Talking about feelings

Flight2pluto

I am not entirely sure how to ask this question but what I would like to know is if she wants me to open up about my feelings for her. The issue is I dont know how she feels about me I cant tell rhere is a little something there but I'm not sure.
I dont want to create an uncomfortable situation between us if she doesnt feel anything romantic for me.
Does she want me to tell her about how I feel about her?

Attachments

• Horary008.jpg
    Horary008.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 23

unique_astrology

The quote below was posted by you a month ago and she has not given you a clear answer yet. I think she is just not into you or just being kind or both.

I expressed how heart broken I feel cause we can't share a romantic relationship also made it clear that my feelings run deep.

After all these years and after you have revealed your feelings (finally?) to her and her mother (you have posted to such) you don't get it. You have a problem. Most people would probably get on with their lives.

And you keep asking virtually the same questions couched in various words for members to help you yet will not provide a synastry chart or individual charts for them to work with. A glaring reason for the one way street could be found in such a chart.

Under certain transits your obsession could prove dangerous.

Last edited:

Flight2pluto

The quote below was posted by you a month ago and she has not given you a clear answer yet. I think she is just not into you or just being kind or both.

After all these years and after you have revealed your feelings (finally?) to her and her mother (you have posted to such) you don't get it. You have a problem. Most people would probably get on with their lives.

And you keep asking virtually the same questions couched in various words for members to help you yet will not provide a synastry chart or individual charts for them to work with. A glaring reason for the one way street could be found in such a chart.

Under certain transits your obsession could prove dangerous.

This isnt the same girl I'm asking about!