will I get assigned in my town hospital ?

Suri94

Hi guys, I would like to ask about something related to work, please help me
The question is " will i get assigned in other town or in my Home town hospital? "
https://imgur.com/A8UzjWP

For me I just think maybe I will assigned in onther town
Because the moon in 9th House make a trine aspect with the Lord of 6th House (satrun) in capricorn
Any other opinions?

Aria Venue

Suri94 please provide us more information to the context.You mean you already work in your town hospital and you asked for a transfer in another town/hospital? you want this transfer to happen?

Suri94

Suri94 please provide us more information to the context.You mean you already work in your town hospital and you asked for a transfer in another town/hospital? you want this transfer to happen?

Hello my dear , am a dental assistant in the internship year, am just intern in this hospital but after after 10 months they will choose the best to stay at the this hospital for worke and the rest of us will go to work in other hospitals outside the city

Aria Venue

i think that you'll get assigned in a different town cause mercury, also l10=job is about to change sign and enter his detriment and fall .Now mercury under the rulership of saturn l6 (the current hospital ) and its about to enter pisces.on the other hand if according to what you said so far, the assignment will be based upon your academic performance, moon is about to find this exalted venus (also your knowledge) and also a benefic and then connect venus to Saturn before she aspects mercury and right after enters peregrine in gemini.moon is fixed and cadent so we speak about a medium time span so the period you say seems appropriate in this case(more or less 10 units of time).i am referring to the moon since you have the same sig with your job and in this case we should either keep for job mercury and give you moon or assign the job the moon as the next sign in order.Still i think you could fight it, meaning venus is a strong, angular and hasnt reached yet the degree of her exaltation..so i think you could try harder and raise your academic performance as to have better chances.
i wish you all the best:smile:

Suri94

i think that you'll get assigned in a different town cause mercury, also l10=job is about to change sign and enter his detriment and fall .Now mercury under the rulership of saturn l6 (the current hospital ) and its about to enter pisces.on the other hand if according to what you said so far, the assignment will be based upon your academic performance, moon is about to find this exalted venus (also your knowledge) and also a benefic and then connect venus to Saturn before she aspects mercury and right after enters peregrine in gemini.moon is fixed and cadent so we speak about a medium time span so the period you say seems appropriate in this case(more or less 10 units of time).i am referring to the moon since you have the same sig with your job and in this case we should either keep for job mercury and give you moon or assign the job the moon as the next sign in order.Still i think you could fight it, meaning venus is a strong, angular and hasnt reached yet the degree of her exaltation..so i think you could try harder and raise your academic performance as to have better chances.
i wish you all the best:smile:

Thank you my dear, I appreciate your effort so much