ideal job

qqjay

Hello my friends , could you please tell me what would be an ideal job for me ? Thank you ! astro_w2gw_01_g_hp.82501.12275.gif

Arena

Just a quick view and from my learner's point of view I would like to ask you a few questions.

Are you health conerned? Do you like health or medicine profession? Ruler of ASC is in the 6th house.

Do you see a tendency in you to take on management? MC and 10th house are in Capricorn.

Are you interested in working with the law or education? Jupiter is in your tenth house close to the MC.

I think Saturn is in your 1st house rather than 12th because I want to use whole sign houses ... this makes you a serious person in appearance I think and also connects your career with your appearance.

Larxene

Note: I am a novice in Traditional Hellenistic Astrology.

This is a pretty heavily afflicted chart. Career-wise, I'd say:
1) Careers related to speaking and/or making arguments

- lawyer, attorney, etc
- public speaking, spokesperson, reporter, journalist, etc
- teacher (not as compatible as the above)

2) Careers related to managing the money/funds of a for-profit company

- accounts management, treasurer, etc
- accounting
There seems to be indications of traveling to foreign places and getting into constant arguments and fights with people at work, especially when Mars is a time lord.

All this I delineated via the relationship between Jupiter and Mercury via antiscia and their respective dodekatemoria, plus the relationship between Mars and Jupiter. My interpretations are loosely based on Maternus's work, the Mathesis.

Offtopic:

The retrograde Saturn in the first sign and being in his fall (by sign), indicates that the native suffers from restricting and inhibiting himself in the wrong places. Those aspects of his life that he should keep in control, he does not. Those parts of life that he can be more liberal about, he needlessly restrains himself.

The Sun and Moon in opposition with Mercury being with the Sun suggests that the father of the native often initiates arguments and quarrels with his/her mother. They seem to be at odds with the opinions of each other.

Question:

1. Are you the first to be born among your sibling(s), if any?
2. Do you find that you often over-restrain yourself? e.g. you may be too reserved to ask for something which you deserve.

Last edited:

Arena

I think you already answered this for yourself :)
You like the idea of being a manager or lawyer, study either of those.
If your ASC is indeed at the right place, then Jupiter is in your tenth house and you should do well in either of those subjects.