Anyone here know how to read d10 chart?

chuckles

I'm curious about my career reading. Can anyone give me one? I have Uranus right on my midheaven, and yes, I do get really bored really fast. lol

Nov 19 1996
4:31pm Toronto, ON, Canada

attached here is my natal chart. I can't find a website that generates a good d10 chart. if you know one, please link below!

natal chart.PNG

Zora

Account Closed
I'm curious about my career reading. Can anyone give me one? I have Uranus right on my midheaven, and yes, I do get really bored really fast. lol

attachment.php

attached here is my natal chart. I can't find a website that generates a good d10 chart. if you know one, please link below!

Hello chuckles,

your chart is perfect and well readable - so - don't worry.

Career is nothing what "comes over you iself" from planet energies in your chart. Career - 10th house in real life strictly depends on what your education so far has been like. Whatever we all could see and tell you as a proposal for your chart energies - would be useless if you don't have education for it.

Your MC and 10th house is on zero degree aquarius and double ruled by uranus and saturn. Saturn rules also your 9th house - education, university, training and demands a profound education on you to take roots in society and leadership up there in a sector - with saturn in your 11th house - being on zero degree aries - and you have mediator skills with.

But with neptune in 9th house and an uranus easily getting bored - I would suppose that education was " not so yours" so far ? And you more preferred the "flying free style" ?

If transiting saturn gets into sign of aquarius semisextiling first your natal saturn and then conjuncts your natal uranus on april 13th, 2020 you might get a new chance for it and also take it - as transiting saturn will give you one year time for it - and saturn can be boring persisting in his transits when he likes to get a chart owner's attention.:D

Attachments

• !1 Chuckles Chart.PNG
    !1 Chuckles Chart.PNG
    97.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Kite

Nov 19 1996
4:31pm Toronto, ON, Canada

View attachment 83407

A D10 chart is a 10th harmonic chart used in the Vedic system. It's called a Dasamsa chart which focuses on your 10th house career details. Perhaps you should make your request in a Vedic group and provide your birth details so the chart can be calculated for you.

chuckles

attachment.php

Hello chuckles,

your chart is perfect and well readable - so - don't worry.

Career is nothing what "comes over you iself" from planet energies in your chart. Career - 10th house in real life strictly depends on what your education so far has been like. Whatever we all could see and tell you as a proposal for your chart energies - would be useless if you don't have education for it.

Your MC and 10th house is on zero degree aquarius and double ruled by uranus and saturn. Saturn rules also your 9th house - education, university, training and demands a profound education on you to take roots in society and leadership up there in a sector - with saturn in your 11th house - being on zero degree aries - and you have mediator skills with.

But with neptune in 9th house and an uranus easily getting bored - I would suppose that education was " not so yours" so far ? And you more preferred the "flying free style" ?

If transiting saturn gets into sign of aquarius semisextiling first your natal saturn and then conjuncts your natal uranus on april 13th, 2020 you might get a new chance for it and also take it - as transiting saturn will give you one year time for it - and saturn can be boring persisting in his transits when he likes to get a chart owner's attention.:D

Hi Zora,

I would say my biggest problem is that I loose interest really easily. If I don't like it, I put no effort. For me, its a matter of actually being persistent and putting effort. Right now I am 23 years old, so yeah I am not the most mature cookie in the cookie jar.

"flying freestyle"- lmao, I might do something like that

I signed up for something different next year, and its around the time transit Saturn conjuncts natal Uranus-I will be more persistent then. When tr Saturn gets to that point, it will be making many sextiles and trines to my other natal planets, how would you interpret that?

chuckles

A D10 chart is a 10th harmonic chart used in the Vedic system. It's called a Dasamsa chart which focuses on your 10th house career details. Perhaps you should make your request in a Vedic group and provide your birth details so the chart can be calculated for you.

thanks, I'll do that

waybread

I have Uranus conjunct my MC, as well. The best advice I can give:

1. find a job with a lot of internal built-in variety, so that you don't necessarily have to do the same thing day by day.

2. Consider a Uranian career: science, aviation, astrology, psychology/counseling. With your sun-Pluto in the 7th house, I think you'd be good as a counselor or psychologist. If you need extra schooling and find it tedious, look for ways to make your day more interesting. Otherwise you could spend your life in a series of short-term solutions with no consistent employment record, or pay check.

Last edited: