Nodes & Aspects

Blackempress

Sorry for disappearing due to some technical issues. Thank you everyone for posting. Glad to see this thread has turned interesting & informative.

!4C- Thanks for the great link.

Dr-Farr- Great Contribution as always.

Chris 10- Yep you got the chart right & am trying to connect the information you sorted out for me. Thanks.

AQ7- That does sound Alot like my Mars. :annoyed:

Rahu: You hit the nail on the head! Very thorough- My life is alot like that, things take years to build & suddenly collapse. Parent's relationship has damaged me psychologically & yes father has been very restrictive for my goals.
Thank You once again.

Last edited:

astro11

My Neptune makes an exact square to my nodal axis. Planets that square this axis represent your past life connections, what is it that you naturally gravitate towards, your natural skills and abilities. You will attract people that have a lot of this planet's energy in them and life experiences that this planet suggests. The square is not necessarily bad in this instance and is definitely stronger than the easy aspects. This energy will push you into certain circumstances suggested by the planet but what you do is your choice.

An excellent book for insight into this topic is Lunar Nodes by Celeste Teal, she goes in depth into all the planets making aspects with the nodes.

ashriia

Planets in the exact same (numerical) degree as the Nodes are said to be "in the Nodes", and many believe this shows that the matters connected with such a planet are beyond the control of the individual, that these matters of planets "in the Nodes" are fated (perhaps meaning, almost entirely karmic-determined)

dr. farr,

I just want to make sure I understand what you said here. Because natally I have Jupiter 1st house in an exact square to NN in the 4th house. Both at 4 degrees.

What would this mean then? And Jupiter rules my descendant.

or were you only referring to the South Node being beyond the control of the native?

also do you have reference material for the information I've quoted from your post. The "many" i'd like to hear their thoughts, but don't know where to look.

Wishing to understand better. :smile:

rahu

Banned
hi the Ram
that is quite a pattern, node/moon/pluto square to venus.

the "problem" is really pluto's inclusion because this shows ucoscious dyamic interact and interfere with the conscious emotional iteractions and resposes. pluto ca bring abusive ad incestaul dyamics ito your experieces where carnal impulses completely over ride the love which can develope with normal human sexuality. with pluto you are going to find thatyou are treated much of the time as a sexual object and most likely you had very repressive emotional experieces as a child which will codition your ability to have nurturing intimate sexual interaction.
the up side pluto can give very strong healing powers ad if there are sextle or tries with neptune or jupiter, yuo might jhave psychic healigpowers.but often one becomes suddenly ill for the healing powers of pluto to manifest, so it can seem that pluto causes sudden infirmity.
at all times pluto will give you a survivor personality structure which means that you lookout for yourself first and you have distinct values. that is there is no grey areas in your personality. iether you are for it or against it. so though your venus et.a.l makes you seem like a open , loving and flexible person, you actually are somewhat calculating.

rahu

rahu

Banned
whoops

well that makes your love life a bit more "normal", actually quite active but very unstable.as venus is also square to the uranus/moon conjunction, relationships tend to be comet like, coming very intensely and quickly bit ending rather quickly also. you need extreme emotional stimulation and once the hookup becomes commonplace or boring you lose iterest or vice versa . you have strong astral/psychic powers .so you do have the pluto sextile to jupiter whicch does give the excellet healig powers. the electric feeling i your hads are your aura. you have psychic healig powers

rahu

rahu

Banned
your chart expired

but if animals are drawn to you ,you likely have a strong neptune aspect to your conscious planets.
also the moon/uranus/node shows that you have a times acted in such a way tha your were classified a "crazy": by your friends.
you could have had clinical "craziness" bu ti'd have to see youir complet
rahue chart

rahu

Banned
cool

okay neptune is tightly square to the sun which gives the animal connection. actually babies and infants should als be attracted to you with his aspect.
but this square does gives you an"odd" vibrations at times. this square shows that peple see in you what they what to see in you , thismay be part of the attraction /replusion dynamic you spoke of. if they see good in you ,you "reflect" this psychically so they are attracted but if they see weirdness in you, you refect this also and the are repulsed

rahu

rahu

Banned
o also have mars opposed to chiron, this gives you a "edgey" presence. you are a bit off beat and have eccentric or singular ideas and actions.
this makes you abrupt when you sense falsehoods or bs in general.you are direct to a fault as tact is not your strenght and you have likely found out thyat mos pepole don't like to know the
"truth" about themselves.
you venus/node square is exceptiopnally attractive but the mars/chiron energy shows you easily scare them off or alienate them.

rahu

The Ram

Ya babies are really drawn to me too. Me and some ppl were drinking one time and their 1 year old was acting up like crazy, they couldn't do a thing. I said I'd handle it, touched it's forehead, said it's ok and she immediately stopped crying and her face just lit up and I was plastered and had only met the kid a few times.

Ppl definitely see what they want in me, you're very right about that. Some think I'm crazy and others think I'm brilliant.

I didn't know the venus square was a desirable aspect, I suppose it would be. In Barbara Chows Chiron book she says Chiron opp Mars is the full potential of the spiritual warrior archetype that isn't well known to many ppl these days, I guess that would scare ppl off.

Looking at my chart, what do you think would be the most productive way for me to manifest my psychic/healing abilities? I do manifest some of the psychic abilities already, but it's kind of hit or miss, I swear I curse myself sometimes lol and bless myself at others.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi may28

mars conjunct chiron gives a person a individual slant on life, and gives a intellient and analytical appoach to life.. they tend to have an inner "path" or innate orientation that they follow faithfully.most often this "path "is not along the cultural norm because this postion wants coherent and honesty interactions.this position does not work well where comromises of underlying standards are expected. this tend to show a reliable friend but a relentless adversary if lied to or betrayed.

rahu

rahu

Banned
the ram

actually you are entering a very intense psychic period but i doesn't have to do with particular actions but rather you over all attitude to life.you are in a Trial of Magic. you will be given opportunities to use black magic of desire to control ad dominate others.beware ,though you maybe given the arms, you power is in consciousness. the conditions of the Trial will make you believe force of will is all important, but it is the force of your vision that will save you.
black magic surrounds you,black magicians will try to provoke you. beware ,do not try to compete or you downfall will be severe.
that is the great danger before you know, to fall and lose all you are acieved by force of discipline and indusry.do not try to expand your current stituation, the ground aound you is becoming sand, the wheel of forune turns away from you.the past is falling away and you must start in a new direction even if you must forsake all you have accomplished to this point. but you know this lesson well as in the past you have risen and fell despite the efficacy of your actions. though you rise through constant and applied effort, you are still bound by the wheel of fortune and must yield to it's time schedule.
to heal or kill are you options, if you are serious about developing your pschic powers , you must use them to heal right now.you have the power of miraculous healing in your hands but the healing must be in your visions first. if you follow the black magicians toward domination and satiation of your desires, you will turn out to be a fool.they are not your friend, they are jealous and want you to fail.they will give you limitless opportunity to fall into their trap. your will is what they seek, by indulging in the grey light you are setting you self up for another fall. stay in the light , follow your souls direction to keep you ego under rein.

my fee is your light.send me light whenever you think of me.

rahu

Last edited:

princess valhalla

I have the Sun trine NN, 2 degree applying aspect. The Moon is inconjunct my NN, 1 degree separating aspect.

Speaking about Chiron, my Mars/Jupiter conjunction trines Chiron by 2 degrees and 1 degree respectively. Chiron also squares my MC by 3 degrees, applying. Squares Moon by 7 degrees, applying and sesquiquadrate Saturn by 2 degrees, separating.

What is the significance of these aspects? Thanks.

princess valhalla

Lol! Sorry. :tongue:

Here it is.

Attachments

• my natal chart.jpg
    my natal chart.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 25

rahu

Banned
hi princess valhalla

i see now you have chosenyou name well as you can travel to the gods domain.

sun trine to the node is supportive and gives your instinctal actions a clarity .
but major dynamic is uranus on your descendant with the mecu/uranus midpoint square the node. this gives you constant access to the astral plane. it gives you a powerul psyhic presense and allows you t oread the thoughts of others. telepaty and prphetic dreams as well as access t theakashic records.
this is an aspect for great intelligence and genius in intellectual matters.the suntrine becomes more fovarable because the intensity of your astral'psychic input can bring insanity to lessor souls.
but you must not judge others by the standards you set for yourself as you will only become disillusioned and without friends

rahu

princess valhalla

hi princess valhalla

i see now you have chosenyou name well as you can travel to the gods domain.

sun trine to the node is supportive and gives your instinctal actions a clarity .
but major dynamic is uranus on your descendant with the mecu/uranus midpoint square the node. this gives you constant access to the astral plane. it gives you a powerul psyhic presense and allows you t oread the thoughts of others. telepaty and prphetic dreams as well as access t theakashic records.
this is an aspect for great intelligence and genius in intellectual matters.the suntrine becomes more fovarable because the intensity of your astral'psychic input can bring insanity to lessor souls.
but you must not judge others by the standards you set for yourself as you will only become disillusioned and without friends

rahu

Thank you rahu! You are correct in what you say. As a result, I tend to retreat and shelter myself, I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing but a way that I cope nonetheless. I do have extremely high standards and morals for myself, which I recently began to realize are unrealistic. Within the past year, I have been practicing not being judgmental of others. I wasn't aware of it to tell you the truth but it was my husband who made me realize that maybe I am/can be. The good thing is that I always strive to improve and be a better person and will admit when I am wrong.

The most important thing I realized is that I need to not expect so much of my daughters. I love them with all my heart and would do anything for them including die for them. I realized that I was setting too high of a standard for them and expecting too much from them. I want the best for them and my intentions are good but the road to hell is paved with good intentions so they say. :unsure: I don't need to put so much pressure on them to be good or right.

Anyways, thanks for the advice. I will take it to heart.

The Ram

the ram

actually you are entering a very intense psychic period but i doesn't have to do with particular actions but rather you over all atitude to life.you are in a Trial of Magic. you will be given opportunities to use black maic of desire to control ad dominate others.beware ,though you maybe given the arms, you power is in consciousness. the conditions of the Trial will make you believe force of will is all important, bu i is the foce of your visin that will save you.
black magic surrounds you,black magicians will ry to povoke you. beware ,do not try to compete or you downfall will be severe.
tha is the great danger before you know, to fall and lose all you are acieved by force of iscipline and indusry.do not y o expand yu curent stin, the ground aound you is becoming sand, the wheel of forune turns away from you.the past is falling away and you must start in a new direction even if you must forsake all you have accomplished to this point. bu you know this lesson well as in the past you have risen and fell despite the efficacy of your acions. though you rise through consant and applied effort, you are still bound by the wheel of forune and must yield to it's time schedule.
to heal or kill are you options, if you are serious about developing your pschic powers , you must use them to heal right now.you have the power of miraculous healng in your hands but the healing must be in your visons first. if you follow the black magicians toward domination and satiation of your desires, you will turn out to be a fool.they are not your friend, they are jealous and want you to fail.they will give you limitless opportunity to fall into their trap. your will is what they seek, by indulging in the grey light you are setting you self up for another fall. stay in the light , follow your souls direction to keep you ego under rein.

my fee is your light.send me light whenever you think of me.

rahu

Thanks a lot dude!

Reading that was kind of eerie, not in a bad way or anything, it just kind of hit home a bit more than I anticipated.

I think I needed to hear that and the universe gave it to me through you at the right time. I have been thinking grey area thoughts quite a bit recently. I'm gonna be more positive from now on.

Thanks again and yes, I will do that.

rahu

Banned
The Ram
i kinda of went stream of consciousness on you. i wasn't sure how it would apply.glad it made some sense.
i edited my post and cleaned it up, i hadn't realized how sloppy it was.

rahu

M

may28gemini

hi may28

mars conjunct chiron gives a person a individual slant on life, and gives a intellient and analytical appoach to life.. they tend to have an inner "path" or innate orientation that they follow faithfully.most often this "path "is not along the cultural norm because this postion wants coherent and honesty interactions.this position does not work well where comromises of underlying standards are expected. this tend to show a reliable friend but a relentless adversary if lied to or betrayed.

rahu

Thank you so much that short, clear, and concise analysis, but most of all, correct (at least in my case)!! I have Mars conjunct Chiron in the 8th house and I do fare extremely well amongst the "underworld." If I try to latch onto mainstream or what's deemed as cultural norm, I get flatly rejected- whether it's by friendship, jobs, where to live, clothing choice, etc. nothing can be of the "norm" for me. I honestly do not mind what's "normal," I just can NEVER achieve anything remotely deemed normal unless it's through untraditional methods/means.

I live in what would be called the "slums" and my neighbors are gangsters. The police comes here all the time and yet, my neighbors are quite nice and polite towards me. They may intimidate everyone who comes into the neighborhood, but I feel safe around them. In every single place I've lived since I've been on my own (since 17), I've always lived in areas that have been considered "rough" or "dangerous" and yet found a lot of peace there- even though I've always lived in big cities...

A lot of my clothes and all my handbags are of the designer labels and yet, I found them from thrift stores, paid a small amount, and fixed/cleaned them up. As a matter of fact, it's a huge talent of mine to take what's been thrown away, fix it up, and flip it for huge profits. I have done that for fun (untraditional) but the end result is it's financially profitable, however, I don't even care if it. I am quite excellent at making money "out of nothing." People tell me I should turn it into my main job (traditional suggestion), but the moment that I turned it into an "official business," for whatever reason, I'm not profitable if I try to aim directly at a goal.

Even my marriage (something considered traditional) was untraditional itself. I was married to my first boyfriend/love and I was his first love, too. The moment he met me, he wanted to marry and asked me to marry him 2 weeks after we met. We were together for years and we kept talking about it and knew we'd marry but neither of us made any real plans for it. Then one weekend, we went for a long drive out of town and then on Monday, we went to city hall and married. It just seemed like the thing to do. We didn't tell anyone for months and when we did, it actually caused many people to be angry at us. His mother (Scorpio Moon) cried and said he ousted her out his life. My father (Scorpio Sun) said I would bring premature death on him. Still, neither of us reacted much and we got on with our lives. There was never a wedding, no banquet, no engagement ring; nothing traditionally present. Later on people gave us money, but that was because they wanted to do it. We never asked for presents or any of it. We didn't even wear wedding bands and by all accounts, publicly, we didn't even appear to be married. But we were bounded together on the deepest level and that was all I ever cared about it.

Having someone understand this part of me is really nice, thank you so much!

picture.php