Brother's career

kshantaram

Premium Member
updated

hope enables take stock, any ideas and remedies to pick,

jupiter year ahead transit 10th sag trine leo 6th for employment prospects,
jup-mars-venus leo 6th aptitude for project advisory roles, pharma projects, etc,
jup effective mid-course mar-june 019 to watch and hope for;

natal jup leo trine sag 10th supportive of career, law-justice etc
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sun mornings at the alter at home;

moon highest planetary deg factor for personality, moon acq reformist,
airy-uncertain, mystique. aptitude-psychology.
moon lord 5th for luck-edu-position.
sun 5th managerial roles; school admin etc;

asc sat own acq 12th tending to foreign lands, jail reformer.
sat own acq 12th success amidst adversity, but retro delayed results.

sat retro towards own cap 11th gains from old people, old friends,
mech-engg-mining-event management etc.

rahu NNode 11th gains through foreigners-other races.

retro saturn cap opp sun cancer 5th, great stress in matters of education-romance-status-income-gains-friendships.

saturn-rahu tending to rise and fall, calling for ancestor worship, while sun-rahu too opposite,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;
observe death anniversaries religiously; serve-donate at old age homes;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

sun-ketu cancer 5thhypersensitive, aptitude for hospital admin, hotel management, school admin, etc
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach etc; detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position;

sat-ketu transit cap 11th coming 1.5yr, opp natal sun,
detachment from income-gains-friendships-relationship, and
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees etc to care;
stress in luck-edu-romance-children-position;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home Mon evenings;
observe fast sat evenings;
rahu transit sun-ketu cancer 5th, clouding things, toxic health issues;

mercury cancer 6th 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation,
ability to argue a matter scholarly alike a lawyer perhaps;
mars leo 6th could overcome opponents, while accident prone;
venus 6th ability to apply personal charm,
jupiter 6th able to reconcile with wisdom in overcoming opponents.

6th stellium/multiple planets detached attitude towards work,
jup-sat opp miscalculations-misjudgments, missed opportunities to avoid.
sat-venus opp craving for affection but difficult to manifest,
venus 6th negating relationship;
sat-mars opp, stress-struggle, entrepreneurial attitude;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;[/I]

mars aspect own scorpio 9th protective of luck, placed 6th calls for extra efforts.
scorpio 9th inclined to research-occult aptitudes,
lord mars could settle life at 28+, while calls for extra efforts being over 6th.

venus lord 8th over 6th success amidst adversity while could tend to negate relationships over 6th,
though could win opponents through personal charm.

thus chart involves the saturn opp to the planets causing stress and struggle in life, sun-ketu, and saturn-rahu conjunctions calling for ancestor worship, while tending to rise and fall in life. the 6th stellium tending to a detached-indifferent attitude towards work apart from it's potentials to cope with opponents successfully, in the role of a lawyer, reformer, govt liaison, hotel management, hospital admin, etc using multiple strategies overcoming the competition/opponents utilising his emotional quotient effectively through situational leadership.

could think of being in the human resources management function for example having to play multiple leadership roles sensitive towards people and management, public relations, govt liaison, union negotiations, court matters, teaching-counseling roles, etc.

may be could set up recruitment,labor supply, and training consultancy firm, working from home initially to suggest wildly for consideration to begin with, using people sensitivity and competitive skills. may be supplying to foreign firms abroad, gains through foreigners/rahu 11th for gains. sat retro acq 12th. mars lord 9th over 6th calling for extra effort. jup-venus counseling and charming public relations roles, etc.

hope jup transit own sag 10th, transit 11th from moon for gains, promotes career year ahead sooner now.
while care for sat-ketu transit 12th from moon under stress, and rahu transits 5/11 axis.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further on the chart-transits and avail the opportunities around to begin with, may be gaining some experience as human resources asst/executive, govt liasion officer, hospital administration, hotel-restaurant management, labor-legal firms, jail admin, etc as available at the moment, involving international firms/multinationals.

do promptly ack, and share-discuss pointwise salient feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-helpful, traits-talents-health-prospects-ideas to pick, etc etc

wishing well with jupiter, kshantaram

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Hi Thank you for bumping on this thread. It was made in 2014. Its 2020, the situation is still the same. My brother is still sitting idle at home - no study no work. He just likes to spend my mother's savings with his friends.

I am thankful to all the people who gave so many suggestions and support by reading his birth chart and I have talked about his career multiple times but he does not have any interest in doing anything because he does not know what to do... he will turn 29 this year.

We do not have capital to set up a business for him, he does not have any knowledge skill to get a job. For him, its a dead end. My mother is close to retirement and yet she is unable to retire as there is no one else in family who earns.

He had multiple opportunities where he could have done something but he refused to get out from his comfort zone.

I am supporting my family as much as I can but in that context I am unable to do anything for myself (which is fine, not complaining)

I really really feel bad for my mother that she is going through so much hard work at her age because her son could not do anything with his life. Still my mother supports him at every point.

I hope my brother is happy for what he is doing but his future life could be more difficult without having a career or job in hands.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate sharing the sad pompt update on your growing brother!

Sorry the reading effort invited here could not inspire an appreciation of the situation or evolve any professional solution or remedies that may be acceptable or helpful to yourselves??

kshantaram