Follow up question

Flight2pluto

This is a follow up question on my previous question.
She doesnt open easily to anyone the conversation we had was about secrets. It dint end to well and left me confused.

Did my msg upset or scare her?

Attachments

• 20180308_055157.jpg
    20180308_055157.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 21

Chrysalis

You can't do another chart with the same question, you asked this same question on your previous chart, from the previous chart to this one whats changed ?

Flight2pluto

You can't do another chart with the same question, you asked this same question on your previous chart, from the previous chart to this one whats changed ?

Thanks Chrysalis.
Its not the same question this one is based on our last conversation. She seems to be admitting to having a secret when i tried to have a conversation about it she almost pushed me out BUT something tells me tells me that this secret is me ( about me)
When i got to close she closed up again.
I probably dint phrase the question correctly, so now i cant do another chart that would be wrong, right?
I basically want to know if i am her secret..
:(

Chrysalis

Thanks Chrysalis.
Its not the same question this one is based on our last conversation. She seems to be admitting to having a secret when i tried to have a conversation about it she almost pushed me out BUT something tells me tells me that this secret is me ( about me)
When i got to close she closed up again.
I probably dint phrase the question correctly, so now i cant do another chart that would be wrong, right?
I basically want to know if i am her secret..
:(

So this girl your speaking to "seems" to have a secret, which at this point she is unwilling to tell you :unsure:

Sorry im going to have to dig here. But what did she exactly say that makes you believe she has a secret ? Why are you thinking its about you ?

I have a little incling she may have something she'd like to share with you but is scared too...and i also have a feeling its not about you, its something else.

Flight2pluto

So this girl your speaking to "seems" to have a secret, which at this point she is unwilling to tell you :unsure:

Sorry im going to have to dig here. But what did she exactly say that makes you believe she has a secret ? Why are you thinking its about you ?

I have a little incling she may have something she'd like to share with you but is scared too...and i also have a feeling its not about you, its something else.

We were talking about reincarnation, so she made a joke abt me coming back as a cockroach lol so i told her i would crawl into her salad if not come as a ghost so i could see her secrets.. thats how it started until i started probing her .. it seems as if she wants to tell me something but holding back. She said bye abruptly... we never say bye in our conversations. I can't think of anything else she could possibly have as a secret except that she has feelings or is in love with me.
I did draw a chart if her secret is about me but i was afraid to post another chart.

Please don't quote me i want to delete the cockroach part after u read lol

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Right so your the one suggesting she has secrets of some kind by the sounds of things, why did you say you'd come back as a ghost to see her secrets ?

Seems like your probling her to find out how she truly feels about you, so now she's backed off your thinking she's secretly in love with you and won't tell you.

So why hasn't your chart question/s been "Does X love me ?"

Flight2pluto

Right so your the one suggesting she has secrets of some kind by the sounds of things, why did you say you'd come back as a ghost to see her secrets ?
She makes me feel that way (intense) thats why Chrysalis

Seems like your probling her to find out how she truly feels about you, so now she's backed off your thinking she's secretly in love with you and won't tell you.

So why hasn't your chart question/s been "Does X love me ?"

She dint mind my saying those things at all about secrets, (she starting giving a little but of herself without realizing that is when she started ending our convo abruptly) plz note she has a stellium in Capricorn lots of planets including venus and mercury in cap.

i dint want to ask about love yet because i doubt its love or that deep. Maybe feelings or attraction?

Last edited: