Planting the Seed

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello Astrologers,
I have a question concerning a personal event. This month I am getting married and my wife to be wants to have a child real soon. Whats intresting is that we want to have a Libra Baby in Sept-Oct of next year.
I know that it takes 9 months to have a baby so do you think Dec 21st would be a good time to have the seed planted thus giving us the miracle of life .....to have a Libra Baby?
Thank you for your Time!
A.M.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
AM:
I have a Libran son...he was conceived around the 15th January- born 18 Oct (just made it on the tail end of Libra-phew!):)

I think you have a good chance of having a Libran child if you conceive around Dec-Jan..(new year?)...However, even with the best laid plans a child will be born when its own lifeforce brings it into the world.

With my daughter, I wanted a Taurean. I thought it would be harmonious with her father's cancer sun and my Libran sun....She was born a few minutes into taurus.....with a very very difficult chart.:(
I didn't *choose* the birth times....
I only tell you this because I seriously thought *i knew best* when it came to this matter of preferred sun signs....My libran son is a lot like me-which can be a mixed bag.(!) in terms of us acting like *mirrors*...my daughter is not exactly as Taurean as I had hoped...having her moon , asc. and sun all in fixed signs and some pretty harsh aspects involved....:confused:
So just a thought here....while we may be able to *manipulate* the universe with the selection of a sun sign, (and i say *may*...) we don't end up having the power to choose the aspects, moon sign etc. etc...and we get whatever gift we are willing to receive- or what is *right* for us...or so believe.
Good luck with your new project!
Cheers, lillyjgc
(and *happy new year*)