Soulmate aspects

heidy26

Waybread, I haven't changed my opinion on relationships. I've been seeing them this way since the beginning.
Fairy tales are fairy tales, but we can have that sense of a fairy tale with a person that can really connect to ourselves, on all levels.
I know that the AS conjunction is bad from this point of view; I've seen the pattern. We were both hindered by the same things at the same time. We were both concerned about the job we have a month ago and we were both stressing out on finding a new job, but you know what ?
When I saw him this concerned and bitter about this, I talked to him and made him feel better, even though I felt the same. And by calming him, I felt better and I cheered myself up as well. So maybe this is not a curse, after all.. :)
You and your husband have a good composite. Have you felt all of the aspects of the composite so far ?
PS: If he is an atheist, does not mean he is not spiritual. Spirituality involves a lot of subjects and concerns.

oleanna

Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.
I wanted your opinion and we are just sharing opinions on them. Never meant to make you feel bad about it.
I understand your point of view and I do not contradict it, I just stated my opinion on this aspect.
Once again, I apologize.

Thanks for your answer! Taken.
Two Saturn-Kings in one field... - anyway interesting defintion.
how earthly/physical can a soulmate become and still be a soulmate...

ashriia

I believe in soul-mates. But I also think sometimes a soul-mate might be part of a karmic debt needing to be worked out. I used to be super starry eyed when it came to soul-mates.. Literally it was rose-colored tunnel vision. I then met my 1st "soul-mate" in my early 20's. And a 2nd in my late 20s.

While I still desire a connection with someone that feels as familiar as soulmate type contacts do. My opinion of what a soul mate means has greatly changed. As in the case of the 1st one, I met a soul-mate who turned out to be the most abusive, mentally unhinged person I ever met. But I suppose that is how it was destined to be, and we were destined to be together for over a decade.

We have heavy pluto contacts via the midpoint composite -
pluto is opposite - moon, sun and mercury.

by synastry our nodes are conjunct but we are born a few months apart, so it doesn't matter.
his jupiter is conjunct my 12th house moon.
his lilith is conjunct my jupiter.
my 8th house ceres his conjunct vertex and juno in the 5th house.

Now at this point in my life, I'm more about focusing on me, my animals and having my own space/home/sanctuary. If a another "soul mate" comes along so be it. But I'm not giving up my home, and no one is moving in, and no joint accounts.:rightful::lol:

ashriia

Hi Waybread,

I have a question regarding your composite with your husband. I've heard that the ascendant is how the world will see the two of you as a couple.
With chiron so tightly conjunct the ascendant from the 12th how on earth does that translate? Or would neptune in the 1st conjunct be more apparent to others? Hope it doesn't sound like an insensitive question because it's chiron, but I'm astrologically curious. Since I haven't seen that before in a composite.

waybread

ashriia, as I mentioned above, I don't have an accurate birth time for my husband, just something like "early morning," and I've tried to rectify from that. So the Chiron conjunct Ascendant could be illusory. However, when we see repeat patterns in a chart, like Saturn opposite sun, and Saturn square moon-Neptune, we can consider that something is afoot, because Saturn (disappointments) and Chiron (wounds) have some overlapping meanings.

At the time that we became serious about one another, we were both married to other people (with children,) and working for the same employer. Our emerging relationship caused all kinds of commotion amongst our families, co-workers, &c. Rather than having falling in love and getting married be uncomplicated joyful events, they were riven with a lot of stress, not the least of which were separation and the divorce wars.

I don't know whether any of our self-appointed critics saw themselves as administering Chiron's poisoned arrow, but it sure felt that way. If there was any Chironic wisdom to come out the other end for us, it was (I hope) to be far less judgemental of other people engaged in similar marital reassignments.

It also is part of the many reasons why I am skeptical of the highly romantic idealism that I read far too often about soul mates and twin flames. Your post shows a lot of wisdom about soul mate scenarios that I hope others will heed.

By all means, ladies, enter into the relationship if you must, but keep separate bank accounts and recognize that you may be in for a bumpy ride. This may be about karmic debt, the speed-dial growth that your soul signed-on to undertake in this lifetime, or something else equally traumatic.

waybread

Heidy, thanks.

I don't think my husband has a spiritual bone in his body. Believe me, I've looked and prodded. He does try to be an ethical and rational person.

I think the aspects have manifested themselves (we recently had our 19th wedding anniversary.) Both the difficult ones and the easy ones. One thing that is so important in a relationship is a shared sense of values, and we have this.