PLEASE HELP:Anyone's take on what career path this female should take?

thelivingsky

Cypocryphy,
You stated:
"Ha! She LOVES the enneagram. That's her goto approach to personalities. She's a 4w5 but thought she was a 4w3 in the past. Her tri-type is 461. Cool that you know about that. :smile:"

I just read the Enneagram 4 type and it really describes her chart - the sensitivity reflects in her Moon/Neptune and the Cancer ASC. They speak of the focus of her life being about finding an identity which I often see when the chart ruler in H7or there is a Sun in H7 which can cause too much reliance on others for self-validation and identity. They speak of chronic low-self-esteem in type 4's. This leads me to think what she needs most is to do some self-esteem building - perhaps search out Robert Holden or Louise Hay who use "mirror work' for self-esteem. Perhaps she does know what excites her but she just dismisses it due to lack of confidence. If she just had a better level of confidence, she would not be in doubt? And perhaps with the H10 ruler in H7 she will find that she does find direction through a partnership of some kind.(Even if the MC is in Aquarius, and the MC ruler is then Uranus it is awfully close to the DESC to be read as H7.)

You mentioned that she was studying religious philosophy? Perhaps she might be a good person to be a minister of a very progressive or metaphysical oriented church - perhaps Unitarian Universalist ? She could be in a mothering role and use all that cardinal drive and organizational ability.

Petinhse

A service field. Beautician, Hairdresser, Nurse, Daycare worker, Senior care worker. Hospice worker, Dentistry, prison worker, counseling. Likely to work with a group of friends in a leadership role such as manager. May work with entertainers in a service role. Maybe makeup artist to the stars or on a movie set crew. Chart shows a people person.

Last edited:

detectahead

Since this was an open invitation I thought I would add some further insight for digestion. Lol! No pun intended, read on.
When it comes to vocation we should never overlook the ascending sign. It places emphasis on the manner in which the individual moves out into the world. The ascendant gives strong indication of the "field" of certain professions that are natural for them. With the ascending sign of Cancer, it's ruler the Moon, is strongly connected to Neptune in angle H 7th(venus) and tightly sextiles the par of fortune in 10th. Moon/Neptune in Capricorn gives them stability. I understand that the Sun technically is in Aries but after 29° the door is wide open from Taurus and the influence of Mars is subsiding and the influence of Venus is taking effect.
Drawing on past post of information on the native some of the choices that came to mind were the innovative fields of making prosthesis leg thigh limbs,knee and ankle joints. Scorpio on the 6th cusp with Saturn/Uranus conjoined there: Restructuring & regenerating the health thru unique applications. This is an "art" in itself the making of these prosthesis replacements. Reflecting the Venus/par fortune 10th of career. Use of the hands, Mercury sextile Mars.
On another note she could take an interrest in herbalism or the dietician field which also is a one on one relation while a balanced healthy body is sought thru correct eating habits and yoga.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Does she have any interest in writing about politics or anything government related? Like, really digging deep into all the government Intels..you know, huge interest in politics.. Exalted Sun is in the tenth house, also, D10 chart, Leo is the rising sign where sun is in the 10th house. Leo in D1, I.e the third house, and third Lord in 11th house. Mercury as the ascendant Lord, in the 10th house..with stellium shows great interest in preaching, publishing your own thoughts and views about the government(sun). It can also be judged as a creative pursuit..since Venus is also exalted in 10th house. Venus is stronger in the stellium, so humour(ven+Merc) and more of the creative side rather than technical approach. Mars being in the 12th house, although, shows that she isn't bold enough to write about more controversial topics...but the stellium and the position of sun shows otherwise. Sun is the most strongest planet in this chart.

No. She's shown no interest in politics. Practically none. Her primary interest is Buddhism. Her secondary interest is philosophy, which makes sense. At least, it used to be philosophy.

You used a D10 chart? Were you using Lahri system? This is interesting, and it does show a theme. All of this is building up a nice little repeating theme.

By the way, hello :happy: I'm super busy and haven't been on here in awhile! How have you been? :smile:

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

I just read the Enneagram 4 type and it really describes her chart - the sensitivity reflects in her Moon/Neptune and the Cancer ASC. They speak of the focus of her life being about finding an identity which I often see when the chart ruler in H7or there is a Sun in H7 which can cause too much reliance on others for self-validation and identity. They speak of chronic low-self-esteem in type 4's. This leads me to think what she needs most is to do some self-esteem building - perhaps search out Robert Holden or Louise Hay who use "mirror work' for self-esteem. Perhaps she does know what excites her but she just dismisses it due to lack of confidence. If she just had a better level of confidence, she would not be in doubt? And perhaps with the H10 ruler in H7 she will find that she does find direction through a partnership of some kind.(Even if the MC is in Aquarius, and the MC ruler is then Uranus it is awfully close to the DESC to be read as H7.)

You mentioned that she was studying religious philosophy? Perhaps she might be a good person to be a minister of a very progressive or metaphysical oriented church - perhaps Unitarian Universalist ? She could be in a mothering role and use all that cardinal drive and organizational ability.

Yeah! Interesting! Cool that you went and read the Enneagram on type 4. It does support her chart, huh? Yup. She has suffered from low self-esteem; however, she seems to be doing much better now. Although, ... yeah, I think that she doesn't want to attempt anything because of fear of failure. If she tries something then she's going to end up failing or not finishing it is her thought process.

Sometimes she seems to hyper focus on one or two things to the exclusion of everything else. I have not talked to her about this because I don't want to sound critical or make it sound as if it were an issue, but I wonder if there's something outside of buddhism that would catch her interest. She has a knack for avoiding this type of depth discussion.

Cypocryphy

A service field. Beautician, Hairdresser, Nurse, Daycare worker, Senior care worker. Hospice worker, Dentistry, prison worker, counseling. Likely to work with a group of friends in a leadership role such as manager. May work with entertainers in a service role. Maybe makeup artist to the stars or on a movie set crew. Chart shows a people person.

She does like people but does like her alone time.

Cypocryphy

Since this was an open invitation I thought I would add some further insight for digestion. Lol! No pun intended, read on.
When it comes to vocation we should never overlook the ascending sign. It places emphasis on the manner in which the individual moves out into the world. The ascendant gives strong indication of the "field" of certain professions that are natural for them. With the ascending sign of Cancer, it's ruler the Moon, is strongly connected to Neptune in angle H 7th(venus) and tightly sextiles the par of fortune in 10th. Moon/Neptune in Capricorn gives them stability. I understand that the Sun technically is in Aries but after 29° the door is wide open from Taurus and the influence of Mars is subsiding and the influence of Venus is taking effect.

Yeah. I often consider these nuanced juxtaposed sign influences. For example, although she's a Cancer rising, she has strong qualities of the last decante of Gemini. Not that she's a Gemini rising, but if you take into consideration the last decante of Gemini with Cancer rising, that's a strong statement right there for her.

Drawing on past post of information on the native some of the choices that came to mind were the innovative fields of making prosthesis leg thigh limbs,knee and ankle joints. Scorpio on the 6th cusp with Saturn/Uranus conjoined there: Restructuring & regenerating the health thru unique applications. This is an "art" in itself the making of these prosthesis replacements. Reflecting the Venus/par fortune 10th of career. Use of the hands, Mercury sextile Mars.
On another note she could take an interrest in herbalism or the dietician field which also is a one on one relation while a balanced healthy body is sought thru correct eating habits and yoga.

Yeah! I have been thinking about that myself! I think a health related field would make her happy, and one related to yoga and whatnot. She's not one for metaphysical things, and actually, despite being a hardcore enneagram user/advocate, is not fully on board with astrology. I find that hard to understand at times but I suppose the enneagram is more psychology based (despite seeming to be based on the planets for symbolism and meaning).

Anyway, that's an interesting focus there!! :laugh: I would have never thought of prosthesis but maybe that's an emerging field at the moment (or a growing one). I suspect that anything she does to improve her situation will require additional schooling. I am unsure whether she would be willing and able in that regard.

Cypocryphy

So, I thought that I would provide my analysis, and though I don't actually use this, I thought it would be interesting to use the Midheaven Extension Method.

With the sign of Pisces on the Midheaven, I've always thought of this sign as emphasizing more the religious, the spiritual, rather than the philosophical or the legal (Sagittarius) as the sign is associated with the disassociation of boundaries and the pursuit of something greater than. Especially with the later association of Neptune to the sign. Nevertheless, the sign still is associated with philosophy and the law but will have a more "divine" leaning or direction in which they are taken. With this sign, however, is the implication of more than one job, profession or career for her to be happy and satisfied with some sort of higher purpose or spiritual overtones. It is also a sign notorious for having difficulty committing to something.

Using Jupiter as the ruler, it is positioned in the the 11th house, under the sign of Aries, ruler Mars, located in the 12th house. Jupiter is oriental to the Sun. Jupiter is peregrine but conjoined to Mercury and the Dragon's Head. All of these planets are peregrine, too. With the 11th, we have that of groups, associations, friends—that is those for which one has some level of commonality. The opposing house is the 5th, which will be relevant later on, but that brings forth fun and children. Also, with Jupiter being oriental, we have the need to test things, test limits, challenge, being responsible in order to prove how reliable one is. To have a good job performance.

With Jupiter (and I use traditional interpretations), we have religion or religious instruction, teaching and preaching children, advice and counseling, philosophy, judging and legislating, the law and legal field, planning, recitations and the study of scriptures, moneylending or assistance to the wise, governmental work within these themes. With Mercury having such a strong influence, we must combine mind and speech to this, so that we have poetry, speaking, studying and learning, writing, clerical work, teaching, sacred knowledge, repetitions of mantras, officiating or some sort of nunnery work, an artisan or anything requiring high levels of manual dexterity.

Together these signify the intellect and common sense, and active mind, learning and erudition, interest in books/literature. The mind becomes scientific, oration a possibility or someone with strong business sense. In its negative expression, there is too much frivolity, wantonness or mischievousness, absentmindedness, unreliability, tactless and/or arrogance. Obviously the latter has to be curbed by the will.

After this, I can see that one strong course of action for her to take would be the teaching of learned subject matter, of scriptures and/or religious text, the preaching of religion but teaching, and with groups and children referenced, she could be a teacher of children, i.e., teaching children about buddhism (or some other course of learnedness).

With the Moon in the seventh, there needs to be a public interaction or public projection, more likely. The ego needs some kind of recognition. There is a partnership modality here that is very important, usually overcompensating for a parental relational lack early on in the life. The person's talents look toward partner complementation and a need to go forward with image or talent.

So one job could be a cooperative business venture. The subject of that will fall in line with everything else that is stated.

The other job could be health related, as there is a strong connection to these planets with the Moon/Neptune and Mars. We have health and body matters from the 12th and 6th; sports acumen from Mars, Jupiter and Mercury. The teaching component is still strong and the counseling component of the Moon, people oriented, lends to some sort of healing/helping job type. Physical therapy comes to mind. A trainer at a gym is a possibility. The teacher of yoga, teaching yoga classes. Anything along these lines. A psychologist is certainly a possibility, but but taking into consideration the aspect of children, a school counselor could also work.

With regard to art, the Moon/Neptune influence, that could be something that is done as well. I think that would always be in the background, but as far as earning a living, the others seem to be the main choice to help support any other inclinations such as art and dance, which are often seen with Pisces and Moon/Neptune strong (ruler of the chart).

Last edited:

detectahead

Yeah. I often consider these nuanced juxtaposed sign influences. For example, although she's a Cancer rising, she has strong qualities of the last decante of Gemini. Not that she's a Gemini rising, but if you take into consideration the last decante of Gemini with Cancer rising, that's a strong statement right there for her.

Yeah! I have been thinking about that myself! I think a health related field would make her happy, and one related to yoga and whatnot. She's not one for metaphysical things, and actually, despite being a hardcore enneagram user/advocate, is not fully on board with astrology. I find that hard to understand at times but I suppose the enneagram is more psychology based (despite seeming to be based on the planets for symbolism and meaning).

Anyway, that's an interesting focus there!! :laugh: I would have never thought of prosthesis but maybe that's an emerging field at the moment (or a growing one). I suspect that anything she does to improve her situation will require additional schooling. I am unsure whether she would be willing and able in that regard.

With the return of Saturn this should be the beginning of a new cycle of awareness especially if she's feeling that she needs to accomplish a goal and it's getting late in life because a good part of it has elapsed. I think now is a great time start enrolling in classes that would lead her to a degree. By the time Saturn reaches the MC in about 8,9 years (approx) possibly a culmination of her efforts toward a "dream" vocation.
I don't think it would take a lot to become a dietician? I could be wrong

GoldenLion12

This is just my two cents, but I feel Sagittarius/Aries is perhaps Religious/Spiritual teachings, healing, holistic health, that also goes with the Scorpio Pluto. Aries/Scorpio is Military/Spiritual warriors. Natural psychologists, Alternative medicine, and she may be a good art therapist, or music therapist. Also Equine therapy. Natural methods using a variety of methods and with Gemini speaking and instructing others.