Help interpreting this "will we ever be in a relationship?" chart (chart included)

Help interpreting this "will we ever be in a relationship?" chart (chart included)

I decided to look up the question for myself as practice for horary readings but also because I genuinely want to know the answer. The man in question (I'm a woman) is a long time close friend of mine who keeps popping back into my life, and although there's chemistry and mutual attraction the timing has never been right so we've never actually dated. Right now we're both in relationships (mine is poly, his is not), but he seems into me again, and I can't help but wonder if there's a reason he keeps coming back into my life, and maybe we'll be together in the future.

Venus, the ruler of the first house (Libra) is moving towards a conjunction with Mars, the ruler of the 7th house. This also happens to represent a young woman (me) and a young man (him). It is in the 10th house and both of us are very focused on our careers at the moment. Considering the first house is Libra this seems promising, BUT the moon is in detriment and conjunct pluto and saturn.

How should I interpret this?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.67236.67887.jpg
    astro_w2gw.67236.67887.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 30

waybread

Re: Help interpreting this "will we ever be in a relationship?" chart (chart included

I'm not getting a "yes" out of this. Venus is just a hair off of cazimi, but as-is, your significator is combust the sun: i. e., weakened. I might see the sun as translating light, but actually this doesn't perfect, as Mars slips into the next sign (Virgo) before the sun catches up to him.

When your significator hits another planet prior to contacting the quesited's significator, that's usually a prohibition unless a translation of light occurs.

The moon is actually void-of-the-course, suggesting that if a "crazy little something" hasn't happened by now, it probably won't in the near future.

I use modern planets as occasional data points, but not for identifying significators' aspects. However, the moon (your emotional stake in the matter) looks almost beseiged, stuck in between Saturn and Pluto.

I'm not saying that a relationship could never happen, just that now does not seem to be the time for it.