Am I having a girl?

smilingsteph

Hello all-
I thought this would be fun, because in four more weeks I will hopefully find out the sex of the baby...
I heard the heartbeat today and saw the ultrasound and baby is doing good. Me, well I am exhausted.

Okay I thought I would ask this question as it is either yes or no, if no then I would assume I am having a boy.

I am the sun, 8th house,
Baby is Sagittarius (masculine sign) Jupiter ruler (perfect for baby) in pisces (female sign)

Sun is conjunct jupiter, although wide orb...

Moon is in aqua which is a masculine sign....

I am a feminine sign and so is the baby.
I am leaning towards yes.

Heart rate is also in the 150's which indicates a girl, when you are looking at wives tales.

I am so curious!!!!

Attachments

• am i having a girl.gif
    am i having a girl.gif
    47.4 KB · Views: 56

freedomlover

Hello all-
I thought this would be fun, because in four more weeks I will hopefully find out the sex of the baby...
I heard the heartbeat today and saw the ultrasound and baby is doing good. Me, well I am exhausted.

Okay I thought I would ask this question as it is either yes or no, if no then I would assume I am having a boy.

I am the sun, 8th house,
Baby is Sagittarius (masculine sign) Jupiter ruler (perfect for baby) in pisces (female sign)

Sun is conjunct jupiter, although wide orb...

Moon is in aqua which is a masculine sign....

I am a feminine sign and so is the baby.
I am leaning towards yes.

Heart rate is also in the 150's which indicates a girl, when you are looking at wives tales.

I am so curious!!!!

Hey Steph,

I'm going to take a stab at this one... pure speculation, mind you....

As you said, the ruler of the 5th is Jupiter in Pisces. In addition, I see the child as your "neighbor/roommate" both living in the same house, so to speak. So, I'm taking ruler of the 3rd, which is Venus in Aries in the 8th. Venus is sextile the Moon in Aquarius, ruler of the 12th. Both the 8th and 12th are watery houses and show what is hidden from view. Jupiter rules the 8th, as well, and is in the 7th. So, I'm gonna go with a girl.

The Moon in Aquarius, and the ruler of the end of the matter/4th house - Mars in Leo in the 12th throw me a little though. Both Moon and Venus have separated from Mars in about 5 somethings. Also, Mars has just "turned". I"m wondering if this is indicative of it being 5 somethings until the baby "turns" and you can see what gender it is.

I know, I know separating aspects show what has happened in the past, but I've seen several charts that seemed to show that this is how much time has to go past. But my musings........

Btw, is this also the event chart of the ultrasound?

FL

candiceaqua

It is a boy!

My method is to take the sign of the 5th house(Sagi-Male)

Then jupiter in Pisces, the 8th sign from ASC so it is in the female house

As male sign in female house, so it is a boy.

tee_jay66

It is a boy!

My method is to take the sign of the 5th house(Sagi-Male)

Then jupiter in Pisces, the 8th sign from ASC so it is in the female house

As male sign in female house, so it is a boy.

I agree with candicequa

3 pointers for a boy, two for a girl...................a boy it is then:w00t:

DiDi

hey id like to take a stab at this too please:biggrin:

now bear in mind iam allways wrong, with other people weather its been on here or in my private life.... that isnt to back up a wrong answer cause i dont care if im wrong, ill just use it to see where i went wrong..ahhh ok now haveing said all that stuff..

your sun in 8th house pisc... yep your a girl:whistling: lol
5th is baby and jupiter is also pisc.. so girl

but this is the area i wish we knew how it works for me unless told otherwise i take the sex of the baby as its 6th house.
we could go 6th from the bub which is venus in aries.. so boy

moon is a timer i think unless im wrong but it sextiles bubs health quite nicely and is also masculine.....so boy

im not going to look at 4 of the matter cause i dont fell that will determine the sex.. and then would i look at the 4th from the babys 6th or 4th from the mums 5th... (i know what i just asked, but not sure i will when i come back):(

= its a boy :happy:

Last edited:

smilingsteph

Thanks everyone for your participation!
Since there will come an answer, within the next month or so, I thought it would be fun just to play around with different answers (although there are only 2 choices) to find out!
Freedomlover
Funny you mention 5 somethings, because my appointment is in 4.5 weeks!

So if you want to keep guessing, that is fine by me.
I had wondered if there was a taboo with using Horary for this type of thing?

Anyhow,
I really feel like I am having a boy.

A girl at work thinks I am having a girl because she is "taking away my beauty" and said I was fat!

I swear being pregnant gives some the right (or feel that they have the right) to give such awful advice, and information!