what can we say???

waffle

When I asked horary question, ac is always scorpion (one time pisces).
(So , my sun sign pisces, ascendant scropion) What does it mean? Horary was asked at the right time , or question will positive answer..
What can we say?

DiDi

I can only tell you my experiance with this issue

there are strictures to read or not read a chart
like saturne on the asc/dec
hr ruler not matching up
moon void
that kind of thing.. and of course not everyone follows it they have there vaild ways of reading a chart.

haveing said all that i notice when asking a horary i will get my asc on the asc or my sun and if im asking about someone i have gotten there asc or sun... in fact thats what i mostly get so its not suprise you are finding this to.

I did read.. forgotten who said this now sorry but I read a chart "can" be readable if the persons asc or sun is the rising of the chart.
It gives further clues that your on the right track with the chart representing the person involved.

I find this happens with the tarot to, I will ge a significator of the person im asking about in the spread.
I thought at first it was saying yes to the question but now i think it is a back up that the answsers will be about the person your asking about and gives some clue that this person is around or with you in spirit.

I have no great astrologer names to drop that this is the case
It would be great if we can get some further information with others who have noticed this.

waffle

I can only tell you my experiance with this issue

there are strictures to read or not read a chart
like saturne on the asc/dec
hr ruler not matching up
moon void
that kind of thing.. and of course not everyone follows it they have there vaild ways of reading a chart.

haveing said all that i notice when asking a horary i will get my asc on the asc or my sun and if im asking about someone i have gotten there asc or sun... in fact thats what i mostly get so its not suprise you are finding this to.

I did read.. forgotten who said this now sorry but I read a chart "can" be readable if the persons asc or sun is the rising of the chart.
It gives further clues that your on the right track with the chart representing the person involved.

I find this happens with the tarot to, I will ge a significator of the person im asking about in the spread.
I thought at first it was saying yes to the question but now i think it is a back up that the answsers will be about the person your asking about and gives some clue that this person is around or with you in spirit.

I have no great astrologer names to drop that this is the case
It would be great if we can get some further information with others who have noticed this.

Hmm. I understand. Thankx Didi. I translated very difficult for me. not good my english. and, not much explanation about horary, in Turkey. and thanx again :joyful:

DiDi

I have friends in turkey and I understand your english problem, even usuing google translator.

TURKISH... Hatta google tercümecisi usuing, türkiye arkadaşlar var ve ingilizce sorunu anlamak

When I asked horary question, ac is always scorpion (one time pisces).
(So , my sun sign pisces, ascendant scropion)

yes this does give some type of agreeness to the chart in my opinion

TURKISH... evet bu, benim görüşüme göre grafik agreeness bazı tip verir:biggrin:

waffle

I have friends in turkey and I understand your english problem, even usuing google translator.

TURKISH... Hatta google tercümecisi usuing, türkiye arkadaşlar var ve ingilizce sorunu anlamak

yes this does give some type of agreeness to the chart in my opinion

TURKISH... evet bu, benim görüşüme göre grafik agreeness bazı tip verir:biggrin:

: Mutlu: Didi, thanx for Turkish translate. yes, ı know. Im using google translate, too me : Smile: But sometimes, google has wrong sentences.. and ı have an english book for sentence patterns, Im looking it. I will learn it , in time..