting their knowledge of justice of history in a way that will indubitably benefit humanity!

What a beautiful ride!

Last edited:

Edwotica

8nnHo.png

Here's my chart for the New Moon in Cancer, July 19.

astrology02

Hi NeptuneRising,

Thanks for the interesting post! I have saturn at 9 degrees capricorn uranus 7 deg capricorn and neptune at 5 (in 12th house)

The past few months have been really difficult. Everything was going great- i got a new job that was everything i wanted. Now i have so much mental tension, anxiety and stress i feel like i'm going crazy.

These feelings are all at a subconscious level and the average person would assume everything was okay. I have so much energy, but don't have any positive outlet for it. Your post makes a lot of sense to me now.

kimbermoon

I think that this particular phase will be very impacting for a lot of people. The trine to Uranus in Aries from Leo will turn anyone it goes up against into a sporadic independent, willing to speak their mind about boiling issues of global transformation (Jupiter in Gemini has impact on this too). I see this as our population inching toward a global nation of independents one at a time, and also the birth of many children concerned with flaunting their knowledge of justice of history in a way that will indubitably benefit humanity!What a beautiful ride![/QUOTE]

I think that you are very astute in your conclusions, and am glad to hear some positive outscomes for the configuration. I believe it is a matter of one's individual consciousness and awareness of self that will determine major fallout in one's life or whether the square can bring about some postive transformation.

Does anyone think the tension of the square combined with the Full Moon will have any significant global impact, or will it take more time to culminate?

kimbermoon

Neptune Rising...the real deal

...not the person, but in reference to Neptune returning to Pisces: the Goddess is rising from the oceans and seas of unconsciousness to wake us up to the reality of the global condition...in her own sign she can be especially beguiling, mysterious and duplicitious, yet her messages are clear. She is to remind us of the dangers of chemicals, toxins and fluids that we chose to be inattentive to...as a result, the world suffers from massive floodings; the crisis in Japan, which continues to circulate toxins and debris across the oceans, sinking ships and oil spills. She is trying to get our attention!

Being in the element of water, she also symbolizes the huge build-up of emotional disturbance and repression that contributes to the ongoing choas in the world. The emotions are highly significant in our lives as they have a distinct purpose in getting us to rise above our unconscious selves and reach for higher awareness. The time is coming upon us to open our eyes and look beyond the illusions of the world in imbalance that has been created. It is only our individual awareness and attentivieness working together with the all that can truly change things...people, for the sake of humanity you have to take off your blinders and WAKE UP and finally understand. ! Do not listen to the lies and the deceptions being forced upon us. Use your mind as it was intended to be used, to create a better world for all.

As an aside, in my own physical reality our dependence on applicances seems to breaking down considerabley...the new dishwasher began to leak; the toilet was frequently overflowing; the septic tank had to be pumped and most recently the home air conditioning system sprang a leak and flooded a part of the basement...these are typical
Neptunian annoyances, yet again the point is for us to PAY ATTENTION. I am about ready to get rid of all things that could possible leak! lol

Last edited:

Edwotica

I like that kimbermoon ( :

It reminds me of a book that I just read called From Eco-Systems to Living Machines by couple John Todd & Nancy Jack Todd, about rather than necessarily retaliating against the unfairness of the practices of many large corporations, as well as the ignorance of much of the global population, we should continue seriously looking into ways of reversing the significant environmental damage already done to the Earth. It's incredible how easily they are able to completely reverse the toxicity of waters and habitats by just accommodating to the ecosystems. The book is really worth the read and any explanation that I give could never do it justice, but by naturally recreating the conditions of the Earth's cycles they are able to restore ecosystems, and channel out nasty chemicals and human waste. In one part of the book they construct small bio-domes (made of material to act as "atmosphere"), with ponds filled with carp (aid in circulation of water) and algae, and then surrounded by plant life. There are obviously many other variables, but these domes are able to simulate the conditions of a healthy and balanced ecosystem, and are able to be self sufficient as they balance the animal and plant life.

Besides the ocean of life that Pisces in Neptune naturally represents, it also reminds me that a large majority of our bodies are made up of H20, and the impact that any sort of vibration has on water in general. If anybody has ever seen pictures of water molecules being affected by words, music, and general atmospheres, it's as if the patterns are able to recognize positive vs. negative. Because we are essentially water the impact that our environments and thoughts have on our general selves is pretty profound.

I don't think I'm alone in grouping the outer planets, especially Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto together to an extent, and I think we can understand Neptune in Pisces especially well by looking at Uranus as it shifts between Aries to Taurus. Like I said in my previous post, Uranus in Aries is the naturally eccentric mind of the individual escaping from the confines of societal thinking, and as it blossoms and becomes comfortable in itself it is able to create and observe like never before. That is where the transition into Taurus comes in, where security becomes less of a commodity and more of a representation of the independence and natural artistic ability that all souls have. I like to look farther ahead in the future to observe the patterns that these outer planets, as well as Jupiter and Saturn (and several asteroids), make, and as we could have expected, there is a basically spot on trine between Uranus (0) and Pluto (1), with Neptune (0) exactly between the two. For me personally, this points roughly at both my Jupiter and Sun: definitely something to look forward to, for me, and rest of humanity ( :

I know it's probably not the best to revel in the future when the present is at hand, but it is all part of a story-today is just as important as 100 years from now. Just my thoughts.

Vista

Great minds think alike Neptune Rising! I posted the EXACT same question on astro.com!! Maybe it's our Capricorn Sun's!!

My last boyfriend has Venus at 8 degrees Cancer...nice little Cardinal Cross with Uranus and Pluto. We broke up with Uranus and Pluto squaring and opposing his Venus, i sort of wondered what would transpire for him with this configuration...I kind of hoped I would hear from him especially since T Uranus in Aries is retrograde...I am Aries rising and Cap Sun, all these planets or sign seem to represent me. He's a Gemini Sun/Virgo ASC and Mercury is retrograde now. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.:unsure:

I hope your Internet connection is hanging in there!

kimbermoon

Uranus in Aries is the naturally eccentric mind of the individual escaping from the confines of societal thinking, and as it blossoms and becomes comfortable in itself it is able to create and observe like never before.

And we might remember that Uranus in Aries under pressure can also relate to needing courage, bravery and leadership in the face of crisis, or adversity...it is also about indendence and autonomy necessary to oppose oppression...these things all relate to things happening in the world today.
Did you know that a similar [but not exact] configuration between Pluto/Uranus occurred with the Rise of Facism in the early 30's?

Edwotica

My favorite description of Uranus has been of a more intense Mercury, and always makes me think of this quote:

The individual mind is immanent but not
only in the body. It is immanent in
pathways and messages outside the
body; and there is a larger Mind of
which the individual mind is only a subsystem. This larger Mind is comparable
to God and is perhaps what people
mean by “God,”but it is still immanent
in the total interconnected social system
and planetary ecology.
-Gregory Bateson, Form, Substance, and Difference

Looking at a chart for 1932, it's interesting to see Uranus still in Aries, but square Pluto in Capricorn's opposite sign, Cancer. This definitely represents the intensity of the times, and the feeling of not truly having a home, as the WWII and a lot of the incrimination associated with the first half of the century really affected most of the world. Capricorn is moving far forward from this, maybe even taking it full circle, like tearing about the face that we've been lying about since the dawn of the United States (Remember, this is our country's Pluto return).

In the earlier chart, Uranus also made a harmonious aspect to Jupiter, just like it is now. Jupiter shows the magnanimous growth offered by the experience, and maybe it's current sign in Gemini sort of networks it out to the full population of the world, creating knowledge accessible by the masses!

mars in sagittarius

Hi

Does anyone have planets or angles at around 8/9 degrees cardinal? Can you feel the triggering energy of Mars as it approaches opposition to Uranus and square to Pluto? Its also approaching the eclipse degree from last summer (9 degrees Cancer that was), so it will be triggering the events seeded at around that time. Oh, and Jupiter is also expanding this already 'vibrant' energy with Mars also moving into a trine with this.

well Uranus and Pluto are both retrograde right now and I`m rethinking stuff about my identity, my career and love life, it`s more like re-inventing myself, ditching the old, coming up with the new

I don`t necesarilly feel any "energy", I`m just a little bit nervous, because of the jumps I have to make

kimbermoon

Edwotica: The trine to Uranus in Aries from Leo will turn anyone it goes up against into a sporadic independent, willing to speak their mind about boiling issues of global transformation (Jupiter in Gemini has impact on this too). I see this as our population inching toward a global nation of independents one at a time, and also the birth of many children concerned with flaunting their knowledge of justice of history in a way that will indubitably benefit humanity!

How do you see the symbolic nature of these celestial configurations playing out for the world in terms of political-social changes? The Squares typically represent turning points...

Edwotica

Well, maybe we can analyze Uranus in Aries both as the innovative thinker, as well as the person who's head is dissociated from inner peace because it's too far up their own bum or possessions. I guess that's incorporating Pluto in Capricorn too, but it's like the independent who is more isolated rather than free. I envision a castaway on an island cherishing his Mercedes Benz, but isn't really considering the fact that he's stranded on an island. Like everything in the universe, it's possible to make use of it in a positive way, but also in a way that just acts as clutter.

With these two opposite perspectives, or types of people, we are going to continue seeing a profound separation between the thinkers or humanists, and the politicians, unfair corporations, and people who buy into all of the propaganda while refusing to look within themselves With Pluto representing the partial deterioration of capitalistic structure and bigotry, we will see many of the brighter independents building lives for themselves with the idea of sustainability and self-sufficiency. I've heard this through many astrological and non-astrological sources, and I whole-heartily agree, that now is an excellent time for studying organic farming and developing do-it-yourself sorts of skills.

I haven't really followed the news much in a few years, but it seems to me as if most of the material is just political and cultural gossip, and in the states a game of belligerent tug of war between our esteemed Republicans (neo-conservatives) and Democrats (conservatives). It's all about balance, and itt definitely is not a crime to practice both conservative and liberal thinking subcutaneously. In fact, it's the premise of rational thinking.

Yuusha

I'm definitely feeling the T-Square and the upcoming cardinal grand cross, but I think I'm handling these events relatively well.

It has manifested itself in several ways...
1. Massive heat waves followed by quick intense storms in the area I live in...If anything, it's a huge wake-up call about the need to perhaps reconfigure the city in several ways (infrastructure that can cope with the regional landscape and its weather patterns, non-electric backups, a less wasteful economy...).
2. I'm finding ways of making a living in a way that is compatible with my values and that is within my capabilities.
3. Trying to find a way to express my values, even though dealing with people who embrace the 1% mindset is not easy.
4. Some private banks are finally being held accountable for their misdeeds (Barclays, Capital One...), even though I'm sure there will be more. While I admire small businesses that sell unique products and services, banking should not be private to begin with. The abuse of interest rates is inevitable if a bank is private.
5. I'm pushing myself to be more self-confident and expand my capabilities.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

My internet's been down for the past few weeks, only back on today, during Merc rx so I bet it will go down again! :p

Very interesting points here. In the news, the things in Syria sound pretty violent, I haven't been following it in the news though but sounds very much Mars Uranus Pluto..

For me, the Mars has conjuncted my natal Pluto, the 9th house side of 10th cusp. I've been doing a teacher training course this week which is pretty intense, and I've even been given some cover work for the technique I'm learning during the course, completely by coincidence.

One thing I am curious about, I read somewhere when the Sun is void of course, strange things are likely to happen but also depending on what else is happening in the sky at the time. I think, the Norway shootings happened during such a time. Tomorrow, the Sun is void and so is the Moon, both at the end of their signs. Maybe nothing will happen but it may be interesting to observe.

Neptune Rising

My internet's been down for the past few weeks, only back on today, during Merc rx so I bet it will go down again! :p

Very interesting points here. In the news, the things in Syria sound pretty violent, I haven't been following it in the news though but sounds very much Mars Uranus Pluto..

For me, the Mars has conjuncted my natal Pluto, the 9th house side of 10th cusp. I've been doing a teacher training course this week which is pretty intense, and I've even been given some cover work for the technique I'm learning during the course, completely by coincidence.

One thing I am curious about, I read somewhere when the Sun is void of course, strange things are likely to happen but also depending on what else is happening in the sky at the time. I think, the Norway shootings happened during such a time. Tomorrow, the Sun is void and so is the Moon, both at the end of their signs. Maybe nothing will happen but it may be interesting to observe.

HoldOrFold

Right now I have Mars opposite my Sun with Pluto and Uranus square my Sun forming a nice grand cross!

Happy days! I'm trying to suppress urge to explode and ignore the feeling that I may be part of a global mind-control experiment and just carry on living normal life with a smile on my face.

Let's just say I'm definitely not going to go to the London Olympics 2012 with the Pluto/Uranus/Sun configuration.

kimbermoon

The Mars/Pluto/Uranus is making a cross with my Jupiter in the 8th house...I have been attentive to the process of the New Awakening that lies ahead, for some time now: I have definitely been working to shore up my spiritual faith; to work on my understandings about death; to broaden my perspectives and assess my values...also trying hard to clear away my physical clutter; reduce my consumption and trying to live more creatively in life...what I mean by this is finding more creative solutions to problems that involve greater simplicity; by recognizing the need for greater co-operation between people in the spirit of charity...when Life gives you lemons, make lemonade. I hope we get more input on how this is individually affecting people...how many more are aware of the warnings? :pouty: