Which moon is more aggressive: Scorpio Moon or Taurus Moon?

iuhrgiurhgr

Banned
My Taurus Moon sister had a lot of emotional meltdowns when she was a teenager, even fits of rage and hysterical screaming.

I'm a Taurus Moon myself, too, but I don't ever recall being as crazy as her. I guess every Taurus Moon is different.

So...it got me thinking, if Scorpio is super duper intense and Taurus is the "opposite" of Scorpio, does that mean that Scorpio's rage is 2x scarier when provoked?

JUPITERASC

My Taurus Moon sister had a lot of emotional meltdowns when she was a teenager, even fits of rage and hysterical screaming.

I'm a Taurus Moon myself, too, but I don't ever recall being as crazy as her. I guess every Taurus Moon is different.

So...it got me thinking, if Scorpio is super duper intense and Taurus is the "opposite" of Scorpio, does that mean that Scorpio's rage is 2x scarier when provoked?

Not necessarily :smile:

The natal sign location of natal Venus
as well as natal house loaction of natal Venus
and
aspects between natal Venus and other natal planets
require asessment
because
Taurus is the home territory of Venus
and so
every Taurus Moon, as you have mentioned, is different

FURTHERMORE

Each Scorpio Moon is also different
because
the natal sign location of natal Mars
as well as the natal house location of natal Mars
and
aspects between natal Mars and other natal planets
all have an influence on these matters you mention
since Scorpio is the home territory of Mars

dignities2.gif

HOW TO READ THIS TABLE http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

Bunraku

Both do not offer the flexibility of mutable signs:

tt4hrC3.jpg

but are very fixed:

4dt9r.jpg

But to make a comparison...

Scorpio

tucONyd.png

Erupts occasionally like that smiley

Taurus

OA2kc.jpg

Calm, placid, a cow grazing, but the calmness falls apart occasionally if constantly pestered

Last edited:

Erickaf

The most explosive tempers I have ever witnessed and even scared me a bit was Taurus Moon people. :crying:
I am dating a guy with Taurus Moon, he is a beautiful man, but I saw him get angry once (not at me) and it gave me chills. Scorpio moon people don'a scare me (my best friend has this moon) I find them pretty weak, because they are so sensitive, touchy.

Lin

Yeah...in my experience Scorpio needs to be provoked and feel threatened to melt down; but the Taurus moon, unless very well aspected can perceive attack or insult where none exists and lose it...although the phrase "lose it" is totally dependent upon the tone of the entire chart.
LOL.... also, you can pacify the Scorpio moon person but if you try to "pacify" the Taurus moon person they are likely to shove that pacificer.....well, you know.

LIN

ScorpioCrow

Not necessarily :smile:

The natal sign location of natal Venus
as well as natal house loaction of natal Venus
and
aspects between natal Venus and other natal planets
require asessment
because
Taurus is the home territory of Venus
and so
every Taurus Moon, as you have mentioned, is different

FURTHERMORE

Each Scorpio Moon is also different
because
the natal sign location of natal Mars
as well as the natal house location of natal Mars
and
aspects between natal Mars and other natal planets
all have an influence on these matters you mention
since Scorpio is the home territory of Mars

dignities2.gif

HOW TO READ THIS TABLE http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig2.html

My mother is a Taurus Moon, I'm a Scorpio Moon, and we fight. A lot. We've both been described by psycholgists as stubborn and

My Mars is in Pisces, her Venus in Cancer. She being my mother, Cancer the mothering, overbearing type. She is unafraid to be aggressive and one might say cruel to people, even me, her adult child!

But her Taurus moon is probably what gave her the stubbornness/determination to rise above the bad things in her life. I applaud her for it.

See also these celebrities with Taurus moons and their aggression:
Jim Morrison
Cliff Burton
Slash of Guns N' Roses
Jackson Pollock

And those with Scorpio moons:
Tommy Lee
Vince Neil
Bret Michaels
George Harrison
Duff McKagan

ScorpioCrow

Yeah, my mom (Taurus Moon - bullheaded to the core!) blows up whenever she takes something someone said wrong. Which is unfortunately often. But me, with my Scorpio Moon, I need a real reason to be mad. No reason needed to be intense, yes, but I can't just wake up mad like she does. :)

You can pacify me with music, but NOTHING will calm The Taurus-Moon Beast once she gets mad.

RaRohini

Hi !
What are the degrees of Taurus and Scorpio moons? The Taurus moon under Krtika nakshatra is known to have a fiery temper..whereas Rohini (myself) are rock solid but calm .

yelena234

My good female friend has Moon in Taurus and she is not aggressive at all.
As I know more people with the Moon in Aries, they are aggressive, more than Scorpio Moons and much more from Taurus Moons.

Bunraku

Both do not offer the flexibility of mutable signs:

tt4hrC3.jpg

but are very fixed:

4dt9r.jpg

But to make a comparison...

Scorpio

tucONyd.png

Erupts occasionally like that smiley

Taurus

OA2kc.jpg

Calm, placid, a cow grazing, but the calmness falls apart occasionally if constantly pestered

Looking back it now, I can't believe I posted something like this LOL

Arena

Could you please state if you or your sister have a tight aspect of the Moon to another planet?

My guess is that she is Aries Moon by the sidereal zodiac and you are Taurus Moon in the sidereal zodiac.

Aries Moon is aggressive and has temper while Taurus Moon is not.
Try to cast your charts in Fagan-Bradley zodiac, you can choose it by going into the extended chart selection in astro.com.

The reason for her temper might also be that her Moon or Sun is in tight aspect to Mars.

Snakechammah

I'm a Scorpio Moon and my family has labelled a warning on my forehead "Potential Killer - Do not provoke at any cost"

So yeah, as a Scorpio Moon person, we are bit dangerous - because unlike Taurus Moon (who gets angry like the Incredible Hulk) Scorpio Moons will secretly plot your murder while smilingly making you a sandwich... We REMEMBER your sins!

By the way, my brother has Aries Moon and he is the sweetest and non-confrontational person I know!! So I guess it all depends on other factors in one's charts! He is Cancer Sun. Typically softie and absolutely teddybear-ish!

JUPITERASC

I'm a Scorpio Moon
and my family has labelled a warning on my forehead "Potential Killer
- Do not provoke at any cost"

So yeah, as a Scorpio Moon person, we are bit dangerous
- because unlike Taurus Moon (who gets angry like the Incredible Hulk) Scorpio Moons will secretly plot your murder while smilingly making you a sandwich...
We REMEMBER your sins!

By the way, my brother has Aries Moon and he is the sweetest and non-confrontational person I know!!
So I guess it all depends on other factors in one's charts! He is Cancer Sun.
Typically softie and absolutely teddybear-ish!
Not so secretive that they won't publicly confess on an online forum to
"secretly plotting your murder while smilingly making you a sandwich"
Scorpio and Aries Moon ruler is Mars
Mars sign location and aspects in natal chart provide more reliable information :smile:

Snakechammah

Not so secretive that they won't publicly confess on an online forum to
"secretly plotting your murder while smilingly making you a sandwich"
Scorpio and Aries Moon ruler is Mars
Mars sign location and aspects in natal chart provide more reliable information :smile:

Haha! It's not a secret that Scorpio Moons are psychos. In a cool way.

So since Scorpio and Aries are ruled by Mars, that explains why we get along? Me and my bro?

He doesn't have a temper at all and that's really strange!

Arena

By the way, my brother has Aries Moon and he is the sweetest and non-confrontational person I know!!

Could you please state your brother's Moon's degree in tropical zodiac?
He could very well have a Pisces Moon in the sidereal zodiac, and then this description would fit well :)

He could also have Venus angular and his Moon in the background or other factors describing such a person.

JUPITERASC

Haha! It's not a secret that Scorpio Moons are psychos.
In a cool way.

That's a generalisation that does not apply universally to ALL Scorpio Moons

So since Scorpio and Aries are ruled by Mars,
that explains why we get along? Me and my bro?
Not necessarily
synastry aspects would explain

He doesn't have a temper at all and that's really strange!
That only seems strange to those who assume that "all Aries Moons have a temper"

but clearly
since your bro is an Aries Moon with no temper :smile:

then
that's a generalisation re: Aries Moons
that your bro has proven wrong

Snakechammah

Could you please state your brother's Moon's degree in tropical zodiac?
He could very well have a Pisces Moon in the sidereal zodiac, and then this description would fit well :)

He could also have Venus angular and his Moon in the background or other factors describing such a person.

Hi Arena,
He has Moon in Aries 24°45'55 in House 2.

He does have a tendency to be very guarded with money (House 2) and my family has labelled him as 'quite the miser'.. LOL.. But he's gotten better with age. Now that he's married and older, he is more generous with his money (slightly) than before.

Again, with the sweetest temper ever - he can be a monk!

In Sidereal zodiac, apparently a vedic reports reads that my Moon is in Libra... however, I do identify more with Scorpio because of my sometimes evil thoughts (haha). In case you're wondering... my moon is 11°40'46 in end of House 6.

Does that makes a difference?

And yes, ok as JUPITER-COLOURFUL-FONT has mentioned, I know we can't generalize...