Should i wait for him or he will marry another girl

Jyotigupta3890

Dear sir,

I am facing serious problem in my love relationship. I love him a lot, we were dating from past 5 years but facing serious issues from august 2017 now he is saying he dnt love me. He is getting engaged on 25th june. Is that wjat my fate is?
I am mentioning below our details

Girl
03-08-1990
6.35 pm
New delhi

Boy
07-07-1989
11.00 am
New delhi

Last edited:

viridi

This is Horary. To get an answer, you must provide the date, exact time and location when you had your question in your mind.

Jyotigupta3890

This is Horary. To get an answer, you must provide the date, exact time and location when you had your question in your mind.

Thank you for your reply.
But i couldn't understand what you were trying to say.
I really need the answer please suggest me what should i do

avrillavigne

You should make a horary chart. There are instructions on one of the stickies here how to do that. A horary is like a natal chart of your question. With your birth dates you can make composite or synastry chart but they won't help you in your case.

Jyotigupta3890

You should make a horary chart. There are instructions on one of the stickies here how to do that. A horary is like a natal chart of your question. With your birth dates you can make composite or synastry chart but they won't help you in your case.

Can you please tell me what will help?
How will i get answers to my questions. I geting suicidal feelings. I want to be on one side as soon as possible.
I want to know i have any future with him or i should just move on.

viridi

You need to tell us the date, the exact time (example: 15:41) and place where you live when you had this QUESTION. Not yours or his birth time. It's about QUESTION,not compatibility.

You seem to speak English pretty well. Which part is unclear? Read the sticky note from the Horary section to understand how to create a chart.

viridi

To me it doesn't look like he will come back. Mercury (his significator) and Venus (the other woman) are in mutual reception which means they like each other.
Saturn in your 1st house shows your regret and depressive mood.

I'm sorry you are going through this