If you could have one superpower. . . .

P3PSI642

nice thread... I'd suggest asking for the Rising, sun and moon just to give a general idea as to what sort of signs would pick up what sort of power...

Man... so hard

Causality control... because I literally become omnipotent, deciding what, how and when something happens or not... that's like wishing for power to have all power... but with a cooler name

Particle manipulation: Another quasi-omnipotent thing... By controlling the particles (proton, electron, tachyon, gravitons, etc) I basically have access to the manipulation of the entire universe

Basically, I'd wish to have god's power :D

Last edited:

Annadog40

Thanks for your participation! I have gathered data from 27 forums about what superpower they want and got a total of 372 total superpowers and 155 powers are different from each other! Now that I have a list of all theses powers, I have decided to give them back to you in the form of a random chance gumball machine!​

superpower_gumballs__by_annadog40-d8v4are.jpg

If you care to take a chance at the random power gumball machine say you do and I shall put all 372 powers into a random list sorter and you shall gain that power!​

I only have 372 powers left so sign up fast!​

Blaze

Account Closed
I've seen this same post on other forums....huh.

Anyway, I wanna take the random gumball machine for a spin.

Bunraku

Umm yeah, I've seen this post on other forums too.
You must be very dedicated. I post my games on almost all forums I go to (Modify A Word Game, where the person posts 3 words max and hopefully the forum creates a story that way).

I'll sign up for one, please. :)

Also if I can decide, I'd choose the power to teleport (not fly). There's some theory crafting from cracked website stating that if you fly, you gather massive amounts of static electricity with you, and, when you land, you ground all that electricity. I don't know how that would play out to be honest. Also teleporting makes it so you avoid air spaces that people are prohibited to cross, meaning that no government will try to shoot you down...

Annadog40

I've seen this same post on other forums....huh.

Anyway, I wanna take the random gumball machine for a spin.

Sorry for my lateness, Congrats, your super power is

cellular manipulation!

363 powers left

And to get a big sample, I have done this on a bunch of forums.

Last edited:

Annadog40

Umm yeah, I've seen this post on other forums too.
You must be very dedicated. I post my games on almost all forums I go to (Modify A Word Game, where the person posts 3 words max and hopefully the forum creates a story that way).

I'll sign up for one, please. :)

The more the merrier!

Congrats, your super power is . . . . .

Love

362 powers left (I number goofed in the last post.)

RisingSag

If I had a super power, I'd be Destructo-Girl, because I absentmindedly trash things by accident. If I could harness that energy for the greater good.......

I have an Aries sun, Sag rising and Picses moon.

Blaze

Account Closed
Sorry for my lateness, Congrats, your super power is

cellular manipulation!

363 powers left

And to get a big sample, I have done this on a bunch of forums.

Cellular manipulation?! Cool beans man. I'll call myself Cellular-Man (So original).

How many other forums have you tried this game on? Curious to know if people took a liking to it.

junoisuppose

Flying! Flying! I always wanted to be able to fly without relying on an engine or another person!

But I don't like the sound of that static electricity.

& particle control sounds good. Is that like telekenisis?

Also causality control sounds amazing. But imagine if everyone had that same superpower to control things - it's be like a giant power struggle of our minds trying to control things to see who gets their own way! Definitely the coolest, and most useful super power to have.

Do I get another one assigned to me?