Transiting Saturn-Pluto Conjunction 1/12/2020

Cecile

Is anyone looking into the transits of the Saturn-Pluto conjunction 1/12/2020?

The last transit of the Saturn-Pluto conjunction occurred 37 years ago on 11/8/1982, 3 months after The great bull market of the 1980s, which became the even greater bull market of the 1990s, was born on Aug. 13, 1982.

Saturn and Pluto will be exactly conjunct at 12 noon Washington, D.C. January 12, 2020 at 22 Capricorn 47.

Any thoughts - personal, financial, geopolitical...?

Just curious.

!4C

The exact conjunction is at 22°46' capricorn. There was a lunar eclipse at 24°04' cap on July 16th. At the end of july, mercury was station-direct at 23°56' cancer. The issues concerning this axis are probably already in play, possibly behind the scenes.

Some mundane charts affected: USA, China, US Federal Reserve, New York Stock Exchange, Trump

There will probably be a crisis in the US financial system, which isn't unusual. The severity of the event and the long-term changes it will bring are what I ponder.

Cecile

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for your response. I ponder the same thing. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I sense the earth moving or slipping under my feet, not on a physical level but a subtle psychic level. This could also have something to do with the upcoming sextile of retrograde Uranus to my natal retrograde Uranus; nevertheless I have an urgent need to lock everything down and secure things for winter ahead.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I think there may be more to the Saturn-Pluto conjunction that sets the pace for 2020.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1) Pres. Trumps Chart -- The Saturn-Pluto conjunction of 22°46' Capricorn is central to the combust stellium with Sun and Mercury which combined occupy less than a degree and a half and which almost exactly quincuxes Pres. Trump's 22°56' Gemini Sun. It looks like he’ll be juggling a lot of balls in the air. (To me his transit chart looks like a ship with 3 or 4 masts and all the rigging.)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2) The USA's Chart -- For the USA’s chart I entered July 4, 1776 at 2:00 PM Philadelphia, PA.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Using that data, on 11/20/2020 3:00 PM Washington, D.C. (close of stock market for the week following election week) I find more Saturn/Pluto data. Transiting Saturn at 27°32' Capricorn is within 1’ of forming an exact conjunction with the USA's Pluto 27°33' Capricorn in the 10th House. Perhaps this is when the "balls in the air" drop.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3) Pres. Trump's chart -- also on 11/20/2020 3:00 PM Washington, D.C. Transiting Pluto will be at 23°02' Capricorn almost exactly opposite Trump's Saturn at 23°49' Cancer.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3) NYSE -- I erected a chart of transits for the New York Stock Exchange for 11/20/2020 at 3:00 PM. I just count the red lines (squares and oppositions). I've never seen more than 26 which looked like a "car crash." The transits to the NYSE form 35 red lines (24 squares, 11 oppositions.) The word 'crash' comes to mind.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would be interested in further findings for 11/20/2020.
[/FONT]

Inline

QUOTE:

.....I sense the earth moving or slipping under my feet, not on a physical level but a subtle psychic level. This could also have something to do with the upcoming sextile of retrograde Uranus to my natal retrograde Uranus; nevertheless I have an urgent need to lock everything down and secure things for winter ahead.

I think there may be more to the Saturn-Pluto conjunction that sets the pace for 2020.
1) Pres. Trumps Chart -- The Saturn-Pluto conjunction of 22°46' Capricorn is central to the combust stellium with Sun and Mercury which combined occupy less than a degree and a half and which almost exactly quincuxes Pres. Trump's 22°56' Gemini Sun. It looks like he’ll be juggling a lot of balls in the air. (To me his transit chart looks like a ship with 3 or 4 masts and all the rigging.)

2) The USA's Chart -- For the USA’s chart I entered July 4, 1776 at 2:00 PM Philadelphia, PA.

Using that data, on 11/20/2020 3:00 PM Washington, D.C. (close of stock market for the week following election week) I find more Saturn/Pluto data. Transiting Saturn at 27°32' Capricorn is within 1’ of forming an exact conjunction with the USA's Pluto 27°33' Capricorn in the 10th House. Perhaps this is when the "balls in the air" drop.

3) Pres. Trump's chart -- also on 11/20/2020 3:00 PM Washington, D.C. Transiting Pluto will be at 23°02' Capricorn almost exactly opposite Trump's Saturn at 23°49' Cancer.

3) NYSE -- I erected a chart of transits for the New York Stock Exchange for 11/20/2020 at 3:00 PM. I just count the red lines (squares and oppositions). I've never seen more than 26 which looked like a "car crash." The transits to the NYSE form 35 red lines (24 squares, 11 oppositions.) The word 'crash' comes to mind.....
"[/I]

bump....

Cecile, i wasn't trying to deflect in your recent post on the same subject. I'm aware of the seriousness of these aspects and am concerned too...

....I use my intuition - it influences my astrological interpretation and its been accurate over the years.

Last edited:

!4C

The US Federal Reserve has a mars-neptune conjunction in the first house. Mars is action and neptune is lack of boundaries. The midpoint of this conjunction, at 23º31' cancer, is in opposition to jupiter at 23º19' capricorn in the 7th house. The configuration indicates unbounded action that is both beneficial and harmful to the growth and prosperity of partners. The Fed has a tendency to create and pop asset/debt bubbles via controversial monetary policies with no oversight to stop them.

The USA chart has mercury at 24º11' cancer. Mercury in a mundane chart represents all forms of trading and financial transactions.

Trump has saturn at 23º49' cancer, which is conjunct his mercury/pluto midpoint (verbal manipulation) and mars/sun-uranus midpoint (sudden, shocking action). Synastry shows his interest in controlling the markets and the Fed's monetary policy.

It's been a joke for a while now that commander chaos has been intentionally controlling the market for personal gain. His tweets seem to be well timed for maximum drama in the markets.

351_220x165_S_1565862508.jpg

I doubt he would be that stupid, but he could be tipping off partners or working through a proxy.

Another theory, he has been intentionally trying to damage the market to force the Fed into rate cuts. This was highlighted during the mercury station-direct at the end of july. He badgered the Fed for deep rate cuts going into the FOMC rate decision on july 31st. They only cut by half the amount he said they should. The next morning he blindsided the market with more tariff tweets and the market plunged. While it seems like a ridiculous way to manipulate them, he probably did send the tweet in retaliation with expectation that the Fed is obligated to backstop any of the damage he causes in the trade war.

piercethevale

As for how I derive the exact moment of conjunction I find the ingress and the egress to the exact co-ordinates of the conjunction for both Saturn and Pluto and go from ther... it's difficult but not impossible to do...although I must admit I may be off by as much as two seconds in time either way...but I think I've got this one pretty much nailed down.

leomoon

Do you think that Pluto Saturn in cap might be a good thing or is it all scary?

I don't think its scary necessarily, but probably more about karmic events that we may not even be consciously aware of yet to occur.

BTW: For those familiar with Mundane astrologer Ed Tamplin's work in Australia, he just passed over on October 7th 2019 when Tr Saturn - Pluto opposed his Uranus. Often Uranus augers a separating force, Saturn meanwhile was tr. his natal 8th house Moon

His work will be missed:

https://westernastrology.net/vale-e...IOjirIYx-vWbsqE9YCkYOY2XArQ-wMJkUUTlvOd7aEwHE

astro_novice

It's obvious that stocks have crashed, and I think that the next greater bull may take awhile.

Can anyone comment on the entire clustering of conjunctions of Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter, Mars, in the coming days, until we start the Air Trigon after 12/21/2020?

I read that this current sequence of transits is similar to the last days of Roman Empire, and after that, it came the Dark Ages. Financial transactions were de-evolved to barters.

Also, does leaving of Earth Trigon means the death of Big Oil companies?

Thanks for any of your comments.

Last edited:

Frisiangal

I'm not a Mundane astrologer, and just look to see what world events correspond with transiting planets over any period of time.

I strongly believe that we are now witnessing the world effect of the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in the enforced shutdown and isolation each country's government is applying as a deterrent against that which threatens to change the world as we knew it.

A measurement of finally enforcing us to take responsibility for that which gives and sustains life on this planet?

leomoon

It's obvious that stocks have crashed, and I think that the next greater bull may take awhile.

Can anyone comment on the entire clustering of conjunctions of Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter, Mars, in the coming days, until we start the Air Trigon after 12/21/2020?

I read that this current sequence of transits is similar to the last days of Roman Empire, and after that, it came the Dark Ages. Financial transactions were de-evolved to barters.

Also, does leaving of Earth Trigon means the death of Big Oil companies?

Thanks for any of your comments.

If we are anywhere approaching the Age of Aq, or a "newer age", it must be seen in terms of the 27,000 year Ages, according to some astrologers, and then again, the various decans of such an age.

In other words, we are barely on a cusp. Not there yet, no big changes within the next 100 years I could imagine. Change in the collective takes much time much like the evolving of a species.

I am however hopeful, once Pluto & Saturn learn Capricorn the sign of capitalistic enterprise. :joyful:

leomoon

astro novice: This is the Astrologer I was talking about who I read perhaps 10 years or more ago. He has written far more then when I left off with his theory of the macro-ages. There is nothing simple about it either....
However I did notice on Wikipedia, his name & theories/books remain there under Age of Aquarius, BUT not without one astrologer? complaining bitterly about his theories.

Apparently people get very "dug in" to their committed beliefs, so I haven't gotten a handle on it myself, other then to say MacKinnell is worth a look - and open minded one at that:

https://macroastro.wordpress.com/published-articles/the-dawning-of-the-aquarian-age-2/

https://macroastro.wordpress.com/blog-index/

astro_novice

Thanks for the links. I actually got confused with the terms, but corrected it afterwards. I meant Air Trigon, and will be in Aquarius. The Trigon last about 200 years each.

david starling

Thanks for the links. I actually got confused with the terms, but corrected it afterwards. I meant Air Trigon, and will be in Aquarius. The Trigon last about 200 years each.

Here's a link to tropical Ages, as opposed to the well-known, sidereal-only Ages that can't connect to a tropical Chart:

"A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac"
https://astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130503&page=10

This link is to the last page so far. The full explanation starts on page 1.

Last edited:

david starling

Tropically speaking, the Age of Aquarius is preceded by the Age of Capricorn, which has manifested the Capitalist economic system we have now. The economic "meltdown" of 2008 occurred when Pluto ingressed Capricorn, and challenged Saturn's authority as supreme ruler of the Age now nearing its end, prior to the onset of the Aquarian Age under Uranian rulership. Saturn reacts VERY badly to having its authority challenged.

That's what we're seeing now. The pandemic corresponds to Saturn's role as "The Grim Reaper", carrying Saturn's implement, the scythe.

david starling

astro novice: This is the Astrologer I was talking about who I read perhaps 10 years or more ago. He has written far more then when I left off with his theory of the macro-ages. There is nothing simple about it either....
However I did notice on Wikipedia, his name & theories/books remain there under Age of Aquarius, BUT not without one astrologer? complaining bitterly about his theories.

Apparently people get very "dug in" to their committed beliefs, so I haven't gotten a handle on it myself, other then to say MacKinnell is worth a look - and open minded one at that:

https://macroastro.wordpress.com/published-articles/the-dawning-of-the-aquarian-age-2/

https://macroastro.wordpress.com/blog-index/

Terry MacKinnell really put himself out there, with a radical version of the sidereal Ages. I could easily explain what's different about his method compared to other sidereal Age proponents, but I'm focused on explaining the tropical Ages, and it would be a distraction.*

I'm too reclusive for a public blog, and this tropical version of the Ages is still flying under the radar, confined to this one astrological community.

It's intuitively understandable though, without knowing the mechanism by which tropical Ages can be determined. For one thing, the tropical Ages are direct, and we're used to transits ultimately moving from Capricorn to Aquarius--not from Pisces, which is the constantly-retrograde situation regarding ALL of the sidereal Age-transits, no how much the timing may differ from one version to another (including Terry MacKinnell's).

Also, it's easy for a Modernistic tropical astrologer to label :saturn: as representing the "old", with :uranus: as the "new". For example, I saw an explanation for :saturn: conjunct :uranus: as: "The old meeting the new". So, not much of a stretch to envision Saturn as the ruler of the "old Age of Capricorn", which is now in the process of tranforming into the Uranian-ruled, "new Age of Aquarius".

Of course, Traditionalistic astrologers who reject the planets beyond Saturn as Sign-rulers can't see it that way. :biggrin:

*[Edit: Or, maybe not. In fact it might help with the tropical Age explanation. Thanks leomoon, I think it is time for me to mention Terry MacKinnell on the "Voyage of Discovery" thread.]

Last edited:

Cecile

Tropically speaking, the Age of Aquarius is preceded by the Age of Capricorn, which has manifested the Capitalist economic system we have now. The economic "meltdown" of 2008 occurred when Pluto ingressed Capricorn, and challenged Saturn's authority as supreme ruler of the Age now nearing its end, prior to the onset of the Aquarian Age under Uranian rulership. Saturn reacts VERY badly to having its authority challenged.

That's what we're seeing now. The pandemic corresponds to Saturn's role as "The Grim Reaper", carrying Saturn's implement, the scythe.

I thought we were in the Age of Pisces transitioning to the Age of Aquarius. Tropically speaking? I see your point though, as Capricorn does entail everything cabalistic. I always thought of the Age of Pisces as a gentler time, a time of nature being represented in the arts. When I combine Saturn and Neptune, however, I get the impression of a deep state cover up, hidden enemies and much going on in secrecy and the arts as a distraction.

As for 'pandemic' wouldn't that be more a Pluto influence as Pluto relates to the "masses"? However, 'grim reaper' plus 'the masses' sounds like a Saturn-Pluto conjunction.

IMHO the Coronavirus is a distraction. A lot is going on behind the scenes while Neptune is transiting Pisces. Currently Neptune is at 18 Pisces 47'. At 12:00 PM CDT Neptune in 10th sextiles 2 of the 5 planets in a combust stellium in Capricorn in 8th: Mars, Jupiter, Pluto, Moon and Saturn. Thoughts? (Saturn is in a wide square with Uranus.)

NEWSWISE:

The death toll for the entire world for Coronavirus has reached 8,007 (updated just now) since the 1st case 3 1/2 months ago on December 1, 2019 in Wuhan, China.
Compare 8,007 deaths worldwide in 3.5 months to 57,300 deaths in the US in 5 months a year ago during the regular flu season. This is why I'm saying it's a coverup during which people are running out and buy cart loads of toilet paper. You can't eat toilet paper.
(Coronavirus: Data sources for global outbreak of Coronavirus: WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC and DXY and local media reports - https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6 )
(Flu in US 1 year ago: http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2019/04/us-flu-still-elevated-dropping-deaths-high-57000 )
I just heard or read that the original strain of Coronavirus was altered and is not deadly; however SARS-CoV-2, a virulent strain, was developed and released in 150 countries. The disease is called 2019-nCoV. I heard that that is the strain that has impacted Italy. The EU was asked to close the borders to Italy and refused, but I understand that Germany has sealed their boarder with Italy. After China, Italy is the country most impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19), and with 2,503 deaths it accounts for nearly 1/3 of the deaths worldwide.

In the news today: The vaccine for Coronavirus (COVID-19), mRNA-1273, is in the 1st phase of human testing. It could take 12 to 18 months to become available. (https://news.yahoo.com/us-begins-first-human-trial-coronavirus-vaccine-192501652.html ) In the mean time follow proper protocol and take recommended precautions.

david starling

Two kinds of Precessional Ages, and the well-known one is strictly sidereal. This means it's available ONLY in a sidereal chart, and is constantly retrograde, with the Age of Pisces preceding the Age of Aquarius.

So, unless an indicator in Pisces transiting the sidereal zodiac in retrograde fashion is opposite in nature to when it's transiting direct, these last 2000 or so years are NOTHING like one should expect from an Age of Pisces.

[Edit: Since the sidereal Ages apply only to sidereal charts, Neptune is currently transiting sidereal Aquarius (not tropical Pisces) relative to the current location of the sidereal Age-indicator.]

Last edited: