No relationships luck

mayyapiya

I am a 32 female and i seem to never pass a dating point in all my relationships. I also think i attract wrong people and therefore go for the ones who are attracted to me. I have never lived with anyone. Never even got to that point.

Could someone tell me what the problem is...and in general if you can share your insight into my chart overall it will be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

showgif.cgi

Attachments

• astro_2gw_maya.60715.139811.jpg
    astro_2gw_maya.60715.139811.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

PurpleReign

Hi, I'm not as great at reading charts as many people on here, but the only thing I can think of is that the ruler of your 7th house (house of long-term relationships/partnerships) is squaring both Uranus and Saturn. Ruler of your 7th house squaring Uranus (the planet of things such as sudden and unexpected changes), so your relationships end as quickly and unexpectedly as they start. You likely notice that you meet a potential date out of no where and when you least expect it, you date for a bit, and then suddenly something happens and it ends. And the cycle continues.

Additionally, your Venus is in Aquarius (the sign ruled by Uranus) and it is in the 12 house...do you, or have you ever had, have any secret relationships? Maybe a relationship (or more than one) that you kept a secret for some reason? Maybe it even represents that you attract Neptunian guys -- guys who are wishy washy, don't know what they want, are moody, and deceptive (liars, maybe they cheat, etc.)? You probably attract guys with Aquarian traits (Venus in Aqua and your 7th house ruler squares Uranus), and Aquarians are typically independent and don't settle for a very serious relationship so easily -- they like their freedom.

I also notice that your ruler of the 7th house squares Saturn, which can delay long-term romance or make it seem next to impossible for you to find a long-term partner (as you describe).

Your Venus also squares Mars and Pluto. I wonder if that means that you attract obsessive, controlling, angry, or even abusive types with whom you can't really make a long-term commitment with? Your Venus is in positive aspect to Jupiter, so you likely don't have any problem attracting guys/dates, but those other aspects make it difficult for you to find the right one and stay with them for long. With Chiron in the 4th house, I wonder if you didn't have a troubled or difficult childhood or family that makes you a little standoffish on a subconscious level for fear of getting hurt? That last part is just a guess, though. Good luck! I hope you find someone.

ellie04

Relax, you're only 32yo.

First thing I noticed is your Venus conjunct Ascendent. Are you perhaps too accepting of people... because they show an interest so you feel obligated to date them? But when one knows you better, they will realise you don't want a casual encounter (Venus squares Pluto in 8H & Mars). You can be possessive, aggressive, all or nothing. You're quite clear what you like/dislike. If these people don't match up, you're unlikely to go further. In fact, your Venus/Pluto/Mars formed a t-square so you need someone who can understand the intense tension within you.

Your Aqua Venus + Sun/Moon harsh aspects to Uranus may make you attract Uranian type people/relationships but I don't think this suits you because your Plutonian energy is quite strong + your water planets. You need someone focused, not detached.

Your 7H ruler in Pisces so you may like someone with Sun-Neptune aspect in natal. Someone with strong Saturn/Pluto will also suit you.

Last edited:

mayyapiya

Yes, quite true. But the scary thing is I don't seem to attract serious guys aka focused even though I may be attracted to them. I seem to only attract guys who are very very insecure and chase me and I am not attracted to them or the ones who cannot commit or I cannot commit to them cos I know we are not compatible in a long run. So with some of them I end up breaking up and reman friends and when i am single I get "benefits" from them. But I am really tired of this pattern and I don't know how to break from it. I just want normal relationships but it seems so hard to find. I need an independent type yet into me, cos if he is too dependent I get bored.

Lol I wouldn't be worried so much if I had at least one serious relationship. But not even that, and I am already 32. When it comes to dating I feel like a teenager... as mature as I am overall, I think I am very immature when it comes to relationships...maybe

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I am a 32 female and i seem to never pass a dating point in all my relationships.
I also think i attract wrong people
and therefore go for the ones who are attracted to me.
I have never lived with anyone.
Never even got to that point.
Could someone tell me what the problem is
...and in general if you can share your insight into my chart overall
it will be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

showgif.cgi
the natal chart being discussed is an excellent example of
how today
the house location of a planet may change
DEPENDENT ON THE HOUSE SYSTEM CHOSEN
i.e.

Placidus is simply the default

there is much mess and confusion in the area of the so-called "houses"
There are currently at least twenty or thirty different house systems
or means of dividing the so-called "birthchart"
into twelve segments of life activity.
In astrology, houses, mansions, or domains, represent general areas of life activity
and are the grounding areas or arenas of expression for planets.
Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable.
A planet in the SIGN of Aries was also a planet in the HOUSE of Aries :smile:
so that in effect. there were no real houses as we know them today

chart being discussed shows Venus as being in 12th Placidus House
BUT
VENUS is in FIRST WHOLE SIGN HOUSE

ASTROSEEK offers WHOLE SIGN HOUSES calculation at https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

this is particularly important in this case
because
Placidus places Venus in 12th Cadent House
whereas Whole Sign Houses places Venus in First House

and furthermore
IF birth occurred only approximately eight minutes earlier

then Placidus places Venus in First Placidus House
and so
necessary to establish the reliability of the timing of this chart :smile:

whether the chart is based on medical records information
memory, hearsay
or birth certificate

Using Whole Sign Houses the ascendant sign becomes the whole first house
and the other houses follow.
ASCENDANT POINT ITSELF can then fall anywhere in the first house
and
MIDHEAVEN POINT anywhere in the upper half of the chart.

previous discussion threads at :
WHOLE SIGNS
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=42163

WHOLE SIGN OR PLACIDUS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=39669

The Whole Sign House system was used by the ancient Greeks
and the Hindus (who still use it today).
It is the oldest and simplest house system in existence
and immediately eliminates the awful mess astrologers have made on the issue over the last 1300 years or so
Artificial divisions now known as houses
were attempts by early Greeks and Hindus to measure strength "points" in the horoscope
which during 7th and 8th centuriesAD were construed or confused
as means of dividing the birth chart.
The ascendant and midheaven degrees and their opposites, for example,
were definite power points or areas of intense focus
but not necessarily the beginnings of a house or quadrant.

Yes, quite true. But the scary thing is I don't seem to attract serious guys aka focused even though I may be attracted to them. I seem to only attract guys who are very very insecure and chase me and I am not attracted to them or the ones who cannot commit or I cannot commit to them cos I know we are not compatible in a long run. So with some of them I end up breaking up and reman friends and when i am single I get "benefits" from them. But I am really tired of this pattern and I don't know how to break from it. I just want normal relationships but it seems so hard to find. I need an independent type yet into me, cos if he is too dependent I get bored.

Lol I wouldn't be worried so much if I had at least one serious relationship. But not even that, and I am already 32. When it comes to dating I feel like a teenager... as mature as I am overall, I think I am very immature when it comes to relationships...maybe

JUPITERASC

The birth time is based on medical records :)
on my medical card it says 7am
thanks for the clarification

we have members who are medical personnel

and it is clear that at time of birth no-one is clock watching or writing

the medical team are instead focused on welfare of the newborn
as well as welfare of the mother
that's why births are recorded AFTER the event :smile:

i.e.
after newborn has been examined regarding possible medical issues
newborn is washed, weighed, clothed
all that takes time
also the mother is being cared for and attended to
therefore
the noting of a time of birth is "rounded up" or "rounded down"
and usually the birth has taken place a minimum of fifteen minutes earlier than stated
occasionally - according to members who are medical personeel
- birth may have occurred, half an hour, even hours earlier
diferent hospitals have different protocol

and so
astrologers rectify charts
to establish their reliability
there's a thread with FREE RECTIFICATION TIPS
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

ellie04

Your Aqua Venus/Asc may be giving out that energy. On first contact, you may appear that you just want something light so serious types will not take a shot at you. You attract insecure people because of your Pisces/Cancer placements or these could be people with unhealthy Pluto. Subconsciously you like a close, nurturing relationship yet someone who can give you space (Aqua Venus with Moon opp Uranus). It can be tricky to balance these two needs.

I used to date a Cancer Sun with Leo Moon square Uranus. He's needy yet can be unaffectionate.

Last edited:

Sagittarius Jupiter

Hello mayya, you have mars in Taurus. You need a partner who is emotionally well founded. Venus says yea yea, go for it, but Mars says look for an emotionally well founded partner.

mayyapiya

I noticed if I get "stable" signs attracted to me like my ex cancer...or Taurus for example...they would turn out quite unstable in the long run and when I check their charts they would always have some major aspects between venus or Mars and Uranus. Usually hard aspects like oppositions or squares. Plus air venus or moon. Other than I that I get lots of sags and aquas. But they are usually players or into secret affairs with their female "friends". But at the same time I am beginning to think that it would probably be difficult to find a guy who will be into you for long considering how the modern world is...or maybe I am wrong I don't know

Last edited:

mayyapiya

Another thing I noticed about myself is that as i get older i find it harder to recover from a break up. When I was younger it didn't bother that much. And now I feel I am becoming more bitter and angry even though I know deep inside those people were not the right ones and I should really be taking it easy. But then I wonder sometimes if I am even destined or I shall say "suited" to have relationships and then children? When I think about relationship sometimes it's like a job on it's own and then raising children is a huge commitment. Its not everyone who born to be a surgeon. But then again good relationships should be easy, right? Mine has never been.

ellie04

I don't find relationships easy either. I've never had any long-term couple tell me theirs was easy. The willingness of both parties is important.

Don't just look at signs when you date someone... also look at aspects/houses which will tell you a lot more to a person. E.g. I dated someone with Leo Moon but it squares Uranus. I find him detached and a little cold at times.

You said that you often ended up as FwBs with your exs. Stop that cycle then. Pisces can have a hard time maintaining boundaries and your Venus in 12H isn't helping. But with awareness, you can do something about it.