Bob Zemco vs John Wayne Gacy

Cypocryphy

BvsJ_zps434e86c7.png

BobZemco said:
Four Modern Astrologers said Serial Killer John Wayne Gacy: "…can be very good with kids..." "...just your presence would be beneficial to other people..." "...a fairly well-rounded personality...you can offer a good role model..." "You have an instinctive awareness and your uninhibited response to life can refresh and gladden whomever you encounter."

Traditional Astrology Says: "...shows a strange mind and very wicked."

Gacy received 12 Death and 21 Life sentences for the murder of 33 boys.

Did Zemco do an online analysis of John Wayne Gacy on here? And if so, does anyone know where the link is?

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

None that I'm aware of, I was interested in the mechanics of this delination too but no astrologically sound explanations where offered. It's not hard to find psychotic placements in hindsight, but this chart/person raises other questions like "which placements show Gacy's good business skills, and which show his apparent enjoyment for entertaining children while dressed as a clown".I did find some placements that seem to fit well, but only in hindsight!

I know! It's always by hindsight, which is of no good to anyone. It goes to my belief that there is a general theme indicated by astrology, but how it plays out requires more. I believe that 80 percent can be discerned by the reading of a horoscope. The other 20 percent, however,—that extra required to glean the specifics—can only come through by one's intuition.

I could share progressions/transits that match his rather obvious mean streak,along with the killing spree timewise, but people who have similar progressions/transits going on in their charts might freak out and attack me-but then my chart does show that an attack of some kind is imminent in the next week or so, probably a verbal attack :annoyed:

I can't recall what your natal is like. I'll have to look at it. But if you look at mine, I'm destined for some "abuse" from "God." :lol: I have :uranus: in the 12th :square: :saturn: and my :moon: in my 9th, and :mars: :square: my ascendant, which is :conjunct: with :uranus:. When those planets start vibrating from transits, there will be no traveling anywhere, especially far, and I'm not going to go out into public. Someone will probable hit me with a car, shoot me or I'm going down in a plane. It's such a bad interaction. I probably won't die of natural causes. :annoyed:

I'm going to hunt for some more info on this. If I find anything, I'll post it here.

Thanks for the reply, homes!

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

I don't see any problems with physical traveling in your chart, and I'm not sure that God is giving you a hard time. According to Jeffrey wolf/greens book on pluto one needs stressful aspects in or to the 9th house or stressful aspects to pluto to get what he calls "spiritual trauma" (which describes how you are feeling to me), however, you do have moon conjuct saturn in cancer in the 9th natally, a quick look at your progressed moon shows a conjunction to prog. neptune, along with saturn transiting your natal ascendant, both of which may contribute to "spiritual trauma" i.m.o., although I do sometimes wonder if spiritual trauma is really another way to describe what one will experience if they pursue the answers to the big questions!

Well that's uplifting! :smile:

Speaking of :saturn: :conjunct: my ascendant, check this out:
  1. One of my best friends (or my best friend) and I are no longer friends (which I think you are aware of). [Saturn destroys relationships on the Ascendant because of its :opposition: to the descendant.]
  2. I am caring for my grandmother at the moment. [Saturn as an older person, with Saturn on the ascendant shows an increase in responsibilities.]
  3. I'm stuck with this job I have right now (so far). [Saturn's imposition of disruptions/restrictions, forming a :square: with my Midheaven]
  4. I've had to take massive licensing exams [Saturn's transitional phasing at the ascendant]
  5. I'm stuck where I am due to obligations I have [Saturn's imposition of duty.]

Saturn on the ascendant
and my social life is dead
someone give me an anti-depressant
before I put a bullet in my head

They told me I should be afraid,
it says so from what I read
that to beware of Saturn retrograde,
as there'll be "fun times" ahead!

What a joke, I thought
What a bunch of hooey phooey
There's no reason to be distraught
Over astrological fantasy

But now under Saturn's shadow
I can clearly see
that my life is fallow

So I guess the joke's on me :wink:

By Cypocryphy (Welcome to my bad poetry. :lol:)

Cypocryphy

Saturn conjunct natal moon in cancer does point to feeling responsible for moon figures (usually females), a person who doesn't feel responsible would ship granny off to a nursing home dodging the responsibility in any way possible! What's so terrible about doing the right thing?, much better than being the opposite! You may even inherit something from her later on for your efforts going by your 8th house sun/venus midpoint trining pluto and sextiling mars!
Trans saturn retrograde doesn't last for too long unlike a natal retro. saturn which can stay retro in ones prog. chart for 20 years or more (like mine), maybe we could swap? :whistling:

:lol: Yeah. I'll keep mine!

Taking care of her is not a problem. I love her completely. I was thinking of it more as a responsibility.

Kind of funny how astrology works, huh? All that 8th house activity. It also looks like I'm to marry a young, wealthy woman, too—I think. :lol:

I might be doing the Kepler program here in a few days. Are you certified or anything? You know your astrology pretty well. I'm impressed.

JUPITERASC

Did Zemco do an online analysis of John Wayne Gacy on here? And if so, does anyone know where the link is?

The comment you posted is Bob Zemco's signature comment which is a direct reference to a test of four modern astrologers who were asked to delineate the chart of John Wayne Gacy but not told whose chart it was
:

QUOTE:

Four Modern Astrologers said Serial Killer John Wayne Gacy:

(1) "…can be very good with kids..."
(2) "...just your presence would be beneficial to other people..."
(3)"...a fairly well-rounded personality...you can offer a good role model..."
(4)"You have an instinctive awareness and your uninhibited response to life can refresh and gladden whomever you encounter."

BobZemco simply highlighted that
those statements made by the four modern astrologers are in direct contrast with

...Traditional Astrology Says:

"...shows a strange mind and very wicked."
:smile:

QUOTE:

“...John Wayne Gacy, Jr. 17 March 1942 – May 10, 1994 was an American serial killer and rapist, also known as the Killer Clown, who was convicted of the sexual assault and murder of a minimum of 33 teenage boys and young men in a series of killings committed between 1972 and 1978 in Chicago, Illinois.All of Gacy's known murders were committed inside his Norwood Park home, victims typically lured to this address by force/deceptiveness, all but one victim murdered by asphyxiation/ strangulation with a tourniquet - first victim stabbed to death....”

“Gacy buried 26 victims in the crawl space of his home; three victims were buried elsewhere on his property, bodies of last four known victims were discarded in Des Plaines River. Convicted of 33 murders, Gacy was sentenced to death for 12 of these killings 13 March 1980 then spent 14 years on death row before being executed by lethal injection at Stateville Correctional Center 10 May 1994.

Gacy known as the "Killer Clown" due to his charitable services at fundraising events, parades and children's parties where he would dress as "Pogo the Clown", a character he devised himself...”

tumblr_maqxl0CbQw1r16xvco1_500.jpg

pic of John Wayne Gacy as Pogo The Clown At A Children's Party

Last edited:

byjove

Account Closed
Yeah ^^ to be honest, the nature of the thread unsettled me a bit, it's obvious that Bob isn't a regular visitor at this time, and hasn't been for many, many months. Therefore, he is unable to defend himself here. The picture in the OP and the thread title is challenging, it's more than a question of proper delineation or astrological methods here I think. :surprised: I thought, if I'm the only person who thinks this then I'll keep it to myself. But, if this is normal when someone 'leaves' then I'd rather be able to delete my account should I decided to leave, not have knives shot at a mugshot of me on a dart board.

JUPITERASC

Yeah ^^ to be honest, the nature of the thread unsettled me a bit, it's obvious that Bob isn't a regular visitor at this time, and hasn't been for many, many months. Therefore, he is unable to defend himself here
For those unaware of BobZemco's mysterious and sudden unexplained disappearance eighteen months ago http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42191
...The picture in the OP and the thread title is challenging, it's more than a question of proper delineation or astrological methods here I think. :surprised:
The boxing gloves are a big clue methinks byjove!! :smile:

Astrological comparison is reasonable but to compare it to fisticuffs brings in unpleasant connotations!!

...I thought, if I'm the only person who thinks this then I'll keep it to myself. But, if this is normal when someone 'leaves' then I'd rather be able to delete my account should I decided to leave, not have knives shot at a mugshot of me on a dart board.
Of course none of us can delete our accounts! C'est la vie!!

JUPITERASC

The underlying theme is really modern versus traditional astrology,
Thanks for the clarification that it's not a 'boxing bout' as the graphics posted by the OP seem to imply!
Bob has derided modern astrologers on many occasions, yet failed to back up his claim when asked to demonstrate how traditional astrology shows john wayne gacy's "wicked mind! The modern astrologers delinations where spot on, john wayne gacy WAS everything they said (and a bit more unfortunately), good interpreting using modern techniques! The traditional technique failed to recognise the good side of gacy's character, and only pointed out his psychotic side in hindsight....When Bob was asked to elaborate he disappeared from veiw. I would like to see Gacy's chart explained using traditional methodology explained by a traditional astrologer.....how about it guys? I have asked the same question on other sites, but no-one has put their hand up!
Given these remarks that I have highlighted, you have clearly read BobZemco's posts on this forum and are at least sufficiently familiar with those posts as to be quoting from one of those posts.

A link to any thread highlighting any quotes showing that BobZemco was asked to elaborate on traditional delineation of john wayne gacy's chart and failed to respond to those requests before 'immediately disappearing from view' would be much appreciated. Many thanks :smile:

btw, BobZemco's signature statement is based on:

QUOTE:

...To assess astrology accuracy, a member of Kansas City Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (KCCSI) approached astrologers posing as man interested in working with young people and gave each astrologer the birth data of John Wayne Gacy instead of his own - plus a computerized natal chart from a company internationally recognized for accuracy (Neil F.Michelsen) - and asked for their advice.

The astrologers unanimously encouraged him to pursue youth work and none saw any problem with this. Gacy was selected because his chart should portray a clear picture of a sadistic sexually motivated killer..."

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Yeah ^^ to be honest, the nature of the thread unsettled me a bit, it's obvious that Bob isn't a regular visitor at this time, and hasn't been for many, many months. Therefore, he is unable to defend himself here. The picture in the OP and the thread title is challenging, it's more than a question of proper delineation or astrological methods here I think. :surprised: I thought, if I'm the only person who thinks this then I'll keep it to myself. But, if this is normal when someone 'leaves' then I'd rather be able to delete my account should I decided to leave, not have knives shot at a mugshot of me on a dart board.

First and foremost, I was unaware of the division Bob had made at the forums between those adhering to more traditional astrology and those who have embraced the later development of the art. My intention for making and posting the photo of Bob and Gacy was not to poke fun at Bob. It was just in good natured humor because of the implication that Bob (or his method of astrology) could accurately assess Gacy's turbid, perverse personality. It is more of a symbolic representation of the challenge Bob set for himself, one in which I was under the impression he had won. Now, however, it appears that it has nothing to do with Bob's own assessment but that of another.

It is an interesting example of the phenomena of "projection" and seems to have worked much in the same way as Rorschach's test.

Please describe what you see :lol::
inkblot.png

Do you see a butterfly or a demonic wolf face? It is only an expression what what you have "brought with you." Likewise, anyone who sees something negative in the photo of Bob and Gacy has brought something negative to the thread with them (i.e., a negative perception).

Second, as to what Caprising has said, he is absolutely correct. I know not of the method for procuring this analysis, but I can say this:

• "…can be very good with kids..." This is valid. Children loved him. Look at his biography and interviews from people who knew him.
  • "...just your presence would be beneficial to other people..." Hard to say, but his colleagues thought of him as an amazing manager.
  • "...a fairly well-rounded personality...you can offer a good role model..." For all intents and purposes, he had made commendable advancements in his career, even earning the admiration of his father who expected nothing of him. He was awarded "outstanding vice-president" by the Jaycees.
  • "You have an instinctive awareness and your uninhibited response to life can refresh and gladden whomever you encounter." Hard to say, but he seemed to be well liked by those who only knew one side of him.
  • "...shows a strange mind and very wicked." This is obviously valid

As you can see, everything that was said by both modern and traditional astrologist is a valid assessment of Gacy, more or less. The implication is that modern astrology is wrong, but that cannot be determined by what has been given here. The only valid statement that can be made regarding this is that modern and traditional were both correct.

Without looking at the whole analysis or experiment, it is really hard to say who was "more right". None should make an assessment to the validity of modern or traditional astrology without seeing the whole picture. This is why I asked for more.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I'm not about to search through hundreds of posts to find my request to Bob Zemco....
Since the title of this thread specifically addressed BobZemo in particular, directly in relation to a specific signature quote made by BobZemco, I now provide the rationale for BobZemco's signature

i.e. that is the advice given by four astrologers to the substitute for John Wayne Gacy was as follows

- btw each of the four astrologers is named in the study:

QUOTE:

“...John Sandbach, a nationally known astrologer who has authored six books, advised not to 'become weighed down with regrets about how you could have done more in some past situation,' describing a 'plasticity or lack of aggression' in the chart, encouraging him to work with young people because he could 'bring out their best qualities.'

Randy Goodman told our substitute Gacy that he was 'really born to serve people.' He stated that 'In the past you have used your energies very well, so therefore in this life you have a lot to contribute, and ... your life will be very, very positive.'...”

“...Norma Knight described him as 'a very, very sensitive person.' Asked whether youth ministry would provide suitable employment, she replied 'I think that you can be very good with kids and that it might be a good medium for you to learn to be more trusting in the giving and receiving.'

Beverly Farrel, 'internationally recognized author, lecturer. teacher of religion, metaphysics, astrology, psychic awareness' with '30 years experience in field of (the) paranormal' encouraged the man behind the chart to do youth work, because 'when you're working with young people you're not gonna have a lot of heavy-duty problems.'...”

“...The results seemed to indicate that astrologers cannot read a persons character from the positions of the planets at the moment of birth, nor can they see into anyone's past or future, nor do they seem to possess any insights other than the ability to impress their clientele...”

Meanwhile it appears there are no specific quotes regarding anything BobZemco may or may not have said in response to one of your own posts :smile:
....I didn't say that Bob "immediately" left the site, but he did disappear not long after my request for more information on the gacy chart,.....
Looking forward to viewing the evidence as soon as found... Many thanks

51C8S7MNGFL.jpg

Cypocryphy

@JUPITERASC – Thank you for the quotes and the leads. Could you please cite the quotes, if it's not too much trouble? :smile:

I'm assuming that it is from "Killer Clown." Is it?

Last edited:

dr. farr

No analysis was made of the activations of the Gacy natal potentials (for good or for ill) because, to my knowledge, progressions, directions, profections, transits, were not looked at. Modernist and Traditionalist and Vedic astrological systems all consider one (or more) of these factors, as vitally important in showing what the ACTUAL realization/materialization of the natal promises (susceptibilities, diathesis) will become as time unfolds. This was NOT done re to the Gacy delineation.

I cee

It is an interesting example of the phenomena of "projection" and seems to have worked much in the same way as Rorschach's test.

Please describe what you see :lol::
inkblot.png

Do you see a butterfly or a demonic wolf face?

[

I see a human pelvis:pinched:

Sorry......off topic