The best pickup sign?

Northstar10

Almost all internet personals these days use astrology with their profiles. Which sign is the best pickup for meeting another person?

C0rnholio

I guess I do not understand the question. The best pickup sign is that of a single young woman with an attractive picture. Those have their mailboxes full. Astrology doesn't matter then, LOL.

Niplan

Banned
Scorp But each sign is attractive in different ways to different signs so it really doesn't matter in the end anyways.

smilingsteph

Well My experiences:

Aries- Call me lazy because I want to nap.

Taurus- Portly. Will wine and dine, and then complain about spending his hard earned cash on me, but wont complain about the steak he got and will complain about the salad soup combo I got.

Leo- Will follow me around like a curious kitten. Probably a cling-on level 5 (the ones you cant get out of your house, no matter how much diarrhea you say you have- from experinece people!)

Libra- Cannot change a lightbulb....not a man.

Aquarius- Will smell like body odor and wont wear underwear. Will try to romance your pants off by saying that he can bring you places that no one ever has before. Will take the risk of missing out...pass

HeyPlayGirl

I guess I do not understand the question. The best pickup sign is that of a single young woman with an attractive picture. Those have their mailboxes full. Astrology doesn't matter then, LOL.

lol i don't understand the question either :sideways:
anyway i think you say you're a sag if u wanna sound fun or a gemini if you want to sound like ur a flirt....is that what you're asking? lol

HeyPlayGirl

Well My experiences:
Taurus- Portly. Will wine and dine, and then complain about spending his hard earned cash on me, but wont complain about the steak he got and will complain about the salad soup combo I got.

Leo- Will follow me around like a curious kitten. Probably a cling-on level 5 (the ones you cant get out of your house, no matter how much diarrhea you say you have- from experinece people!)

Aquarius- Will smell like body odor and wont wear underwear. Will try to romance your pants off by saying that he can bring you places that no one ever has before. Will take the risk of missing out...pass

HAHAHA!! you're so mean!!!

C0rnholio

Oh, perhaps Northstar10 wants to say that he is a ______ sign in his profile in order to pick up more women online. Hmmm... If you absolutely have no preference in who you get writing to you, then say you are a Scorpio. Those are hated the least, IMO.

Niplan

Banned
23 past lovers currently and i have an aqua sun.... and leo asc.

But i blame mars sq. venus

I think the fire sign ascendants get the most poon tang. They are more naturally confident than the rest of us and know how to pick up women in bars and other respected establishments.

tikana

okay i admit . i have a crush on one goat!

if i ever get my claws on him ... i mean my pair of the venom-injecting barbs on him i will use this pick up line "i have to have you. I want you so badly. I must have you.." get quiet for a second give him a big evil grin then say "dont get excited" then start rambling dirty words in another language the one he doesnt know *I HOPE* if he asks what did i say i would reply to something like hmm "Things i'd be too embarrassed to ask for in english"

sigh .. i am a such Scorpio

Tik

wintersprite1

Premium Member
okay i admit . i have a crush on one goat!

if i ever get my claws on him ... i mean my pair of the venom-injecting barbs on him i will use this pick up line "i have to have you. I want you so badly. I must have you.." get quiet for a second give him a big evil grin then say "dont get excited" then start rambling dirty words in another language the one he doesnt know *I HOPE* if he asks what did i say i would reply to something like hmm "Things i'd be too embarrassed to ask for in english"

sigh .. i am a such Scorpio

Tik

Haaahaa Tik! But, I am a Capricorn and honestly if a man just leaned over and said "I have a job" That is enough there to make my knees weak :w00t:

TK

Northstar10

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Northstar, you should tell us what you want out of the date so that we can go on giving you ideas. :tongue:
Oh, I'm just a shy Virgo rising who hasn't perfected his own life enough to care about meating anybody "real" right now, but I think when I do meat her, it might be a Libra sun Pisces moon or something. Or how about an Aquarius for my new age fairy Goddess. I once knew a Libra sun Scorpio moon. She was the best romance I could have ever known, but I was an idiot and she killed me. It was quite embarassing to my 12th house Leo, because it was a very regal affair, beyond what most ordinary people get to experience. It was divinely inspired, it seemed predestined by God in hindsight only (Ghostbusters, where are my faith goggles), and it was, yet we hardly fell in love at all, and I flunked it, because I was an idiot and also became arrogant. She was Julie(t) the seamstress of the theater and I was Ben(volio), the lighting tech. We had all kinds of high times, but I think I was a little too high to ever get to know her quite right, even though she was way into me, yet detached like Libras are--and she was the most ideal romantic I've ever even heard of. True love is rare, though ultimately, nothing is true. But I was really dumb and took it all for granted. At the end she undid me by henna painting a Buddhist mandala on my back and dumping me at the river for another man. Now my 12th house Jupiter Leo was switched to Saturn Leo by the Vedics. Grumble grumble grumble. They switched my Jupiter to Cancer though, which could be even more fortunate. Astrologers told me that Jupiter is at its best in Cancer. Fun fun fun. An exalted Venus Pisces could be useful too. I don't know what to expect in my love life. I'll just gamble it. As for my own identity, I think Taurus is the best one for the sun, even though those vedic witters switched it to Aries. The sun is exalted in Aries.

Last edited:

Northstar10

She was a Libra. Libras are predicted to have hardly anything in common with a Taurus, because we're both from the same planet, although the Libra would have been an epic relationship indeed. Libra always relates from a level of pure otherness. Tauruses tend to be attracted to air and fire, yet are better suited for water and earth. Maybe we'll meet again someday. I think she does still live in the general vicinities, because I looked her up, and stalked her. She did say that she always wanted to mate with an Aries. Julie Marie. She was such a slutter. I think I'll go for a Pisces instead. That's what the tarot told me my first successful relationship would be. I cast it to Pisces like five times with Motherpeace tarot wheel of fortune on that question. Serena?

Last edited:

Northstar10

You know what? Getting spraypainted by a lover with the Buddha was the best memory from a date of all times. Better than a lifetime of luxury. I appreciate what I was with Juliet %1000 and I am completely fulfilled. Oh, and out of my date with this forum? I don't know. Maybe just rape me. Better yet, maybe just a little advice from the powers that be who are at a higher level of omniscience than me. That's what I would fark with this forum for. Or maybe I'll feel rebellious to those "higher powers". The age of Aquarius is teh age of the rebel who feels no mercy to "authority", preferring to be somewhat just 'indifferent'. Yet, there is a real God, dangerous though He be. Maybe I'll ask if I desire anything, if I'm curiouser and curiouser, and see what happens. Who would you think to be the ideal date, all of ye?

Last edited:

Northstar10

Oh, I see...you want the BIG experience! In that case, an affair with an Aries would be romantic, intense, and impossible enough for a 12th House Jupiter. :biggrin:

I said Aries because of your Sun. What about an Aries/Libra? That way you'd have a bit of your Juliet and your Virgo side would feel more entertained.

After a while, you'll need that Tarot Pisces to nurse you. :biggrin:
LOL! Well, I do have an Aries moon too, according to both Eastern vedic and wild wild Western. Lately, many astrologers I've read think that the moon sign is what really counts in a persons life. And an Aries moon does like an affair to always be a great adventure. Or just die of boredom.

robots

I tend to like people with Aries Venuses because they fall right in my 10th house and my Capricorn Sun loves that. Also, it balances out my lack of Aries energy since my Aries is intercepted. My 10th house cusp is in Pisces and then my 11th is in Taurus. No Aries anywhere.

But for sun signs, I generally like Aquarians, but I've noticed that all my relationships with them fail amazingly. So I've decided to just stick to people with some Aquarius placements. My Aqua Venus, Moon, and Descendant all love that.

I also tend to like crazy people, thanks to my Pluto/Venus square. I like self-destructive people, especially. I've never understood that attraction. Maybe it's my Neptune/Mars opposition. Not only does it scatter my force, it also makes me dig self-destructive people. I just feel like I need to save them, even if they don't feel like they need saving. So yeah, I definitely really like people with strong Neptune or Pisces influence. Love the Pisceans. Maybe it has something to do with my Pisces Lilith. Hmm.

...so yeah, I'd say that overall I generally enjoy Pisces sun signs because they have a very high chance of having planets in Pisces, Aries, and Aquarius and a high chance of an Aries Venus.

...yay, rant.

Neptune Rising

Scorpio male does it for me! Mystery and intrigue makes my Aqua Venus/Merc trine Pluto eyes 'a flutter :biggrin: Plus their Sun falls in my 11th house of friends and social fun! Just as long as his Saturn doesn't conjunct my Chiron... nor mine his.

Last edited: