What is your favourit Dish/Meal?

Love2Know

I love pot roast...I just cut up the beef chuck steak and throw it in with carrots, potatoes, onions in the slow cooker and wait 5 hours and then BAM, a yummy meal with biscuits. My man loves it. It's simple and delicious.
We also like to make our own cheese sticks and chicken parmesean with pasta, all from scratch. Double bread my own cheese sticks and fry them 30 seconds on each side...same with the chicken parm and then I fry the chicken until it's thoroughly cooked. I love to cook!
Good luck on your dish!

I have to master chicken parm. I hAte touchiing the chicken lol? Also pot roast is something I need to do great ideas!!

Blaze

Account Closed
You know what problems I have with cooking? It's the cooking part. I love eating, but not the long wait of cooking. Bah, makes me sound like an impatient child. :p

Another meal that tastes good..hmm. Chicken stew is awesome.

Love2Know

You know what problems I have with cooking? It's the cooking part. I love eating, but not the long wait of cooking. Bah, makes me sound like an impatient child. :p

Another meal that tastes good..hmm. Chicken stew is awesome.

My issue with cooking is trying to eat simple and pigging out while cooking. If it was just me wraps salad fruit.