My Birthday is Tomorrow—Any Insight in My Solar Return?

Cypocryphy

I've been looking at my chart and not too keen on it. Uranus and Venus are conjoined now, and the ascendant falls on something unfavorable, so ... anyway, I was wondering if someone wants to give this a go. I'll provide feedback on things.

I've had just a **** year so far, and I am looking for some positive coming my way (will take the negative too) :happy: So any insight is very appreciated.

Sincerely,
C.

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_anonymous.78681.45967.jpg
    astro_2at_01_anonymous.78681.45967.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Solar Return 2017.jpg
    Solar Return 2017.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Solar Return plus Natal 2017.jpg
    Solar Return plus Natal 2017.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 20

katydid

I will be interested to see if the Venus/Uranus shows itself in your 7th house relationships or shows up in your 6th house of health/work issues.

I always go back and forth about which way to interpret a SR planet's placement: in the natal house or in the SR house.

Do you have a relationship that is hanging on by a thread? I hope not. :sideways:

Do you have a healthy issue, like with liver or blood sugar levels, than needs to be balanced better? [ 6th house]

I guess we will see next year which house is most affected?

Cypocryphy

Katy! Hey! :smile: Thank you for the reply!

I will be interested to see if the Venus/Uranus shows itself in your 7th house relationships or shows up in your 6th house of health/work issues.

Yes! I mean, that's clearly alluding to a severance.

I always go back and forth about which way to interpret a SR planet's placement: in the natal house or in the SR house.

Yeah. I tend to read it as health and work issues will affect my relationship or my relationship has affected my health and work, then see it as the relationship being in jeopardy, all into its own. But furthermore, Venus is the Annual chart ruler, and it's in square to my natal Moon and Saturn. That's a crummy situation.

Do you have a relationship that is hanging on by a thread? I hope not. :sideways:

I absolutely do. And depending on what she does on my birthday, and I am expecting that she'll forget it, then I'm through, completely. So it absolutely IS hanging by a thread. I mean, on my birthday, the very day of my solar return, it will likely end. I made that the determining factor whether I continue with it.

Do you have a healthy issue, like with liver or blood sugar levels, than needs to be balanced better? [ 6th house]

I do have some health issues that I'm dealing with. The treatment has proved to be not as effective as believed, and I'm going to have to go in for a complete reevaluation on June 7th.

I guess we will see next year which house is most affected?

Yeah. Either way it's **** ... but I was thinking ... what if it's both houses? Maybe the influence affects both areas?

Also, my annual ascendant is perfectly aligned with my 12th house (and 7th with 6th). This is a year of sudden disappointments, conflicts, law suits even, restrictions of all kinds and loss. Also, Saturn has been sitting in my second house for YEARS!! It will not leave. It just will not, and I am feeling the effects.

Just to show how powerful that ascendant is, I'll share an event and the chart to go with it. This is the year that I graduated with my doctorate. It was a massive accomplishment for me. As would be expected, the annual ascendant is perfectly aligned with the natal midheaven. Now, however, being perfectly aligned with the 12th, I am trying to be positive about things but it's pretty hard. Things have already started to reflect my solar return perfectly.

Anyway ... I'm whinging but wanted to say hello and thank you. :smile: I'll fill you in with how the year progresses.

Attachments

• astro_31at_01_anonymous_2012531.222.19245.jpg
    astro_31at_01_anonymous_2012531.222.19245.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 9

Cypocryphy

One last thing ... about showing how powerful the ascendant is—that's for other readers cause I know you know this :happy: I was just saying that in general.

katydid

Katy! Hey! :smile: Thank you for the reply!

Yes! I mean, that's clearly alluding to a severance.

Yeah. I tend to read it as health and work issues will affect my relationship or my relationship has affected my health and work, then see it as the relationship being in jeopardy, all into its own. But furthermore, Venus is the Annual chart ruler, and it's in square to my natal Moon and Saturn. That's a crummy situation.

I absolutely do. And depending on what she does on my birthday, and I am expecting that she'll forget it, then I'm through, completely. So it absolutely IS hanging by a thread. I mean, on my birthday, the very day of my solar return, it will likely end. I made that the determining factor whether I continue with it.

I do have some health issues that I'm dealing with. The treatment has proved to be not as effective as believed, and I'm going to have to go in for a complete reevaluation on June 7th.

Yeah. Either way it's **** ... but I was thinking ... what if it's both houses? Maybe the influence affects both areas?

Also, my annual ascendant is perfectly aligned with my 12th house (and 7th with 6th). This is a year of sudden disappointments, conflicts, law suits even, restrictions of all kinds and loss. Also, Saturn has been sitting in my second house for YEARS!! It will not leave. It just will not, and I am feeling the effects.

Just to show how powerful that ascendant is, I'll share an event and the chart to go with it. This is the year that I graduated with my doctorate. It was a massive accomplishment for me. As would be expected, the annual ascendant is perfectly aligned with the natal midheaven. Now, however, being perfectly aligned with the 12th, I am trying to be positive about things but it's pretty hard. Things have already started to reflect my solar return perfectly.

Anyway ... I'm whinging but wanted to say hello and thank you. :smile: I'll fill you in with how the year progresses.

I think you are spot on about it being both houses, affected in relation to each other.

Congratulations on obtaining your Doctorate. That is quite an accomplishment.

Yes, having the annual Asc. alligning with the 12th can feel debilitating. It might be tough going for awhile. There could be a sense of loss and confusion blanketing your overall experiences---but only until you have the breakthrough that you need.

It could be that you need to break away from self defeating, negative, toxic influences?

About Asc/12th ---Reinhold Ebertin says: an abuse or betrayal of confidence, falsehood, deceit, the experience of disappointment and disillusionment

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
best wishes on a birthday!

libra asc over the solar return, 12th house focus on foreign lands,
progressed rahu 2nd for earnings from foreign sources;

solar/progressed mer 9th lord negating to 8th negating luck factor to watch;

jup now sooner turning direct libra 11th for gains and moving into the 12th,
jup libra lord 5th for luck-education-romance-children-position aspecting 5th.

solar jup trine sun-venus gemini promoting beauty, romance and writings
and protective of career issues hopefully;
progressed sun-mer-venus-ketu gemini 8th for literary analytical research;
prone to pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-chest-neck-heart-kidney etc

solar moon-rahu 11th gains from foreigner friends/relationships-firms;
progressed moon-sat libra 12th for foreign lands, sat elevated;
economics research-law-justice etc

jup sooner moves to scorpio asc for research-occult aptitudes,
rahu scorpio asc debilated, may avoid deeper expansive indulgences;
mars aspect own scorpio, debilation of rahu cancelled; gradual improvement;

jup transit scorpio trine aspect own pisces 5th for luck-edu-children-position,
and trine moon-sat cancer 9th for luck-education-distant travels;

sat now 4-5m retro towards scorpio indulging into research-occult,
aspect natal jup-mer taurus 7th,
misjudgments-missed opportunities in business-relationships etc

sat after 4-5m direct sag 2nd earnings in distant lands;
sat aspect own acq 4th protective of property matters,
but not good for health of mother;

sat opp sun-venus gemini, health-relationship-fin-family under great stress;
may be urological-heart-kidney-lung-chest issues; solar sun gemini 8th too;

sat then sooner moves to cap 3rd good for initiative-progress, solar 3rd too,
but opp natal moon-sat 9th, luck-edu-travels-father under stress;
heart-lung health issues; cancer-moon 9th inimical for scorpio asc,
luck-edu-travels etc under stress-delay; sat 9th settling at 36+

rahu moving towards natal asc lord mars leo 9th/lord 6th for job-health;
natal-solar mars 9th tech aptitude, spirituality through service; distant travels;
rahu tending to foreign job, foreign travels, but under stress,
health to care - inflammation of the heart-stomach etc;

progressed asc lord mars virgo 10th for career,
operations management-quality control etc

ketu transit pisces acq 4th now, detachment from mother-motherland-property,
hope sat aspect acq is protective;
ketu moves further to acq 3rd, rash actions, pain-injury arms-shoulders-legs-sciatica;

hope information enables take stock for the birthday, find relevant-useful;
wishing well, health and progress,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Congratulations on obtaining your Doctorate. That is quite an accomplishment.

Thank you, Katy :smile:

Yes, having the annual Asc. alligning with the 12th can feel debilitating. It might be tough going for awhile. There could be a sense of loss and confusion blanketing your overall experiences---but only until you have the breakthrough that you need.

Yeah. I believe, and in my experience, or that I have a theory (or all three) that these are generalized energy experiences that can be mitigated to a certain extent. I think they will be there but can be forced into the background to some extent.

But like you said, there will have to be a transition and metamorphosis of sorts. Yeah, what you said really makes sense.

It could be that you need to break away from self defeating, negative, toxic influences?

That is absolutely true. That couldn't be more of a truer statement at the moment.

About Asc/12th ---Reinhold Ebertin says: an abuse or betrayal of confidence, falsehood, deceit, the experience of disappointment and disillusionment

What book is that? That sounds like its apropos to my current life experience right now.

By the way, she remembered my birthday, at the last moment. So, we shall see how it goes given the my solar return and all that's going on.

Thank you, Katy, for your insight. :smile:

Cypocryphy

best wishes on a birthday!

Hey!!! Thank you very much!! :happy: Thank you for doing this! I'll reply ...

libra asc over the solar return, 12th house focus on foreign lands,
progressed rahu 2nd for earnings from foreign sources;

Okay. I'll have to think about that. It might be something later in the year.

solar/progressed mer 9th lord negating to 8th negating luck factor to watch;

What type of luck do you think it's negating? Just overall? I'm assuming it's 8th house matters.

jup now sooner turning direct libra 11th for gains and moving into the 12th,
jup libra lord 5th for luck-education-romance-children-position aspecting 5th.

That's a positive! :happy:

solar jup trine sun-venus gemini promoting beauty, romance and writings
and protective of career issues hopefully;
progressed sun-mer-venus-ketu gemini 8th for literary analytical research;
prone to pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-chest-neck-heart-kidney etc

Yeah, I hope ...

solar moon-rahu 11th gains from foreigner friends/relationships-firms;
progressed moon-sat libra 12th for foreign lands, sat elevated;
economics research-law-justice etc

That makes sense. That might be related to work.

jup sooner moves to scorpio asc for research-occult aptitudes,
rahu scorpio asc debilated, may avoid deeper expansive indulgences;
mars aspect own scorpio, debilation of rahu cancelled; gradual improvement;

Okay.

jup transit scorpio trine aspect own pisces 5th for luck-edu-children-position,
and trine moon-sat cancer 9th for luck-education-distant travels;

Yeah. And I think that reinforces Jupiter turning direct in Libra, over the 11th.

sat now 4-5m retro towards scorpio indulging into research-occult,
aspect natal jup-mer taurus 7th,
misjudgments-missed opportunities in business-relationships etc

I hope not.

sat after 4-5m direct sag 2nd earnings in distant lands;
sat aspect own acq 4th protective of property matters,
but not good for health of mother;

Yes!! I can see this being a huge issue this year.

sat opp sun-venus gemini, health-relationship-fin-family under great stress;
may be urological-heart-kidney-lung-chest issues; solar sun gemini 8th too;

Okay. Yeah. This is true already. But it will probably become more stressful.

sat then sooner moves to cap 3rd good for initiative-progress, solar 3rd too,
but opp natal moon-sat 9th, luck-edu-travels-father under stress;
heart-lung health issues; cancer-moon 9th inimical for scorpio asc,
luck-edu-travels etc under stress-delay; sat 9th settling at 36+

Yeah. My father is under stress already.

rahu moving towards natal asc lord mars leo 9th/lord 6th for job-health;
natal-solar mars 9th tech aptitude, spirituality through service; distant travels;
rahu tending to foreign job, foreign travels, but under stress,
health to care - inflammation of the heart-stomach etc;

Okay. I can see inflammation being an issue here.

progressed asc lord mars virgo 10th for career,
operations management-quality control etc

So you see this as a management position?

ketu transit pisces acq 4th now, detachment from mother-motherland-property,
hope sat aspect acq is protective;
ketu moves further to acq 3rd, rash actions, pain-injury arms-shoulders-legs-sciatica;

Wow!! So that's going to happen this year? Do you have a timing for that when it might occur?

hope information enables take stock for the birthday, find relevant-useful;
wishing well, health and progress,

Yes. It definitely has. Thank you for taking the time, Kshantaram!! I always enjoy your readings and find them helpful. :smile:

katydid

My astrological BIBLE:

The Combination of Stellar Influences
by Reinhold Ebertin

He delineates the meaning of planetary combinations/midpoints

so if u want to understand how a t-square or a grand trine or yod might play out, you can look up the planetary equation.

for example:
sun/moon=venus:
a harmonious marriage--a marriage of love, friendship

In my natal chart, I have venus, my chart ruler, in the 7th in sag

That might indicate a wild, non committal type of venus energy---but my Venus is the exact midpoint of my Sun/Moon sextile

So that changes everything... That Venus is now enveloped by the Sun/Moon by being at the midpoint. And I saw my husband, literally fell in love wt first sight, and we have been married since 1983.

So this Ebertin book is my bible. If I could only have one astro book for a reference, this would be it.

Cypocryphy

My astrological BIBLE:

The Combination of Stellar Influences
by Reinhold Ebertin

Ha! I have that one, too! I love that book. I've actually been making my own charts or combinations. I have a little book that I put notes in but think that I should rewrite it into a Moleskin journal, but organized.

He delineates the meaning of planetary combinations/midpoints

so if u want to understand how a t-square or a grand trine or yod might play out, you can look up the planetary equation.

for example:
sun/moon=venus:
a harmonious marriage--a marriage of love, friendship

In my natal chart, I have venus, my chart ruler, in the 7th in sag

That might indicate a wild, non committal type of venus energy---but my Venus is the exact midpoint of my Sun/Moon sextile

So that changes everything... That Venus is now enveloped by the Sun/Moon by being at the midpoint. And I saw my husband, literally fell in love wt first sight, and we have been married since 1983.

So this Ebertin book is my bible. If I could only have one astro book for a reference, this would be it.

Yeah! I love midpoints. Often find that they're the missing piece of a puzzle, at times. Have I seen your chart before? I could have sworn you've shared it with me, but maybe you haven't? I was curious. :smile: