Why do I want to be obese?

practicalmischief

If I did a contra anti-scion Venus, it would end up in Taurus. That appears to make it in aspect to Ceres again, but opposed. It would also be trine to Jupiter.

ashriia

Just going to be very simple with the astrology here. As I don't think there is a need of some long drawn out astrological labyrinth to weave through needed.

Looking at your chart.

Venus is in the 12th, square Pluto in Sag(Jupiter). Hidden sexual fetishes/obsessions, no doubt. Jupiter in general is associated with large bodies, or tall people.

Virgo Moon(the nurturer of others, making sure people are looked after, people eat, go to their doctors, etc.. ) This nurturing moon is opposite restrictive Saturn. Likely problems/distance from the mother. The need to feel taken care of has probably just wandered off into venus/pluto land.
Pluto is also square the ascendent. And neptune is throwing a huge fantasy blanket over your Sun. Neptune loves fantasies.
I think the chart ruler neptune being conjunct sun. with the pluto influence, and other chart factors mentioned have resulted in this fat fetish.

This is not to be insulting to anyone, just a note. But it's quite common for very obese people to have trouble with their hygiene. Since yeasty smells can develop in the folds of skin. All the virgo moons I've dated have always been very ocd about hygiene, so this might be a problem for you, who knows?
Plenty of people can be fat and happy and healthy, I love fat people.
But if we are talking 500 pounds, mobility would be a problem which would lead to serious health problems. And likely also problems having sex, in general, I would think. Which seems like it would then be counter productive.

practicalmischief

Thanks for the insight, I really appreciate it. I don't know, I'm 6' 2", so it would create a different way of settling on my body. And I'm talking five hundred from pictures I've seen and people I've interacted with. I guess I'll know what I want to be when I get there.

The whole problems with my mother, it might be because she is the one who goes to work and my dad stays at home.

Seriously, thanks for the input. ^^

practicalmischief

In these regards, what do you think are astrological aspects depicting someone who would allow me to fulfill this desire (feed me, make sure I don't lose weight, etc.) and loves the body of an obese man?

Inside Out Orange

The whole problems with my mother, it might be because she is the one who goes to work and my dad stays at home.

Perhaps this is the key? You're trying to replicate your parent's relationship because that's what everybody does.

If you fatten up as you'd like, it gives you an excuse to be with a woman who does all the work. If you reach 500lbs you'd be unable to move, she'd have to look after you.

At the most basic level, a relationship between a feeder and feedists is one of codependency. It avoids you having to challenge yourself in areas where you don't feel capable.

You're likely to project your moon in virgo in your 7th because that's what people do with 7H planets when they're younger. Moon in virgo likes to fix and worry about other people. To some extent, you're using it in your job as a nurse but at another level you're looking for it in a partner. Therefore by fattening up you become someone whom they have to fix.

Also you mentioned that you've felt this way since you were three. So I'd look at how your mother nurtured you (as well as your father) when you were younger. Being a working mother* perhaps she didn't have the time, or maybe the maternal ability, to verbally express love but found ways to do so through acts of love e.g. cooking, making cakes or buying sweets. With moon in virgo it suggests you will have perceived your mother as practical in how she gave love. So perhaps there is a connection between you seeing love and relationships as being related to food. (Many people with weight issues are playing out emotional starvation - and virgo moon is great at avoiding its true feelings).

I'd add that a sun conjunct neptune (as per your chart) can also make you the sort of person who doesn't feel capable of handling the world and who needs to be rescued, so again this plays into the codependency aspect.

Your chart is toughened by having all its planets (except saturn) above the horizon so it's focused on other people rather than getting to know yourself or your own capabilities. But you're probably not going to start to find those out until saturn crosses the ascendant and starts to transit houses 1-6 which will be in your 30s.

* Would be interesting to see your mother's chart and/or the synastry between you.

practicalmischief

Two things I noticed that should be corrected.

One, I'm not a nurse, but had tried to become one. I'm a psr now at my local hospital.

Two, I never said the woman would do all the work. I like having a job and earning money, working gives me a sense of responsibility. So, no, I'm, pardon, sexually submissive but not socially, economically, or job related lazy.

I wonder if it's the fantasy aspect of Neptune,ruler of Pisces, conjunct my sun. My sun is in aspect to my four way hard aspect moon. Moon is the sub ruler of my Pisces rising decan. My sun sign decan is subruled by Venus, which is in aspect to Ceres and Pluto, food and sex.

Is that another possibility?

practicalmischief

I don't have issues with my mother, she's just not at home very often because of work, but now we work at the same hospital, same schedule right now. I feel like I have a better relationship with my mom than my dad, but I feel distant from both (not from rejection, just I don't think I can say much about myself around them). The codependency of Neptune conjunct sun meaning "rescuing" I guess could be another aspect. I don't know much about his things work, like filing taxes and creating accounts with banks and whatnot. I don't think the food would come from my mom, more so my dad then? He stays at home because its cheaper than hiring a babysitter and my mom has 23+ years of experience in her field. He cooks more. I know that aspects can be different per person, and manifest as different things (such as Pluto square ascendant manifests as either a magnetic charm or a deceitful personality, though not always both). So,maybe my chart was read differently than another person's?

practicalmischief

I just saw that Pluto aspecting the ascendant means body transformation, or a desire to. Pluto is also in Sagittarius, ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is also the subruler of Pisces. Maybe that's it as well?

JUPITERASC

Thanks for the insight, I really appreciate it. I don't know, I'm 6' 2", so it would create a different way of settling on my body.
And I'm talking five hundred from pictures I've seen and people I've interacted with.
I guess I'll know what I want to be when I get there.

The whole problems with my mother,
it might be because she is the one who goes to work and my dad stays at home.

Seriously, thanks for the input. ^^
if you are 6' 2" and fully employed
then your goal of obesity would clearly take time to 'achieve'

Two things I noticed that should be corrected.

One, I'm not a nurse, but had tried to become one.
I'm a psr now at my local hospital.

Two, I never said the woman would do all the work.
I like having a job and earning money, working gives me a sense of responsibility.
So, no, I'm, pardon, sexually submissive but not socially, economically, or job related lazy.

I wonder if it's the fantasy aspect of Neptune,ruler of Pisces, conjunct my sun. My sun is in aspect to my four way hard aspect moon. Moon is the sub ruler of my Pisces rising decan. My sun sign decan is subruled by Venus, which is in aspect to Ceres and Pluto, food and sex.

Is that another possibility?
if you like having a job and if earning money and working gives you a sense of responsibility
consider the fact that
A 6' 2" obese psr might find it very difficult to keep their job :smile:

practicalmischief

Eh, I'm sitting down all day at my new job, the hard part is my parents and the fact I work at a hospital. For the most part, I know what I want my body look like, and once I reach that point, I'd lose weight to a healthier, though still obese, range. Really, I'm not sure the goal is five hundred (I'm pretty strong in the legs, I can walk a lot) so I don't think I'll have too much trouble moving around. I have a pretty good plan, though most people wouldn't see it that way . . .

practicalmischief

Not really. Maybe I'm in denial. I'm okay with attention, but I also prefer to be in the background. Sort of like a puppet master, but with good intentions. And no, negative attention is never good for me, I tend to seclude myself when I become angry or depressed. Also, I don't do emotions well. I don't experience my emotions very often, but when I do, it hits hard.

JUPITERASC

Not really. Maybe I'm in denial. I'm okay with attention, but I also prefer to be in the background.
Sort of like a puppet master, but with good intentions.
And no, negative attention is never good for me,
I tend to seclude myself when I become angry or depressed.
Also, I don't do emotions well. I don't experience my emotions very often, but when I do, it hits hard
It seems then that denial, anger, depression and other negative emotions
are some of the reasons you "want to be obese" :smile:
however
consider the following

Dangers of excess body weight
http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/obe/risks

*Coronary heart disease
*Stroke
*Type 2 diabetes
*Cancer
*Osteoarthritis

These are some of the big ones.

2/3rds of Americans are overweight and is one of the top 10 fattest countries in the world. The leading cause of death in the U.S.A is heart disease.

Quote:
Americans at Risk for Heart Disease

High blood pressure, high cholesterol, and smoking are key risk factors for heart disease. About half of Americans (47%) have at least one of these three risk factors.7

Several other medical conditions and lifestyle choices can also put people at a higher risk for heart disease, including:

Diabetes
Overweight and obesity
Poor diet
Physical inactivity
Excessive alcohol use

http://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm

MaybeNow

Many obese people use their fat as a suit of armor. I know a woman who deliberately gained fifty pounds after her divorce and said she did it so she wouldn't be attractive to men.